PDA

View Full Version : How young is too young?

fitairess
03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Hello Girl's,
Let's talk. I have a question or maybe a situation. I am talking to a man who is 14 years my junior. I am 35, u do the math. Well I was wondering if any of you have dated a much younger guy and if so, how was it? Is the difference between him and I to much? I sometimes don't know. I am not one to listen to others, but I know my circle of friends would flip out. But if anyone in my circle would make such bold moves, it would be me. Do I like him? Oh yeah. Is he the sweetest? Mos def! Does he act like a lil boy? Not by a long shot! Why then am I asking? Because I jus what someone else's take on this. And who better to ask than the "Girlie's" on RXMuscle?
Can yaw'll help a sista out?
Much Love
A!
Oh just for the sake of showing here is a pic of his back!

tight booty
03-18-2009, 07:58 PM
If you like him and he is more mature than his years, then go for it! Age is only a number and life is too short. I am sure that due to your healthy lifestyle, you don't look your age and tend to attract some younger guys! :)

kiMbergman
03-18-2009, 08:24 PM
That's a yummy back! ;)

Tatyana
03-19-2009, 03:17 AM
No it isn't too young.

I think you will be surprised at the number of relationships where the woman is older.

tammyp
03-19-2009, 06:06 AM
go for it. if you were a man no 1 would think twice.

Mufasa
03-19-2009, 07:02 AM
Well...as you well know...

This is "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"!

(Make sure he's not gay, though! :p)

Mufasa

Sugargirl
03-19-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm dating someone younger and as long as your secure in yourself its good! and I personally like a younger guy..(It used to be older guys until I turned 27 ! lol)

Gunz
03-19-2009, 08:00 AM
I think it's great as long as he is mature enough....we all know that men sometimes lag behind in that department. And it looks like you have at least one common interest....Sometimes men can surprise us :-)

Tatyana
03-19-2009, 09:54 AM
I think it's great as long as he is mature enough....we all know that men sometimes lag behind in that department. And it looks like you have at least one common interest....Sometimes men can surprise us :-)

The maturity thing is from foetal development and puberty, not the mental state of maturity post adolescence.

Voland
03-19-2009, 10:03 AM
The first girl i ever was, was 27 and i was 14. Took me sooo long to make her realise that all the things she had against our relation was just society BS, made-up parareligious moral...took a while until we could hang out like a normal couple.
We did turn some heads though.

Mufasa
03-19-2009, 10:43 AM
The first girl i ever was, was 27 and i was 14. Took me sooo long to make her realise that all the things she had against our relation was just society BS, made-up parareligious moral...took a while until we could hang out like a normal couple.
We did turn some heads though.

WHOA, Doogie!

This isn't the same thing being discussed here. Your relationship was I-L-L-E-G-A-L!!!

Fit may have to burp and change her dates diaper before she goes out; but he is legal!

(Hehe! Just bustin' your chops, Fit! :D )

Mufasa

stephaniewicked
03-19-2009, 02:28 PM
He's over the legal age limit, so if you make each other happy and stimulate each other physically, mentally, emotionally, etc... then why not? Your friends don't have to date him, you do! :)

I have never shared the same taste in men as my friends and I've always been quite thankful for that! ;)

And as someone else said, nobody would really think twice if it were an older guy and a younger girl, so it should not matter! Do what makes you happy!!

Voland
03-19-2009, 05:17 PM
WHOA, Doogie!

This isn't the same thing being discussed here. Your relationship was I-L-L-E-G-A-L!!!

Fit may have to burp and change her dates diaper before she goes out; but he is legal!

(Hehe! Just bustin' your chops, Fit! :D )

Mufasa

Well, in Spain once you're +13 everything consented is legal :D

Foreman_Rules
03-19-2009, 05:20 PM
35 is prime, teach that young boy all you can.

fitairess
03-19-2009, 08:02 PM
35 is prime, teach that young boy all you can.
Oh I plan on it!

fitairess
03-19-2009, 08:05 PM
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU ALL!!!
I REALLY appreciate your comments. I was actually afraid of what othersmight say. Believe it or not it seems easier to tell complete strangers your situations than your own friends. Go figure! Well I will let you all know how it works out when he comes to see me next month. Oh yeah he lives in another state!

AndroGrrL
03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Hello Girl's,
Let's talk. I have a question or maybe a situation. I am talking to a man who is 14 years my junior. I am 35, u do the math. Well I was wondering if any of you have dated a much younger guy and if so, how was it? Is the difference between him and I to much? I sometimes don't know. I am not one to listen to others, but I know my circle of friends would flip out. But if anyone in my circle would make such bold moves, it would be me. Do I like him? Oh yeah. Is he the sweetest? Mos def! Does he act like a lil boy? Not by a long shot! Why then am I asking? Because I jus what someone else's take on this. And who better to ask than the "Girlie's" on RXMuscle?
Much Love
A!

Go for it!!! :D haha and if you decide not to...I'll take him ;) He'll still be younger than me...and his back is quite lovely...Enjoy :beerbang:

sassy69
03-20-2009, 07:35 PM
I've posted this elsewhere - I've dated guys 11 yrs younger & 15 yrs older -- the older one was the better of the two relationships. The younger, at age 23, I was 34, God, it was fun in the sense that we did a lot of partying, etc. but for the most part it was like babysitting. I think I posted somewhere on here about the day we were in the grocery store & he jumped in the cart and yelled really loud "PUSH ME MOM!" (To which I replied, "When we get home, you go STRAIGHT to my room!")

I think a lot of the success of a real relationship comes in being in the same place in your life - not necessarily the same age, but the same mindset, same pace of things - for ex the older guy I dated had quit on career to go to another and was cruising in that thinking about retiring in Costa Rica, whereas I was mucking my way thru an MBA program waiting for my moment to springboard into upper mgmt in corp America. Didn't work.

So the point is that if you're having fun, and feeling honestly satisfied w/ the arrangement, go with it. The younger guy was also an issue because I ended up paying for a lot of stuff.. I don't expect the guy to pay for everything, but I at least expect equal responsibility vs MY responsibility.

Gray
03-24-2009, 01:27 PM
I've dated a woman 18 years my senior, it was mind blowing. I was 19 and she 37 (duh) and I came from dating teenage girls to this mature woman. Talk about a fucking culture shock. Luckily she didn't expect any conversation or me to buy her things. She paid for my meals, drinks and whenever we went away, all she expected in return was a constant hard on and to drop my pants on her command. She got it.

Fit_5"3
03-24-2009, 09:15 PM
My comments pretty much echo everyone else's.
Age is just a number! Enjoy yourself! ;)

fitbody
03-24-2009, 09:30 PM
my 2nd husband was 24 when i married him
and i was 36
(so i was 12 yrs older than him)
i had my son when i was 37
the marriage didn't last long
but i wouldn't have had a son if it wasn't for him
so he gave me the greatest thing on earth
everything happens for a reason

my first hubby was 20 yrs old
i was 24 when i married him, he was 44

the moral of this story
"LOVE IS WHERE YOU FIND IT !!!"

age doesn't matter...

fitairess
03-24-2009, 10:31 PM
I've dated a woman 18 years my senior, it was mind blowing. I was 19 and she 37 (duh) and I came from dating teenage girls to this mature woman. Talk about a fucking culture shock. Luckily she didn't expect any conversation or me to buy her things. She paid for my meals, drinks and whenever we went away, all she expected in return was a constant hard on and to drop my pants on her command. She got it.

I am nothing like that. I can get a hard on any where. I am happy that that worked for you. But my dude knows that I expect much more. I have been married before and refuse to be a credit score.

fitairess
03-24-2009, 10:32 PM
the moral of this story
"LOVE IS WHERE YOU FIND IT !!!"

age doesn't matter...

I will keep that in mind when I girlfriends start poppin off at the mouth.
Thank you kindly!

Anthony
03-24-2009, 11:31 PM
My wife and I started dating when I was 19 and she was 42 - we're now a couple of weeks away from our 7th wedding anniversery. If the people match relationships can work at any ages.

figurebre
03-24-2009, 11:53 PM
hmm...that back looks familiar..Whats his name?

lol jk

baby gorilla
03-25-2009, 12:11 AM
21.... ya you're golden

Reloaded
03-25-2009, 05:10 PM

Tu Holmes
03-25-2009, 05:14 PM
You know no good will come from this... Just so you know.

If I date a 21 year old woman, I know it's not going to last... If it's just about the sex... sure... go for it... but if anyone gets too sentimental, someone is going to get hurt.

fitairess
03-25-2009, 09:50 PM
My wife and I started dating when I was 19 and she was 42 - we're now a couple of weeks away from our 7th wedding anniversery. If the people match relationships can work at any ages.
"Whew":D

hmm...that back looks familiar..Whats his name?

lol jk
LOL :wavey:

21.... ya you're golden
Huh? Is that a compliment!

Huh? Is that a compliment!

You know no good will come from this... Just so you know.

If I date a 21 year old woman, I know it's not going to last... If it's just about the sex... sure... go for it... but if anyone gets too sentimental, someone is going to get hurt.

I disagree!

baby gorilla
03-26-2009, 03:04 AM
You know what i love about high school girls?

I get older but they always stay the same

Dan_Manslaughter
03-30-2009, 11:11 PM
When I was 19 I was dating a woman who was 38 years old and we had alot in common. We got along pretty well and it was amazing while it lasted. Don't regret it at all. I love older women

BrandonBass
03-30-2009, 11:23 PM
If they still live at home with their parents....oh wait, that discounts like half of the 30 year olds who post on this site!

BigA
04-02-2009, 09:59 AM
1/2 your age plus 7 is the youngest you should go.
A.

fitairess
04-02-2009, 05:54 PM
When I was 19 I was dating a woman who was 38 years old and we had alot in common. We got along pretty well and it was amazing while it lasted. Don't regret it at all. I love older women

I dont regret it, thank you! He does too.

If they still live at home with their parents....oh wait, that discounts like half of the 30 year olds who post on this site!

RLMAO or 30yr olds in my neck of the woods.

A.

OK so what 3 years?

AndroGrrL
04-02-2009, 07:51 PM

Oh...where is SallyAnne...she'd LOVE to hear that...

A.

I'm 25...so...12.5+7...hmm...not too shabby...As long as he wasn't an immature/hookerish...I could find a 19ish yr old lad...;)

Sledge
04-02-2009, 08:24 PM
When you say "Date". You mean utilize for fun and sex right?

I say go for it. Have fun.

baby gorilla
04-02-2009, 09:08 PM
A.

That's my rule. I got it from the "Malcolm X" movie.

Spauldo
04-06-2009, 02:27 AM
Im 26, how does my age hold up with you ladies?

Wiry Pyruvity
04-06-2009, 02:40 AM
don't think i could handle anything below 27-28 at this point...I'm 30...

fitbody
07-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Hello Girl's,
Much Love
A!

my first husband was 20 yrs old i was 24 when i married him
my second husband was 12 yrs younger he was 24 when i married him i was 36 we had a child together
age has nothing to do with it
only you know in your heart;)

fitairess
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
my first husband was 20 yrs old i was 24 when i married him
my second husband was 12 yrs younger he was 24 when i married him i was 36 we had a child together
age has nothing to do with it
only you know in your heart;)

FB I really needed to read that. I adore him, but I am struggling with this and I don't know why. He has treated me like a QUEEN and I am clueless about loving him. He is more mature than many men. But thank you for leaving this. I was not expecting to see a response today, but I needed it!

tight booty
07-23-2009, 05:01 AM
I'm ashamed to admit that I recently let age influence me when it came to a guy interested in dating me. He was 11 years younger than me and I told him I was too old for him. :( He hates me now! I think I used it as an excuse because I didn't practice what I normally preach! I did like him, but I felt pressured by him and wanted to take things slower because I honestly didn't know what I wanted!

Allifit
07-23-2009, 09:03 AM
go for it. if you were a man no 1 would think twice.

Lol isn't that the truth...

I've never dated anyone younger then me, but I have dated someone 14 years older then me and I really feel that age just isn't the deciding factor. There's no taking into account chemistry or maturity. If you feel there is a solid connection between the two of you it makes all the sense in the world to explore it.

DCtraininggirl
07-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Go for it honey!! Age is just a number...See if he can keep up with your fit sexy self

Matt Knappick
07-26-2009, 09:13 PM
I dated an older woman when I was 18-19 she was 32-33. Disaster. Different generation. Different priorities. Enjoy it though as much as possible. Youll never know if somethings good without something bad.

sbfigure
07-27-2009, 10:29 AM
I am dating a 19 yr old and im 23... I have ALWAYS dated older and always said i would never date my age or younger.. 31 was my oldest when i was 19! i woulda never dated my bf had i known his age when we first started talking.. luckily for him he had me snowed thinking he was 21 (still younger... but tolerable) we've been together now for 10 months... we NEVER fight.. i have NEVER once raised my voice with him, he is more mature than any older guy i have ever been with... he is more responsible than any older guy i have ever been with... he treats me FARRRRR better than any older guy i have been with. he is the first guy to make me feel like a lady, hes the only guy i have ever trusted 110%....

i take A LOT of shit for dating him... a lot of low blows... but what is important is that age aside hes amazing, we get a long great, and we love each other... and i truely believe he loves me. i fear that when he turns 21 he will drop me cuz he'll wanna test other waters... but much like me... he experienced a lot of shit at a younger age... so hes ready to settle down at a younger age too. soooo we'll c..

as long as you are happy in your relationship, then age is simply just a number... so enjoy it!

exit2010
07-27-2009, 10:50 AM
I won't date anyone under 25. I am 37. I won't date anyone older than 45. I keep a 20 year range as I age (12 down and 8 up).

henry5299
08-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Should ask Demi Moore for some advice.