PDA

View Full Version : dman it I should have asked them to put the brutalalchemy threads in my section

needtogetaas
09-23-2010, 01:20 AM
DAAA since we will own the company around the end of this month.. Dave is a awesome man and I am happy to own brutal alchemy. Guess it is ok to say that we will buy the company soon and BA will merge with my New company ruthless supplements and ntbm very soon.. So I guess the take over will happen lol..

I could not pass up the deal to own a great line of products. :yep:

SBT
09-23-2010, 10:33 PM
awesome news!!

"Rodz"
09-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Great to hear im loving Isolation and Onslaught!!!!!

DJTree
09-29-2010, 11:50 PM
There's no denying that needto knows how to position great products and get them the attention they deserve; thereby exposing new customers and athletes to supplements they might not otherwise have had the opportunity to try

I want the Brutal Alchemy line to grow and thrive, and for dedicated bodybuilders, fighters, and strongmen to be able to enjoy the benefits of what Matt and I created.

Under needto's guidance, and with the steamroller impetus of NTBM and Ruthless behind it; I know this can be a reality.

I couldn't be happier about the transition, and am looking forward to seeing the rise of what Nate can make happen with the foundation that is laid.

All I can say is, Kill That Shit!

DannyAbs
09-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Loved the taste of Isolation and the fact that it is sweetened with stevia. One of the best pure isolates available.

GRAVESY
09-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Nice.

GRAVESY
09-30-2010, 05:00 PM
sucks that you lost the threads for you pickup.

lartinos
09-30-2010, 05:38 PM
this is great!

"Rodz"
10-07-2010, 09:57 PM
There's no denying that needto knows how to position great products and get them the attention they deserve; thereby exposing new customers and athletes to supplements they might not otherwise have had the opportunity to try

I want the Brutal Alchemy line to grow and thrive, and for dedicated bodybuilders, fighters, and strongmen to be able to enjoy the benefits of what Matt and I created.

Under needto's guidance, and with the steamroller impetus of NTBM and Ruthless behind it; I know this can be a reality.

I couldn't be happier about the transition, and am looking forward to seeing the rise of what Nate can make happen with the foundation that is laid.

Worth quoting

needtogetaas
10-13-2010, 01:33 AM
The buy out is almost complete and the ink will dry on the contracts this week..
Only question left now is??????????????????
Who should NTBM buy out next?

needtogetaas
10-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Loved the taste of Isolation and the fact that it is sweetened with stevia. One of the best pure isolates available.
We will be selling it at ruthless for even cheaper then it used to be bro..
And with free shipping on top of that!!!!!!! :yep:

needtogetaas
10-13-2010, 01:45 AM

for anyone thinking of starting there own sups business ^^^^^^^^ listen to dave... I also just got the paperwork for my new company muscular world media. You will see ruthless and also my other new company popping up as sponsors on all the boards like rxmuscle and more.

My new Muscular world media company is a media management company as a foundation but we do any and everything. Consulting,Supplement design and manufacturing, printed graphics design and manufacturing,web site development and maintenance, web site security. We have 10 of our own servers, our very own registrar, 125 reps and employees net/world wide from general product reps to html coders and more. Any and everything you might need in this industry to start and maintain a company of any kind in this industry... We can and have done it all. With over 20 clients and growing be on the look out for our logo to pop up all over soon.

SouthernCharm
10-13-2010, 01:34 PM
We will be selling it at ruthless for even cheaper then it used to be bro..
And with free shipping on top of that!!!!!!! :yep:
Man needto, you ALWAYS hook it up!

wildcat22
10-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Great to hear. Need2 never ceases to amaze me. He is hard working, agressive and very knowledgeable.

"Rodz"
10-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Sallyanne got them all here!!!