PDA

View Full Version : Isolyze RTDs

gohome
09-19-2010, 10:21 PM
I ordered a bunch of Isolyze RTDs and noticed that a lot of my cherry vanillas seemed very light on the protein prowder. It's supposed to have 50 grams of protein, which is about two regular scoops. I knew it wasn't even close, but just to be sure I poured it out and measured it into the regular Isolyze scoop. It didn't even fill up one full scoop and it supposed to fill close to two.

Has anyone else noticed this with RTDs?

Michael K. Scott
09-19-2010, 10:40 PM
I ordered a bunch of Isolyze RTDs and noticed that a lot of my cherry vanillas seemed very light on the protein prowder. It's supposed to have 50 grams of protein, which is about two regular scoops. I knew it wasn't even close, but just to be sure I poured it out and measured it into the regular Isolyze scoop. It didn't even fill up one full scoop and it supposed to fill close to two.

WTF???????? Im confused bro

Your pouring out a liquid to see if it measures in your powder protein scooper?

gohome
09-20-2010, 10:59 AM
No, I poured the powder (not liquid) out of the RTD bottle and into the scooper. Again, at 50 grams per bottle it should measure about two scoops but the contents from the bottle didn't even fill one scoop. So my bottle probably had no more than 20-25 grams worth of protein.

robofsteel
09-20-2010, 12:26 PM

Please PM me ASAP. I will look into this issue. Thanks
Rob
Species
National Sales Manager

gohome
09-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Please PM me ASAP. I will look into this issue. Thanks
Rob
Species
National Sales Manager

I just did. I look foward to your reply.

Youngguns
09-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Happened to me as well. Out of 8, at least 6 of them were on the short side.

Michael K. Scott
09-20-2010, 07:30 PM
i thought ready to drink meant it was premixed with water already? no?

Youngguns
09-20-2010, 07:34 PM

Some are, others are with powder.

gohome
09-20-2010, 08:01 PM

Isolyze RTDs are just powder. You add water to them. I prefer these over the pre-mixed. Quality protein and no need to refrigerate. I just wish they would fill the bottles more precisely, since I got shorted big time.

D_T
09-20-2010, 08:15 PM
So you're paying 3-4 bucks a pop for

jackjackson
10-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I bought a few and honestly if I knew they were just isolyze in a 8oz milk jug, I would not have bought any.

I only bought a few
Why? because I have like 30 tubs ofs isolyze at home and I can do the same.
I thought these were pre made liquids

Overall its ok, but I have enough isolyze to do it myself
I do love isolyze peanut butter for sure!