PDA

View Full Version : Steroids in UK

Pavel Domin
03-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Hey guys. I moved from CZE to Northern Ireland n Im currently livin in Belfast. The thing I would like to ask is dis - Is it legal n all get the gear thru ''post office'' , like from Czech Republic to UK in some package?
Im askin cuz back in CZ i got good connections, i know those people, the gear is tested n no fakes etc.

SO if anyone here is from UK or you know more about this. Please do tell , hows it wif the law etc.

Thanks guys

BABOON
03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
I England it's completely legal to have steroids sent through the post to you. I'm not sure about Northern Island, since certain laws are different, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was exactly the same over there.

Simon M
03-19-2009, 04:23 PM
I England it's completely legal to have steroids sent through the post to you. I'm not sure about Northern Island, since certain laws are different, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was exactly the same over there.
The law is the same as England as Northern Ireland is part of the UK. You are allowed to possess steriods, but you are not allowed to sell them, so if you have a large quantity of gear you could be arrested, so best to only get enough for a decent cycle and hide the rest behind the skirting boards:D

Foreman_Rules
03-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Get rid of all the foreigners/mud people and the UK would be fucking amazing.

Valihora
03-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Is ephedrine still legal in Uk? Can you still buy it in pharmacy?

almard
03-21-2009, 02:13 PM
The law is the same as England as Northern Ireland is part of the UK. You are allowed to possess steriods, but you are not allowed to sell them, so if you have a large quantity of gear you could be arrested, so best to only get enough for a decent cycle and hide the rest behind the skirting boards:D

What do you mean by decent cycle?......In english, how many bottel of Tren, EQ, Test......:)

BarbellBeast
03-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Get rid of all the foreigners/mud people and the UK would be fucking amazing.

mud people? Late for you klan meeting aren't you?