PDA

View Full Version : listen live to Professor Filimanov (russainstar) talking about Need2slin from NTBM.com right now

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance (http://www.superhumanradio.com/)

Click to listen live and hear Professor Filimanov (russainstar) talking about how he created need2slin and how it works

NTBM.com has got smart mother fuckers on the team. Bio chemist and Professor Filimanov on the NTBM team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Nice dude is pretty smart

Casperd360
09-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Not pretty smart. VERY smart. I am listening and am actually blown away by this.

They are aiming to get need 2 slin to cure type 2 diabetes!!!!!!

Casperd360
09-03-2010, 04:09 PM
And he is talking a new product coming out also! I cant wait for that either.

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Well Keep in mind he is not a employee of the company and his words are his words. He formulated the product and yes he can talk about what he thinks the product can do but I own the product and I would never ever advertise the product as a cure to any
medical condition..

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 04:13 PM
But the guy knows his shit lol and i am glad to have him formulating products for my company

Youngguns
09-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Well Keep in mind he is not a employee of the company and his words are his words. He formulated the product and yes he can talk about what he thinks the product can do but I own the product and I would never ever advertise the product as a cure to any
medical condition..

:dunno:

Casperd360
09-03-2010, 04:19 PM
:dunno:

Pretty sure that he means that dude made the product and he bought the product in order to sell it.

Needto. I totally understand that. I also understand your need to disclaim that. Infact I will even add that on that post for you lol

Casperd360
09-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I lied. It wont let me. But I tried.

So here is my own disclaimer lol

EDIT: By aiming I dont mean needtobuildmuscle as a company. I mean the Dr. Who designed the product. (According to shr.)

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 04:24 PM
And he is talking a new product coming out also! I cant wait for that either.
yes the new product will be working with Macrophage tech-knowledge. Its going to be sick.. For now we have need2slin created by the professor and then his next product will be out before years end. We plan to work with him and create many more products to come.

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 04:25 PM
I own the product and all rights to the product. He made the formula and now I own it.

Big difference. As in he no longer owns the rights to this product I do. :yep:

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Pretty sure that he means that dude made the product and he bought the product in order to sell it.

Needto. I totally understand that. I also understand your need to disclaim that. Infact I will even add that on that post for you lol
No worries bro. Young guns just likes to bust balls but is words mean nothing anyway

yellanelly
09-03-2010, 05:22 PM
awesome podcast! very intelligent! darn thse russians!

needtogetaas
09-03-2010, 07:35 PM
LOL ya them Russian scientist are pretty good. At least this ones helping to make good things rather then biological weapons :daz:

SBT
09-03-2010, 08:28 PM
this interview was AWESOME!!

SBT
09-03-2010, 08:30 PM
yes the new product will be working with Macrophage tech-knowledge. Its going to be sick.. For now we have need2slin created by the professor and then his next product will be out before years end. We plan to work with him and create many more products to come.
GOOOOOOD $hit!! :yep:

so happy for both of you!! many good things to come for ntbm i see!

Conrad
09-03-2010, 10:15 PM
After having great sucess with Need2Slin, I am sure this product has taken in any/all considerations and have applied it to the new product. This will be sick!

amyfetzer
09-04-2010, 01:33 AM
great radio feed I LOVE NEED2SLin have been blogging about it to all of my friends on Facebook for months now :) so happy to hear this

gator_mclusky
09-04-2010, 03:13 AM
That's a helluva a backing. Sounds good. Guess Ill crack the top of a bottle when it gets here.......

gator

needtogetaas
09-06-2010, 07:24 PM
# 575 - Lessons Of Old-Time Strongmen PLUS Supplement Review

down load that shit now!!!
http://www.superhumanradio.com/

SBT
09-06-2010, 08:29 PM
heckkkkkkkkk yeah!!!

DO it for sure!! you won't be disappointed!

rahl
09-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Great interview! RS did a great job with that and that supp simply rocks. Love it!

GRAVESY
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
got go buy some food to cook for the weekend, i will be listening to this when i get back. Really intreguied by N2S

daft205
04-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Man russianstar/ professor fillimanov is a smart dude! Listened the show he did recently on SHR, focusing on peptides, was so intrigued I had to look up some of his other interviews- this one-http://www.superhumanradio.com/super-human-radio-show/575-lessons-of-old-time-strongmen-plus-supplement-review.html- The prof talks in detail about need2slin- it's a very interesting interview. Give it a listen( I love listening to shr while at work, as I find the topics rather stimulating).

daft205
04-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Russianstar just did an interview on shr about igf and mgf- super interesting stuff-http://www.superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_714.mp3
-also read some related posts by rs where he talks about the synergy of peptides and need2slin. Basically the same principle as stacking hgh and insulin( due to their potent synergy)- a similar synergy can be recognized when using a ghrp/ghrh in conjunction with an insulin mimetic/gda, like need2slin. Insulin mimetic's/gda also have great synergy with the all igf variants, once again due to their insulin potentiating capabilities.