PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who is using a protein bar other than Quest is insane.

shredstack
09-08-2010, 12:53 AM
I got my package today. These bars are so delicious, there are no words to describe it. My favorite bar prior to tasting these was the Cookies and cream bar from Dymatize. These bars taste better than that even though the Dymatize product has a horrible nutritional profile.

Thanks to Dave for bringing this product to my attention.

The Big Sexy
09-08-2010, 12:57 AM
I want one.

shredstack
09-08-2010, 01:14 AM
I want one.
They are really damn good. I though Dave was just talking positively about them because they were sponsoring the site, but these are indeed the best out there. They have a really natural taste, and you can tell they are made from whole food, not chemicals. I ate two of these in a row so I will probably have to use the restroom soon, that's 30gm of fiber.

bernard
09-08-2010, 01:21 AM
just ordered two boxes today. i am pretty pumped.

Growin24/7
09-08-2010, 01:56 AM
supreme makes a damn good one so idkkkk

shredstack
09-08-2010, 02:07 AM

I haven't tasted the Supreme bars but they certainly don't have the nutritional facts of this bar.

Growin24/7
09-08-2010, 02:16 AM
well i honestly don't really like "protein bars" in general but when i do i have a supreme bar...it basically tastes like a milky-way but seriously better...i bet these r good too tho!

The Big Sexy
09-08-2010, 02:37 AM
You know, I like those muscle muffins or whatever they are... I don't know how good for you they are- but damn if they don't taste awesome... it's been about 20 weeks since I've had one!!

DanicaFan
09-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Yeah, I havent really liked any of the protein bars. I would rather eat beef jerky or something like that. Oh Yeah made the best bar that I have tasted.

tammyp
09-08-2010, 09:41 AM
vanilla almond is wayy better than PB and i love PB..but both are awesome

Lee Penman
09-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Can I say it AGAIN????

The BEST bar on the market.....

There i said it!

axioma
09-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Can I say it AGAIN????

The BEST bar on the market.....

There i said it!

Hey girl, where you been hiding? Ok, if you endorse it, I will order some and see about getting them in my store.

I really like PowerCrunch bars too. lite snack, not meal replacement.

shredstack
09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah, I havent really liked any of the protein bars. I would rather eat beef jerky or something like that. Oh Yeah made the best bar that I have tasted.

The oh yeah bars do taste great but they have wayyy too many carbs and fat to be any form of a diet bar. Those are good for bulking.

These Quest bars have a great taste and have great nutritional facts, which is what sets them apart. I think these taste as good as the oh yeah bars.

shredstack
09-08-2010, 09:13 PM
vanilla almond is wayy better than PB and i love PB..but both are awesome

The Peanut Butter tastes better than any other peanut butter protein bar I have tried. It doesn't have too strong a taste that some of the other bars do, which makes them hard to get down.

Lee Penman
09-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Power Crunch is my second choice.....great minds think alike!!!!

GDavis
10-30-2010, 05:42 PM

these taste great and do have WPI but are high in saturated fats (some flavors unbelievably) and sugar alcohol's. These are great for people who are not bodybuilders but looking to get into a six to seven meal high protein diet.

Friendly Milkshake
12-25-2010, 08:38 AM
these bars were pretty good for what they are!

pureprotein strawberry is still my favourite and always will be

Shariff Abel
12-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Its the best bars i eat them all the time even in the showers.

str
05-13-2011, 10:54 AM
What's the nutritional value of this bar compared to other common protein bars (http://www.enutriments.com/protein/bars)? I don't really care about the taste too much. It's all about nutrition and convenience for me, so everybody raving about how good it tastes doesn't really help me much. I will admit, taste is a nice plus, but I would choose results over flavor any day.

rockhard
05-15-2011, 04:21 PM
What's the nutritional value of this bar compared to other common protein bars (http://www.enutriments.com/protein/bars)? I don't really care about the taste too much. It's all about nutrition and convenience for me, so everybody raving about how good it tastes doesn't really help me much. I will admit, taste is a nice plus, but I would choose results over flavor any day.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chicory Root Fiber, Almond Butter, Dry Roasted Almonds, Raw Almonds, Water, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Lo Han Guo, Sucralose.

230 kcal, 20g protein, 19g carb (4g net, 15g fiber), 12g fat (1g sat.)

will2k
07-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Quest protein bars are ridiculous!
I can't seem to eat only 1 a day lol I end up eating 2 or 3 they are just so convenient and makes me feel like im having a cheat meal.

Looking forward to the new flavours also!

Since the Australian dollar is doing well vs the USD you can't go wrong with these bars! Just make sure you order 6 boxes or more so that shipping is only $14.95 which roughly makes each bar only $2 AUD. All other shit over here is a good $3.50-$5 per bar and the nutritional profile sucks.

Ms. Lora
08-06-2011, 08:43 PM
These bars are the bizzzzness!
They taste good and are good for you. I just posted a video blog about them earlier today. I ate 7 of them in one sitting for my post-contest binge last weekend.....and didn't even feel guilty about it! Good stuff!

mathew34
08-10-2011, 05:26 AM
These bars are the bizzzzness!
They taste good and are good for you. I just posted a video blog about them earlier today. I ate 7 of them in one sitting for my post-contest binge last weekend.....and didn't even feel guilty about it! Good stuff!

good to hear that! just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order from NTBM products!! :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

jfernandez
10-17-2011, 01:37 AM
[quote=shredstack;1151298]I got my package today. These bars are so delicious, there are no words to describe it. My favorite bar prior to tasting these was the Cookies and cream bar from Dymatize. These bars taste better than that even though the Dymatize product has a horrible nutritional profile.

sheri.koepsel
11-19-2011, 01:08 AM
one of my clients just told me about these!!! after reading all these posts, i NEED TO TRY THESE THINGS!!! mmmmm!!!

BlueBaron
02-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Best tasting protein bar out there hands down. you can pop them in the microwave too which makes it even better!

zubbeyboy
02-14-2012, 12:58 AM
I LOVE em!!!
My GNC gets em in now. I like one of each flavor for cheat day!! Cinnamon Roll i swear tastes better than a Cinnamon Roll!!

showstopper88
02-14-2012, 09:59 AM
We just got them in at vit shoppe about a month ago and the bars are amazing. We have vanilla almond and fudge brownie. I haven't had any other bars since

KrisLynn
02-14-2012, 11:24 AM
ADDICTING!!! :yep:

Rambo2
02-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Just had my first one, Peanut butter and jelly flavour

tasted really great and quite a satisfying bar

RabbitTwo
02-24-2012, 08:52 PM
agree with author good!