PDA

View Full Version : New happenings and they are good ones!

Quadsweep
09-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Well I got my HRT scripts in and I started them on Friday it is now Sunday and I swear to God I can tell already. With a total testosterone of 85 I suppose I should feel it fairly rapidly. I got a test blend product and it has 30mgs of Prop in it and I think it is helping already. Not that I look different or am stronger I just feel more normal and did not fall asleep last night at 9pm like I have been. Defiantly more horny too! Rita is happy about that!

I am still using Product X from Needto although it results will be badly blurred now. I was still able to perform sexually the whole time and without fail and I did not really use strength. I have to speculate the product had to be doing something to keep me afloat and not sinking into a physical abyss!

It is a weird and comforting feeling to be legal and a good feeling to know that my stuff is now 100% legit. While I still have a my legal issues ahead still I have taken the stance that I will not worry about the things I can not effect and just be proactive not reactive in my life.

It is good to know I am healthy despite my past gear use, as it was significant. I am interested to see how I do on a lower dose. I cannot help but think that the reason so many people do such huge doses is that much of the UG gear is under dosed. I have always thought this actually. I suppose with this and all things time will tell!

I somehow feel like all this was supposed to happen I just am not sure why and I sure as hell wish every lesson I learn did not have to have such a shitty course load in the learning process! It is never an easy road it seems.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2010/09/12/new-happenings-and-they-are-good-ones/

Knuckles
09-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Glad to hear things are moving forward and you have met this whole experince with a positive attitude. Your health, physically and mentally, is the most important thing you can impact. Good luck with everything bro.

chris250
09-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Congrats bro...Im happy for ya...I think you will be very suprised by how well you will do on hrt doses (im guessing 200mg per week) a test blend..that is very cool...I just get the watson test cyp...did they prescribe you arimadex or hcg to ?

D_T
09-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Right on, being huge is not the most important thing in life.

Quadsweep
09-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Glad to hear things are moving forward and you have met this whole experince with a positive attitude. Your health, physically and mentally, is the most important thing you can impact. Good luck with everything bro.
Thanks man I appreciate it!

J.

Quadsweep
09-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Congrats bro...Im happy for ya...I think you will be very suprised by how well you will do on hrt doses (im guessing 200mg per week) a test blend..that is very cool...I just get the watson test cyp...did they prescribe you arimadex or hcg to ?
Hey thank you! Yes they gave me Aramidex and Nolva. They dose it kinda strange but I am pretty sure they know what they are doing!:p But I do feel much better. More agressive already toward my training.

Jeff

Big Barry
09-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Well I got my HRT scripts in and I started them on Friday it is now Sunday and I swear to God I can tell already. With a total testosterone of 85 I suppose I should feel it fairly rapidly. I got a test blend product and it has 30mgs of Prop in it and I think it is helping already. Not that I look different or am stronger I just feel more normal and did not fall asleep last night at 9pm like I have been. Defiantly more horny too! Rita is happy about that!

I am still using Product X from Needto although it results will be badly blurred now. I was still able to perform sexually the whole time and without fail and I did not really use strength. I have to speculate the product had to be doing something to keep me afloat and not sinking into a physical abyss!

It is a weird and comforting feeling to be legal and a good feeling to know that my stuff is now 100% legit. While I still have a my legal issues ahead still I have taken the stance that I will not worry about the things I can not effect and just be proactive not reactive in my life.

It is good to know I am healthy despite my past gear use, as it was significant. I am interested to see how I do on a lower dose. I cannot help but think that the reason so many people do such huge doses is that much of the UG gear is under dosed. I have always thought this actually. I suppose with this and all things time will tell!

I somehow feel like all this was supposed to happen I just am not sure why and I sure as hell wish every lesson I learn did not have to have such a shitty course load in the learning process! It is never an easy road it seems.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2010/09/12/new-happenings-and-they-are-good-ones/

Why didn't you sign this post "Jeff"?? .. I never realized it was you!! LOL.

The good UG lab shit gets tested at 206-214mg per amp when it's meant to be 250... and that's the good stuff. Hell knows where the bad stuff lands, results wise...lol.

Quadsweep
09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Why didn't you sign this post "Jeff"?? .. I never realized it was you!! LOL.

The good UG lab shit gets tested at 206-214mg per amp when it's meant to be 250... and that's the good stuff. Hell knows where the bad stuff lands, results wise...lol.My location syas Jeff Stprch in Cincinnati!

hifrommike65
09-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Keep up the good work & let us know how it's going.

Conrad
09-13-2010, 01:09 AM
Congradulations for getting back man. It will take some getting use to but as long as your life is good, your happy and she is happy...there is not too much more you can ask for.

Keep using NTBM and you wil be in good hands!

brandonp005
09-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Congrats bro..I'm glad to see things looking good for ya! I wish you nothing but the best bro and your new outlook on life is exactly how everyone needs to see it!

Jer
09-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Looks like your story hit the news.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/25039760/detail.html

Hope things don't go too bad for you bro.

Keep your head up.