PDA

View Full Version : Dave / John General Discussion

double a ron
02-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Carl Lenore - Superhuman radio had on Ron Kosloff this week, not sure if you listened, but I have a few questions. Before I start, my god Ron has a serious man-crush on Vince, I mean I heard it all except for water to wine and walking on water.

I don't like absolutes, I mean Dave you have some absolutes in your philosophy, but stress that everone is different, and you structure your diet different per client, but this man speaks in ABSOLUTES, black and white. In particular his comments on protein sources, discuss please.

I wish I had made notes but Dave / John can you give me your opinion on that show?

Another guest says 20grams of protein is max per meal (this crap again), and Ron supports this, plus no carbs. What the hell are we supposed to eat according to these guys. How are we to be in calorie surplus for crying out loud, no carbs, 20grams of protein, and what, a cup of oil and 5 gallons of vegetables to make up the difference. This crap is aggrivating. DAVE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK ON CARLS SHOW AND DISCUSS RON, THE 20 GRAM PROTEIN GUY, ETC ETC because it is getting rediculous on there......

Radio Show - The show was great, the sound is different, you guys sound more real if that is possible, and Jeff the producer sounds totally different, like Joe Pesci.

Anyways rather then singing your praises, my reason for writing is that I hope that you keep Collette on as a third wheel, color person on the side. She didn't pop into the conversation much, but when she did it really added to the converstaion, or she asked a critical question that helped you two expand on a topic, well done Collette!!

General - I know it has been said many times, but thanks for starting this site, the show, rekindling the Q&A threads, etc. It is bizarre how much I used you guys as a resource on MD, that when it was taken away I had nowhere to go. Pathetic but true, we all need to send you guys christmas cards this year.........later a

tommigunzzz
02-11-2009, 09:38 AM
I just heard that episode with the 20g of protein thing yesterday and I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought it was nuts.

JWolfe
02-11-2009, 09:41 AM
I have not heard the new superhumanraido but as far as the new show for john and Dave you are right, Dave sounds a lot better quality and Jeff almost sounds like a different guy.

Caddan
02-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Better sound for sure!
The guys needed to vent this ugly thing, witch is understandable.
They did it in a very interesting way and now we all know the story.
Collete was a great addition!
I can't wait until next episode!

:)

big_duuude
02-12-2009, 01:14 PM
HEAVY MUSCLE - was great, good to hear the guys after their enforced holiday.
SUPERHUMAN - you need to take this show with a pinch of salt, a very large pinch.
It's an interesting programme and Carl is very knowledgable and has a great speaking voice. In fact most of the time he seems to know more than the 'experts' and offers insight and suggestions they hadn't considered ! LoL.
The studies all seem very limited in their scope yet extrapolate to the wider public !!!!!
Some of the products are available yet have not been tested on humans,.....doh !
For the most part it's cutting edge science and not technology.
Though Carl does keep the listeners up to date with products he is using which work.
Remember Carl's purpose is to inform not to rip apart studies and techniques or he would never get another guest.

andypro
02-12-2009, 09:39 PM
it a lot better quality sound,more Collete.

The Thinker
02-12-2009, 09:46 PM
I agree and vote for Collette to be a regular. I thought she made some great points and fit in well with you knuckleheads! LOL

GirlyMuscle
02-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I agree and vote for Collette to be a regular. I thought she made some great points and fit in well with you knuckleheads! LOLAgreed. She's probably one of very few who has a strong enough personality to hold her own with these two. She'd be awesome as a regular.

Lee A Gray
02-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Agreed, her persona was very good.......her interaction with everyone was flawless

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 11:01 AM
HEAVY MUSCLE - was great, good to hear the guys after their enforced holiday.
SUPERHUMAN - you need to take this show with a pinch of salt, a very large pinch.
It's an interesting programme and Carl is very knowledgable and has a great speaking voice. In fact most of the time he seems to know more than the 'experts' and offers insight and suggestions they hadn't considered ! LoL.
The studies all seem very limited in their scope yet extrapolate to the wider public !!!!!
Some of the products are available yet have not been tested on humans,.....doh !
For the most part it's cutting edge science and not technology.
Though Carl does keep the listeners up to date with products he is using which work.
Remember Carl's purpose is to inform not to rip apart studies and techniques or he would never get another guest.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself!

BullGod
02-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Was thinking the exact same thing about Colette!!! Not only is she absolutely beautiful but she has a great radio voice and she brings a certain element to the show...... I for one would love to see and hear more about the female side of bodybuiding,,,who better to bring it!....

GREENMACHINE23
02-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Colette has a vast amount of knowledge. She complimented the show nicely.
I would have her on to start the show out with. Keep up good work.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-15-2009, 07:41 PM
Great sound, I look foward to being the first caller on this show too! Im glad Jeff has a job!:eek:

wolverine565
02-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Dave,
Can collete have a section for kids diet advice?

thepump
03-18-2009, 06:38 PM
I just heard that episode with the 20g of protein thing yesterday and I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought it was nuts.

yea was glad as well