PDA

View Full Version : Nxt 3

~gymdiva~
09-07-2010, 10:13 PM
ok so I should have made this a play-by-play instead of blowing up my Twitter account :D

can I just tell you how incredibly ill I already am....a dance contest? I can hear America turning the channel now and never coming back...there is an actual match coming up next so let's see what happens with it....

sidenote: Naomi was chosen as the dance winner....and she was at least the only one who actually danced....girl is limber! and uh, wow....you CANNOT deny da booty on that one! :wiggle:

anyone else watching....I have many more comments....hahahahaha :o

~gymdiva~
09-07-2010, 10:23 PM
well there were definitely some wtf :hypno: moments in the tag match but for the most part it was not all that bad....the biggest wtf came from the ending....it was a DQ but I think they hit Kelly Kelly's music so fast that the rookies didn't hear the bell so Naomi is in there still trying to get a pinfall...so that was weird....

now there's a capture the flags challenge coming....gooooood....

antonbrn
09-07-2010, 10:25 PM
What the heck are the Divas doing?
This is different?

~gymdiva~
09-07-2010, 10:29 PM
hehehehe my BP is actually up it's made me so frustrated....but I will say, I am liking me some Naomi....she's going to have to change up her ring attire a little though b/c fluorescent yellow is hard to watch!

antonbrn
09-07-2010, 10:44 PM
She is very athletic, and looks good.
Watching Primo and Gold Dust w/ Divas now.

~gymdiva~
09-07-2010, 10:49 PM
oh and Aksana was proclaimed by Michael Coles as a former Fitness International winner.....and then during her match a world class bodybuilder who was a former Ms. International....um, fail....failfailfailfailfailFAIL!

antonbrn
09-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I heard that. I was confused with that. Really though, I think Vickie G. steals the show. W/o her, the show wouldn't be as funny.

~gymdiva~
09-07-2010, 10:56 PM
diva-dirt.com's twitter posts equated her to a stagemom....I thought that was highly appropriate! btw, she looks AWESOME after losing some of that weight....very healthy and happy :)

antonbrn
09-07-2010, 10:59 PM
I thought the same thing about Vickie. She looks alot better, but I wish she would have kept the longer hair. lol

Aksana info that I'm sure you've already read:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/09/04/nxt-rookie-spotlight-aksana/

dallas3
09-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Watched most of this. Some parts were a trainwreck, some entertaining. Rooting for the fit girls of Aksana, Jamie, and Kaitlyn as well as Naomi.

antonbrn
09-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Aksana is a hoot on her video show.

Wrex
09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Watched the show, not bad! I'm really liking Vickie's girl. There's somthing about her that makes her look really attractive to me lol :dunno: Matches were pretty solid I'd say. The best part of all the NXT's for me has always been Micheal Cole and Josh Matthews on commentary!

~gymdiva~
09-14-2010, 06:20 PM
don't forget to watch again tonight!

antonbrn
09-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Who's watching?

TPT
09-14-2010, 10:02 PM
This show is pathetic. I'm watching it right now and Michael Cole is the highlight!

HammerStrength12
09-14-2010, 10:46 PM
^^

I know! That was hilarious, never seen him snap like that ever!

TPT
09-14-2010, 10:50 PM
^^

I know! That was hilarious, never seen him snap like that ever!

I guess that was his full heel turn. Love his recent work on Raw. He gets some nice reactions when reading the GM's e-mails.

~gymdiva~
09-14-2010, 10:52 PM
well that was better than last week's....and yeah, it helped Cole's "character" but not so much the show...

antonbrn
09-14-2010, 10:57 PM
He was the highlight of the show.

HammerStrength12
09-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Only caught the last 15 minutes, will probably be watching it more now

Bona fide
09-15-2010, 01:35 PM
LOL at Michael Cole:p...haha yea this show sucks

~gymdiva~
09-15-2010, 01:56 PM
well diva-dirt raised a very important question on twitter last night....one that I want an answer to!

why the hell was there a gong at ringside??? :hypno:

Wrex
09-15-2010, 03:03 PM
well diva-dirt raised a very important question on twitter last night....one that I want an answer to!

All I know is everyone in the back is probably having the time of there lives watching this show. Just goes to show you the faith WWE management has in the divas. Show number 2, and they are already giving up on it, and turning into a big inside joke.

TPT
09-15-2010, 06:30 PM

Gimmick for Cole and further his turn.

swoleoneday
09-15-2010, 11:10 PM
Couple of thoughts.

Jamie is the only decent one on the mic. There are other ok ones, but she is the best.

All aren't good AT ALL in the ring.

Cole is the highlight of the show along with Vickie.

I'm really liking Kaitlyn right now. She has the look, and seems decent enough to make it.

Is it just me or should all the WWE divas be jealous right now. The NXT divas are getting a ton more TV time than the seasoned pros right now.

TPT
09-15-2010, 11:46 PM
CKouple of thoughts.

Jamie is the only decent one on the mic. There are other ok ones, but she is the best.

All aren't good AT ALL in the ring.

Cole is the highlight of the show along with Vickie.

I'm really liking Kaitlyn right now. She has the look, and seems decent enough to make it.

Is it just me or should all the WWE divas be jealous right now. The NXT divas are getting a ton more TV time than the seasoned pros right now.

Vickie looked all serious with that obstacle course. LOL. Impressive for someone her age.

She really did good in all her segments. Funny.

~gymdiva~
09-21-2010, 09:54 PM
y'all watching? doesn't suck....yet!

love the addition of CM Punk as commentator...how about that ringside attire...

~gymdiva~
09-21-2010, 09:55 PM
oh I spoke too soon....they're playing musical chairs...

HammerStrength12
09-21-2010, 09:56 PM
^^

UGH lol. This is taking way too long

~gymdiva~
09-21-2010, 09:57 PM
anyone else reminded of this:

KgYxReQfbjY

HammerStrength12
09-21-2010, 09:59 PM
At least Eugene was funny!

~gymdiva~
09-21-2010, 10:02 PM
you can't beat the Nature Boy working it around those chairs....

HammerStrength12
09-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Damn, I didn't know this chick won the arnold. Sick.

TPT
09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Damn, I didn't know this chick won the arnold. Sick.

She needs to just keep her mouth shut.

Why the hell am I watching this garbage? It's like a train wreck.

~gymdiva~
09-21-2010, 10:50 PM
it's funny b/c so many give major props to Aksana for being popular in FCW but she is not translating here so far....

I love me some Jamie but she sounds too "pageanty" for me....

Naomi....damn this girl is athletic!

Kaitlyn every week grows on me...I see a lot of potential in her....

Maxine just has not had the screen time like the others I don't think....

and AJ is clearly the most experienced of the lot in terms of ring work and mic work....crowd seems to like her enthusiasm....kind of a Mickie James feel to it....

and again, I'm liking the CM Punk addition....geez, I want to wreck that boy...

oh sorry, what?

TPT
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
And why the black girl have to be "athletic?!" It's stated at every moment. LOL.

~gymdiva~
09-21-2010, 11:00 PM
it's the only thing they can say and sound PG ;) what they really want to say is, DAMN! look at dat ass!!! :D

HammerStrength12
09-22-2010, 10:50 AM
And why the black girl have to be "athletic?!" It's stated at every moment. LOL.

Because she's black

Wrex
09-22-2010, 01:52 PM
The Cole, Punk, Matthews trio is money!!! I was cracking up

~gymdiva~
09-22-2010, 02:24 PM
what was that one comment again? Punk: "I'm watching NXT with no pants on just like I do every week!"

TPT
09-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Because she's black

Racist post reported.

Wrex
09-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Yeeeahh NXT tonight!! Woooo00oooo :headbang:

~gymdiva~
09-28-2010, 02:04 PM
glad you bumped this! I need to set my dvr!

Wrex
09-28-2010, 10:33 PM
I bet Katlyn and Aksana were offered their WWE contracts at the Arnold, without even ever stepping foot in a ring.

~gymdiva~
09-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Zville, was, yes....HHH approached her....not sure about Kaitlyn although Isaac Hinds may know how she was discovered....

TPT
09-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Another trainwreck of a show tonight. Vickie can't do shit for Katlyn. Nice look and build, but she continues to be awful on promos. They are trying so hard with her and she ain't running with her gift.

Wrex
09-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Zville, was, yes....HHH approached her....not sure about Kaitlyn although Isaac Hinds may know how she was discovered....
Thats cool, I heard WWE sends scouts to bodybuilding shows.

It does look like they want to use Katlyn. She needs a lot of work, I remember last week in a tag match she entered the ring without being taged! She seems eager to learn though, and I see potential.. I don't think she is that bad on the mic either. Even if she dosnt win NXT they'll keep her around.

dallas3
10-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Thats cool, I heard WWE sends scouts to bodybuilding shows.

It does look like they want to use Katlyn. She needs a lot of work, I remember last week in a tag match she entered the ring without being taged! She seems eager to learn though, and I see potential.. I don't think she is that bad on the mic either. Even if she dosnt win NXT they'll keep her around.

I see Kaitlyn as a diamond in the rough, a few years of development and she'll be a star.

swoleoneday
10-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I see Kaitlyn as a diamond in the rough, a few years of development and she'll be a star.

I agree here, she has the tools. I just wish they didn't put her on TV so quick. That tends to slow the learning process more than help it.

~gymdiva~
10-05-2010, 09:24 PM
well, Jamie was eliminated....sorry if you haven't seen the webcast yet....I actually thought it may be Maxine....so glad wwe cared about this show enough to take it off tv altogether....

FitGems
10-06-2010, 11:28 AM
I hope this isn't the last time we see Jamie on TV. IMHO, she should not have been the first one gone.

Til we meet again, Jamie...:byeb:

~gymdiva~
10-06-2010, 01:12 PM
I think Jamie would be good at something speaking oriented....maybe she could be the next Lillian....I could see her doing backstage segments....she's well spoken but not so good with the actual promo...and wrestling skill can still come along if she's hooked up with the right trainers...

Wrex
10-06-2010, 01:29 PM
I think Maxine should of been the first one eliminated.

Vickie and Kaitlyn did a good job in the match they had!

Found a old training video of Kaitlyn: MfIzENs-o1o
EDIT: shes hot.

swoleoneday
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
I like Kaitlyn over the others. Her character is starting to have depth which is rare for a WWE diva. I guess Vickie really does get people over!!!

dallas3
10-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Jamie has the look, she just sounds too stiff when she speaks. I don't think this will be the last we see of her though.

jdl80
10-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Kaitlyn is getting a nice push, hopefully it's her and Zville (Aksana) in the end and they both get contracts. I was really worried that Zville was going to be the first to go, hopefully she'll get more comfortable in front of the crowd and really standout, so far not so much.

~gymdiva~
10-07-2010, 01:29 PM
AJ needs to be signed and then used PROPERLY....but we all know how many times we've seen wasted talent, male or female.....

swoleoneday
10-07-2010, 02:52 PM
AJ needs to be signed and then used PROPERLY....but we all know how many times we've seen wasted talent, male or female.....

We can't even begin to think about all the wasted talent that has gone through the WWE.

But I agree, AJ would be fine as a diva along with most of the others.

The difference is that some of them could actually get over, and become more than eye candy. AJ and Katilyn IMO have the best chance.

~gymdiva~
10-07-2010, 02:57 PM
athletically speaking I don't think anyone can beat Naomi...but I guess all of this is really a pointless discussion seeing as how they decided to move this to online only....I mean really....were they scared by the fact that the ratings were decent and increasing? UGH!

Wrex
10-07-2010, 09:55 PM
athletically speaking I don't think anyone can beat Naomi...but I guess all of this is really a pointless discussion seeing as how they decided to move this to online only....I mean really....were they scared by the fact that the ratings were decent and increasing? UGH!
SyFy wasnt happy with the NXT ratings, so thats why they had to give them smackdown instead

Goodfellas
10-08-2010, 04:59 PM
SyFy wasnt happy with the NXT ratings, so thats why they had to give them smackdown instead

interesting

dallas3
12-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Congrats to Kaitlyn on winning Season 3 of NXT.

Femphysiquefan
12-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Congrats to Kaitlyn on winning Season 3 of NXT.

X2. Finally got another lady with serious MUSCLE in the lineup!!! :yep:

swoleoneday
12-03-2010, 09:09 AM
IMO, good call on Kaitlyn winning. She has more potential than the others.

big_duuude
12-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Yeeeees KAITLYN won !
Not that it was a surprise.

The final match was impressive particularly considering she seems to have been booked without any prior wrestling training at all !!!
Disappointed she didn't spear her opponent as she sure has the power. It's the ideal finisher for her.
Good move putting her on smackdown as there are only 5 other diva's there !
Besides Vickie and Dolph are there too LoL.

AussieMuscle
12-16-2010, 05:57 AM
I liked AJ and Kaitlin the best. Both had a good look!