PDA

View Full Version : First Cycle By RazorRipped

FU*KMD!
03-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Got this from RR's Q&A on MD

Ok, RazorRipped. So, NY Big Mike told me to ask you a question I had posted as a new thread..so, here it goes:

I recently, this past weekend, competed in the bantamweight class at the Jr Nationals. Yes, it's the smallest weight class, but a couple guys had loads of more muscle than I did within the class, although my conditioning was just as good. Obviously the size plays a huge factor in the overall score, hence this why I need some advice. I was extremely disappointed with my myself and my placing, 5th, and know it has become a reality...I need to look at chemical enhancements as an option for this offseason. I'm going to do the Jrs again, followed by the USAs, in 09.' Here's my question: What, having been a natural my entire bodybuilding life to-date, would be the optimal approach to starting a cycling blueprint? What supps' and why would be great too http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif I'm pretty sure I can get most anything from a reliable source, so that shouldn't be an issue. Pleeease help. Thanks. Plus, just as a side-note, Yes, I have thought hard about making the switch and it's the right time for me to start it. I'm not getting any younger, 26, and I started lifting fairly late in life, @ 22. There were guys at the JRs @ 22-24 years old who were welterweights and lightweights with physiques I dream of obtaining. Help me do it.

RR: Ok, so you are looking to take your physique to the next level.
Some would recommend using a mild drug your first cycle to see how you'll react blah blah blah. That's fine for the non competitive bodybuilder. But we who compete don't have that luxury of doing pussy ass cycles. We need size, and we need it now, not 10 fucking years from now.
You'll respond best to your first two cycles. I recommend a "Test Only"first cycle. Dose should be no lower than 350 mgs weekly, and no higher than 500 mgs weekly. I recommend the latter.
10 weeks is fine, but 12 will be much better. You need to take into account test takes 4 weeks to kick in, so if you were to run a pussy ass 8 week cycle, that would give you 4 weeks of growth. Bullshit I say. No way you can grow that much in 4 weeks. Now if you were to run a 12 week cycle, that would give you 8 full weeks of growth. That's the avenue you want to take. You want to get the most out of your first cycle and recover easily as possible. 12 weeks test only is very easy to recover from, especially your first cycle.
When I'm talking Test. There are two types I suggest. Either Testosterone Enanthate, or Cypionate. Both are basically the same thing except Cypionate has one more atom attached which gives it a slightly longer half life. The difference here would be PCT timing. By the way, PCT stand for Post Cycle Therapy. This is something you'll need to read up on. It's mandatory to run PCT to bring your natural test levels back as quickly as possible to retain muscular gains. Two types of drugs are used at PCT. Nolvadex and Clomid. You'll read many guys prefer Clomid to Nolvadex and others prefer Nolvadex over Clomid. I'm one of those.

As for anti estrogens on cycle. I don't feel you need any on cycles under 1000 mgs weekly, unless your bodyfat is on the high side,and since you have competed recently, this isn't an issue for you.

So here's what I suggest:

Test Enanthate 350-500 mgs weekly 12 weeks
2 weeks after your last injection od test, you'd start your PCT drug. I prefer Nolvadex.
Week 1-2 40mgs every day
Week 3-6 20 mgs every day

Diet is just as important during PCT as it is during cycle. Difference being you'd need more fats during PCT. Not just healty fats either.Think beef here, and lots of it!

Shewww, this post is getting long. Lastly you need to know how to inject. This site will help you out.

http://wwww.spotinjections.com/ (http://wwww.spotinjections.com/)

I recommend a 25 gauge one inch pin for injecting.

Hope this gets you started bro. Research and ask as many questions as needed before you pull the trigger. You need to know exactly what you are doing.

Good Luck!

FU*KMD!
03-18-2009, 09:07 PM
And? That advice looks fine to me. I'm not sure what your point is...

Exactly. It's great advice especially the first few lines, but if not mods can delete.

MUD
03-18-2009, 09:43 PM
He knows his shit. I would go with what he has said.

BULLDOZER
03-18-2009, 10:32 PM
600mg C or E for 12 weeks for a first course.

I don't like slow boats either.

Carson
03-19-2009, 08:32 PM
What is it you're looking for?

Jer
03-19-2009, 10:33 PM
You do realize that he is a forum leader in this forum too right?

I think it's great advice too, not sure what you were looking for when you posted it though.

Sledge
03-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Great advice should be a sticky because the same question is asked over and over.

BoneBz
03-20-2009, 05:36 AM
Great advice should be a sticky because the same question is asked over and over.

Exactly, I do not think he was looking for anything by posting this. He was simply providing info for a common question on boards."What should I do for my first cycle?"

Jer
03-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Exactly, I do not think he was looking for anything by posting this. He was simply providing info for a common question on boards."What should I do for my first cycle?"
Fair enough.

I thought there might be a question in there somehow.

Definitely sticky it, then just post the link to anyone asking what they should run for a first cycle.

FU*KMD!
03-20-2009, 11:23 AM
What is it you're looking for?

I just think it's one of the most common question's there is for a first timer and that's probably one of the best answers I've come across. Why? Simple, to the point, accurate, and it comes from a very knowledgeable person IMO.

JamesWebb
03-20-2009, 11:57 AM
rr is the man, i understand why you posted this, not for a question but for an answer to all those new guy first cycle question. saved us all some time, thanks

Jasoon
03-20-2009, 05:22 PM
why is a 25gague needle allways recommended?

militantmuscle
03-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Less painful injections due to smaller needle.

Jasoon
03-20-2009, 06:26 PM
ok, thanks, i was wondering because i find a 16g needle to be fine for injections no pain at all.

Reloaded
03-20-2009, 07:03 PM
^^ you gotta be fucking joking

militantmuscle
03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
That was my initial reaction, but to each their own.

BoneBz
03-20-2009, 07:19 PM
16g...You're not getting injected, you're getting stabbed. WTF hah.

tat2mike
03-20-2009, 10:08 PM
I pierce eyebrows with a 16g...I thought a 22g was big...lol

Spauldo
03-21-2009, 02:02 AM
ok, thanks, i was wondering because i find a 16g needle to be fine for injections no pain at all.

Dude are you a masochist or something? You must be nuts to inject with a 16g. I use an 18g to draw out the liquid from the vial and then I replace the needle with a 23g or a 25g

jacshelb
03-21-2009, 02:36 AM
I think that Jasoon is mistaken, where do you even find a 16 gauge?- other than for piercing...

Jasoon
03-21-2009, 10:32 AM
it says 16g on the package, its just what i got, i have 25 that comes with the needle just they kept breaking on the bottle, 16g is not hard at all really ill take a picture of it later today

Brock
03-21-2009, 10:36 AM

it says 16g on the package, its just what i got, i have 25 that comes with the needle just they kept breaking on the bottle, 16g is not hard at all really ill take a picture of it later today

You are full of shit.

Anyone here that believes that this fool uses a 16g pin is nieve as shit. You cant even buy a syringe smaller than 10ml with a 16g pin.

amoney86
03-21-2009, 08:09 PM
dudes a liar.

BoneBz
03-21-2009, 09:00 PM
dudes a liar.

I don't know the dude.....But, what the fuck is the purpose of lying about the size pin you inject with? LMAO c'mon 16g ahhahah:eek:

Johnny Phenomenon
03-21-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm pretty sure a 16g would cause the seal of the bottle to tear

BoneBz
03-21-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm pretty sure a 16g would cause the seal of the bottle to tear

Hahahha yeah buddy. Like I said before. If he is using 16g...He is getting stabbed not injected hahaha.

RazorRipped
03-21-2009, 10:19 PM
You cant even buy a syringe smaller than 10ml with a 16g pin.

Regardless of whether he uses a 16 guage pin or not, it's best to know what you are claiming before calling bullshit on it.

http://www.enasco.com/farmandranch/Veterinary+Supplies/Syringes+%26+Needles/Needles+%2816-gauge%29/

BoneBz
03-21-2009, 10:21 PM
^^ leave it to RR to come through :-D but dude, just lookin at pics of those things...FUCK!

RazorRipped
03-21-2009, 10:36 PM
^^ leave it to RR to come through :-D but dude, just lookin at pics of those things...FUCK!

I agree. I wouldn't let my worst internet enemy use those things. Ok, maybe I would!:D

But, my first cycle,as a joke, the guy helping me told me to use an 18g pin. I used those fucking things my whole cycle. At cycles end, I looked like I was sprayed with buckshot. Looking back it's funny, but at the time I didn't think so.

Jasoon
03-22-2009, 12:55 AM
well, i just talked to the my friend as this is my first cycle, and it seems he forgot to mention to use the 16g to draw out the oil and then replace the 25g back on, if you really want ill take a picture of my ass to show the nice little holes a 16g makes.

BoneBz
03-22-2009, 06:44 AM
This is before my time, but didn't the old Sust readyjects come with 18g pins?

Ninja Loco
03-22-2009, 07:23 PM
I might try this one this winter....... so far Ive made the best recomp gains ever with The Boss' help.

ironstudent
03-22-2009, 08:32 PM
you guys are nuts lol

Brock
03-23-2009, 10:43 AM
You are full of shit.

Anyone here that believes that this fool uses a 16g pin is nieve as shit. You cant even buy a syringe smaller than 10ml with a 16g pin.

Regardless of whether he uses a 16 guage pin or not, it's best to know what you are claiming before calling bullshit on it.

http://www.enasco.com/farmandranch/Veterinary+Supplies/Syringes+%26+Needles/Needles+%2816-gauge%29/

I said that you cannot "buy a syringe smaller than 10ml with a 16g pin" and you posted a link to a website where they sell individual pins???

Not trying to give you shit like you did to me, just saying...

RazorRipped
03-23-2009, 09:16 PM
I said that you cannot "buy a syringe smaller than 10ml with a 16g pin" and you posted a link to a website where they sell individual pins???

Not trying to give you shit like you did to me, just saying...

I wasn't giving you shit. I was pointing out you are incorrect.

On that site you can either buy a 16g pin, OR buy 16g pins WITH ANY size syringe you want.:)

Just saying............

captaincardio58
03-30-2009, 07:52 PM
i want to use test for my prep in 2010 my diet starts first week of jan, how long a break should i take between my last offseason cycle and my contest prep cycle? I was thinking of running test cyp for 3 months starting in May till the beg of august then go through PCT, then right back on in Jan

jaydhee1
04-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Got this from RR's Q&A on MD

Ok, RazorRipped. So, NY Big Mike told me to ask you a question I had posted as a new thread..so, here it goes:

I recently, this past weekend, competed in the bantamweight class at the Jr Nationals. Yes, it's the smallest weight class, but a couple guys had loads of more muscle than I did within the class, although my conditioning was just as good. Obviously the size plays a huge factor in the overall score, hence this why I need some advice. I was extremely disappointed with my myself and my placing, 5th, and know it has become a reality...I need to look at chemical enhancements as an option for this offseason. I'm going to do the Jrs again, followed by the USAs, in 09.' Here's my question: What, having been a natural my entire bodybuilding life to-date, would be the optimal approach to starting a cycling blueprint? What supps' and why would be great too http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif I'm pretty sure I can get most anything from a reliable source, so that shouldn't be an issue. Pleeease help. Thanks. Plus, just as a side-note, Yes, I have thought hard about making the switch and it's the right time for me to start it. I'm not getting any younger, 26, and I started lifting fairly late in life, @ 22. There were guys at the JRs @ 22-24 years old who were welterweights and lightweights with physiques I dream of obtaining. Help me do it.

RR: Ok, so you are looking to take your physique to the next level.
Some would recommend using a mild drug your first cycle to see how you'll react blah blah blah. That's fine for the non competitive bodybuilder. But we who compete don't have that luxury of doing pussy ass cycles. We need size, and we need it now, not 10 fucking years from now.
You'll respond best to your first two cycles. I recommend a "Test Only"first cycle. Dose should be no lower than 350 mgs weekly, and no higher than 500 mgs weekly. I recommend the latter.
10 weeks is fine, but 12 will be much better. You need to take into account test takes 4 weeks to kick in, so if you were to run a pussy ass 8 week cycle, that would give you 4 weeks of growth. Bullshit I say. No way you can grow that much in 4 weeks. Now if you were to run a 12 week cycle, that would give you 8 full weeks of growth. That's the avenue you want to take. You want to get the most out of your first cycle and recover easily as possible. 12 weeks test only is very easy to recover from, especially your first cycle.
When I'm talking Test. There are two types I suggest. Either Testosterone Enanthate, or Cypionate. Both are basically the same thing except Cypionate has one more atom attached which gives it a slightly longer half life. The difference here would be PCT timing. By the way, PCT stand for Post Cycle Therapy. This is something you'll need to read up on. It's mandatory to run PCT to bring your natural test levels back as quickly as possible to retain muscular gains. Two types of drugs are used at PCT. Nolvadex and Clomid. You'll read many guys prefer Clomid to Nolvadex and others prefer Nolvadex over Clomid. I'm one of those.

As for anti estrogens on cycle. I don't feel you need any on cycles under 1000 mgs weekly, unless your bodyfat is on the high side,and since you have competed recently, this isn't an issue for you.

So here's what I suggest:

Test Enanthate 350-500 mgs weekly 12 weeks
2 weeks after your last injection od test, you'd start your PCT drug. I prefer Nolvadex.
Week 1-2 40mgs every day
Week 3-6 20 mgs every day

Diet is just as important during PCT as it is during cycle. Difference being you'd need more fats during PCT. Not just healty fats either.Think beef here, and lots of it!

Shewww, this post is getting long. Lastly you need to know how to inject. This site will help you out.

http://wwww.spotinjections.com/ (http://wwww.spotinjections.com/)

I recommend a 25 gauge one inch pin for injecting.

Hope this gets you started bro. Research and ask as many questions as needed before you pull the trigger. You need to know exactly what you are doing.

Good Luck!

why no HCG for PCT? is it not needed for such a low dose of t?

Northman
04-06-2009, 01:32 AM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9236&d=1238991484

Johnny Phenomenon
04-06-2009, 06:54 PM
This is before my time, but didn't the old Sust readyjects come with 18g pins?

Lots of preloaded syringes came with retarded thick pins, and worst part, they weren't removable.

Gymrat65
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
What about Test-prop

Johnny Phenomenon
04-06-2009, 11:02 PM
^^ what about it?

airagee23
04-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Good info. But what I find funny is how all these people in some of the other threads are saying they are going to run 2 to 3 compounds for their first cycle and people arent saying no. Hopefully people will read your advice RR cause its good. Test only for your first cycle is great as long as your diet is in check and you should grow like a weed.

Johnny Phenomenon
04-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Good info. But what I find funny is how all these people in some of the other threads are saying they are going to run 2 to 3 compounds for their first cycle and people arent saying no. Hopefully people will read your advice RR cause its good. Test only for your first cycle is great as long as your diet is in check and you should grow like a weed.

I don't take issue with someone adding an oral in half way through, at least at that point they have come to terms with the effects of the primary compound.