PDA

View Full Version : WWE Making new stars

Wrex
09-07-2010, 12:22 PM
As you may have noticed on Raw and Smackdown lately, WWE is in a transition period where they are being forced to make new stars, due to the old guard starting to retire, or not be ae able to perform as much as they used to. I think it has made for the best TV in years! I really enjoyed Raw last night. The Miz promo with Daniel Bryan was awesome. John Morrison is set to be a huge a babyface in the future. The Nexus angle is setting up fresh matches that no ones ever seen before. Its good to see my man Darren Young have a good match with Cena a few weeks ago, and interfere in the main event of Raw this week! And Randy Orten is more over then ever. I think WWE is moving in the right direction.

~gymdiva~
09-07-2010, 12:58 PM
omg I love me some Morrison....I loved it when they were pushing him back when Punk was champ....that made for some fun matches....

and Bryan....OMG this guy rocks! he makes me excited to see a match he's involved in....he really made that SS main event....

TPT
09-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Miz really has been awesome. He's so ahead of Morrison in development.

Bona fide
09-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Orton is Waaaay over..and Miz is too as a big time heal. He has some serious Mic skills

The Big Sexy
09-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Big fan of the Miz... probably one of the better heels in a while.

~gymdiva~
09-23-2010, 12:00 AM
you know, he has really grown on me....when he first was getting a push he just felt too "textbook" and "heel 101"....but now I feel like he's drawing true heat from the crowd....good stuff....

Hit-Girl
09-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Miz really has been awesome. He's so ahead of Morrison in development.
I like how he was on the Real World doing it back then. He really has stepped it up, and is a solid WWE star.

antonbrn
09-23-2010, 02:09 AM
I like the interview Muscle and Fitness did with Morrison. His workouts are brutal.

TPT
09-23-2010, 05:08 PM
I like how he was on the Real World doing it back then. He really has stepped it up, and is a solid WWE star.

Oh yeah. Funny is the WWE tried to get Morrison over and the fans didn't give a shiz about him. While Miz took full advantage of all the established stars being gone and is thriving. He even makes Bryan Danielson interesting. And that's difficult.

JohnnyStyles
09-23-2010, 05:37 PM
I dunno....have not watched....after WM....

Actually to me WWE died when HBK left.

Orton is still around...and hopefully HHH will comeback in super shape if Dave helps him out.

TPT
09-23-2010, 05:41 PM
I dunno....have not watched....after WM....

Actually to me WWE died when HBK left.

Orton is still around...and hopefully HHH will comeback in super shape if Dave helps him out.

Then what are you watching?

JohnnyStyles
09-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Right now.......um let's see.............

I Still watch...............

Botchamania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtg987
09-28-2010, 07:50 AM
The wrestling really needs someone with the charisma of stone cold steve austin or the rock,I still watch it from time to time but too me it's missing the personalities that made it great.