PDA

View Full Version : Chyna hospitalized....

~gymdiva~
09-20-2010, 01:27 PM
following her ex in the substance issues this week:

By Mike Johnson on 2010-09-20 12:35:54

TMZ.com reported today that former WWF star Chyna was rushed to the hospital today due to alcohol poisoning. No additional information was available.

(source: pwinsider.com)

HammerStrength12
09-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Why does this not surprise me?

~gymdiva~
09-20-2010, 02:16 PM
more from pwinsider:

By Buck Woodward on 2010-09-20 14:17:33

The New York Post and other media outlets are reporting that Joanie Laurer is listed in "unknown condition" at the UCLA Medical Center after being hospitalized for alcohol poisoning this morning, with many pointing out her stint on VH-1's Celebrity Rehab.

swoleoneday
09-20-2010, 02:47 PM
She seemed like she was on the verge of alcohol poisioning ever since that VH1 show.

I wish her the best though. I hate seeing people in bad shape like that.

Hit-Girl
09-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Why does this not surprise me?
Because it's Chyna, and she's a fuckup. I am surprised she is still around. That being said I hope she can find happiness in her life.

~gymdiva~
09-20-2010, 02:53 PM
more details rolling in:

By Mike Johnson on 2010-09-20 14:57:03

TMZ.com updated their report on former WWF star Chyna being rushed to the hospital, noting she had actually overmedicated herself on Benadryl in an attempt to sleep. When she woke up this morning, she was lethargic and vomited, leading her to being rushed to the hospital.

antonbrn
09-20-2010, 03:50 PM
I wish she would get clean and wrestle again. I don't know if that will ever happen though, the way her life it going.

dallas3
09-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Because it's Chyna, and she's a fuckup. I am surprised she is still around. That being said I hope she can find happiness in her life.

^^^^This

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-20-2010, 05:38 PM

^^^^This

Do you two, or any of you reading this, think that she could turn her life around if she were surrounded by the right people, or special someone in her life?

dallas3
09-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Do you two, or any of you reading this, think that she could turn her life around if she were surrounded by the right people, or special someone in her life?

YES. Something in me thinks she still hasn't gotten over Triple H and seeing a little bit of when she was on celebrity rehab, she's got issues feeling loved in her life. I hope she does turn it around though despite her actions the past few years.

Big Sky Guy
09-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes, she could turn her life around with or without a special someone. Anyone can make the choice and do the work and change.

Hard as hell to recover. Most celebs continue to struggle as they have the resources ($ and party pals ad infinitum) to keep living in their insanity.

I hope she can get squared away.

LainaJ
09-20-2010, 11:13 PM
this sucks.... i hope she can recover. :)

Timbo89
09-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm surprised she's even still alive. This chick needs to get her act together.

Hit-Girl
09-21-2010, 12:07 AM
She was a huge star in the WWE. Losing all of that had to be real hard to deal with. Every year that passed she become less relavent, it had to take a toll on her. Having to find new ways of making money, who knows how far she might have gone. If she has friends who really care about her I would be surprised if anyone really steps up to help, because she's been this way for a while. I am thinkin her best bet is going back on Celebrity Rehab.

Ibarramedia
09-21-2010, 12:17 AM
She was a huge star in the WWE. Losing all of that had to be real hard to deal with. Every year that passed she become less relavent, it had to take a toll on her. Having to find new ways of making money, who knows how far she might have gone. If she has friends who really care about her I would be surprised if anyone really steps up to help, because she's been this way for a while. I am thinkin her best bet is going back on Celebrity Rehab.

Yes and no. Rehab yes. Celebrity rehab no. She has to do this low key, behind close doors not with a reality tv show and a camera crew following her every move while she attempts to actually rehab herself and put her life together.

Hit-Girl
09-21-2010, 01:35 AM
Yes and no. Rehab yes. Celebrity rehab no. She has to do this low key, behind close doors not with a reality tv show and a camera crew following her every move while she attempts to actually rehab herself and put her life together.
Not sure if she has anyone else whocares besides Celeb Rehab. She needs to take what she can get, and really want to change.

antonbrn
09-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Not sure if she has anyone else whocares besides Celeb Rehab. She needs to take what she can get, and really want to change.

That says it all, she has to want to change.

BigJD69
09-21-2010, 03:45 PM
She's a Nightmare!