PDA

View Full Version : my offseason diet going forward

lilarnold
03-19-2009, 01:06 PM
im just putting this out there for

a. so beginners can see how an off season diet is structured or a diet in general.

b. so the vets can give their thoughts

im 213-218 pounds right now and would be exstatic if i can get to 240 by the end of the year. my cycles in the past have been pretty mild but im upping the dose this year! i'll be using 600-800mgs test e, 400-600mgs EQ, and 50mgs a-bomb a day (also contemplating some igf-1)....i know that still isnt a ton of gear for most of you but for me it is. the most test i've done is 600mgs a week....so this should get interesting. i competed at 192 in nov 08' and am taking this whole year to gain mass. i would like to step on stage next in may or september 2010 at a bonafied 215-220ish ....im 5'10. currently im on 500mgs cyp and am taking some haladrol i had left....

let me know what you vets think.

carbs are cut in half on off days. i train 4-5 days a week. cardio 30 minutes on off days too.

#1A- 1 scoop whey isolate, 1 scoop micellar casein, 2 paks high fiber instant oats, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2c berries

OR

#1B- 4whole omega 3 eggs, 1c whites, 10oz potatoe fried in pam

#2- 7oz chicken, 1c rice, 1/3c cashews

#3. 8oz tilapia (or turkey), 1c rice, 1tbsp olive oil

#4. 7oz chicken, 8-10oz potatoe, 1/3c almonds

#5. 8oz tilapia (or turkey), 2cups veggies, 1tbsp olive oil

#6. 8oz 93% lean ground beef, salad with oil, vinegar, and splenda

on training days add in a postworkout shake consisting of:

- 2 scoops whey isolate, 60g waxy maize, 5g creatine, 10g glutamine

i always use 10g bcaa preworkout and take 1 fishoil cap and 1 EPO cap with each meal

let me know what you guys think.

a

militantmuscle
03-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Looks good, if you truly keep up with this you should get great results.

The fish oil and EPO, what are the dosages per cap?

An intra-workout shake of EAAs and a small amount of carbs is worth trying.

It seems like you are cutting your carbs out towards the evening, are you prone to fat gain? When do you workout during the day? What's your bf% currently?

You could use this for 2-4 days, then eat a lil more dirty for 2 days, try cycling your diet with occasional 'junk' food, depending on your metabolism/bf%

lilarnold
03-19-2009, 10:36 PM
-caps are 100mgs each.

-i take 10g bcaa before training. i dont really see the value in taking eaa's during training. i eat an hour before and take the bcaa's........thats overkill and a waste of money IMO. i eat every 2.5- 3 hours there is always plenty of aminos available in my body. thats just my opinion though.

-i gain fat in the midsection easy so i like to cut carbs as the evening progresses. also i am going to experiment with cutting carbs in half on non training days.

- i train around 1 in the afternoon.

- 1 day a week i have the "dirty day" your talking about. i'll eat whatever i want but still make sure i get my protein in. i have a few beers on this day too....LOL

BigPablo300
03-26-2009, 07:14 PM
im just putting this out there for

a. so beginners can see how an off season diet is structured or a diet in general.

b. so the vets can give their thoughts

im 213-218 pounds right now and would be exstatic if i can get to 240 by the end of the year. my cycles in the past have been pretty mild but im upping the dose this year! i'll be using 600-800mgs test e, 400-600mgs EQ, and 50mgs a-bomb a day (also contemplating some igf-1)....i know that still isnt a ton of gear for most of you but for me it is. the most test i've done is 600mgs a week....so this should get interesting. i competed at 192 in nov 08' and am taking this whole year to gain mass. i would like to step on stage next in may or september 2010 at a bonafied 215-220ish ....im 5'10. currently im on 500mgs cyp and am taking some haladrol i had left....

let me know what you vets think.

carbs are cut in half on off days. i train 4-5 days a week. cardio 30 minutes on off days too.

#1A- 1 scoop whey isolate, 1 scoop micellar casein, 2 paks high fiber instant oats, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2c berries

OR

#1B- 4whole omega 3 eggs, 1c whites, 10oz potatoe fried in pam

#2- 7oz chicken, 1c rice, 1/3c cashews

#3. 8oz tilapia (or turkey), 1c rice, 1tbsp olive oil

#4. 7oz chicken, 8-10oz potatoe, 1/3c almonds

#5. 8oz tilapia (or turkey), 2cups veggies, 1tbsp olive oil

#6. 8oz 93% lean ground beef, salad with oil, vinegar, and splenda

on training days add in a postworkout shake consisting of:

- 2 scoops whey isolate, 60g waxy maize, 5g creatine, 10g glutamine

i always use 10g bcaa preworkout and take 1 fishoil cap and 1 EPO cap with each meal

let me know what you guys think.

a

AHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I now have the secret offseason diet of my nemesis Adam!!! LOL! In all seriousness though it looks good bro. Not enough calories for my crazy body though. Keep trucking! I'll be seeing you onstage soon :cool: