PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a new pre-workout

Alex30
09-21-2010, 02:14 PM
What are some characteristics you look for when searching for a Pre-workout formula? I'm having a hard time finding anything that doesn't make me gag and I really don't like pills.

Growin24/7
09-21-2010, 02:48 PM
I look at the ingredients for inducing a pump, focus and energy without being totally stimmed out...too much caf hurts my stomach and is bad for my bp...My favorites are Shock therapy, N.O explode, WTF, Black powder, all slightly rounded scoops...anything more is a waste in my mind and can cause bathroom troubles lol I am currently 220lbs and even when I was 240lbs. I would never play into the marketing scams and take 2-3 scoops of random bullshit, one round scoop and your set...anything more and you should evaluate if you even have the natural desire to kill it in the gym...ik i do!

so look at the arginine levels, creatine amount per serving, energy enhancers and make sure you know how much caf you are taking in, those are the big ones
in my mind

hope this helps a little

zubbeyboy
09-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Tried most o them. Id strongly recommend levroneformula.com or Code Red from Muscle Meds,

Wh1teruss1an
09-21-2010, 03:11 PM
I like WTF

The Big Sexy
09-21-2010, 03:13 PM
I like WTF

This... best tasting, most effective I've used.

Alex30
09-21-2010, 04:18 PM
hope this helps a little

Yes, thank you!!

Alex30
09-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Before spending money on anything, I want to try it first. After asking around, I was given the opportunity to try something that hasn't hit the market yet - (it will be available in October). I'm really stoked about trying it! :yep:

Sandpig
09-28-2010, 02:35 PM
My favorite is WTF from ALRI.
That being said I trained with Max this morning. ;)
It's Gaspari's new version of Super Pump 250 now called Super Pump Max.
It was pretty good. Taste is good and there's less carbs than the original version.

Wrex
09-28-2010, 04:56 PM
If you are not sensitive to stims, and want somthing really potent try CAUTION (My fav) or 1.M.R. You only need one scoop with these. Be careful with 1.M.R, it has 300mgs of caffiene per scoop! O_O

miamibodybuilder
01-29-2011, 10:40 PM
i think the ingredients and you obviously get what you pay for man. i used to buy the cheap stuff before when i first started training, but now i actually buy from a good reputable company thats backed by science. for the past few months i've been using KOTIC FROM AAEFX. it's one of the best pre-workut drinks i've tried thus far. it provides a steady stream of energy and NO CRASH after it's worn off like some others do. give it a try, i've recommended it to a few people already they LOVE IT. they actually went out and bought 2-3 bottles of it after trying a sample pak.

daft205
01-30-2011, 12:15 AM
If you are not sensitive to stims, and want somthing really potent try CAUTION (My fav) or 1.M.R. You only need one scoop with these. Be careful with 1.M.R, it has 300mgs of caffiene per scoop! O_O

Yeah, if you like the stronger pre-workouts n2kts is very effective product and has a legit, potent profile.