PDA

View Full Version : Question about prohormones

47ronin
03-19-2009, 05:04 PM
A friend of mine recently gave me 5 bottles of prohormones. I've used many supplements in the past, some legal and some not so legal, but I have never used prohormones. I'm going to list what I have and if anyone here has used any of them I would really appreciate your opinion on their effectiveness and what your results were.
1)Decabolen by CTD Labs
2)Trenbolen by CTD Labs
3)Spawn by Tri-City Chemicals
4)Superdrol by Anabolic Xtreme
5)2a,17a Methadrol by I Force Nutrition

Anthony
03-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Nice friend...

Decabolen - halodrol-50 (CDMA) / Superdrol combo. Not the best pair to stack (liver-wise) but you should see results.
Trenbolen - same "tren" product as everyone else. useful for hardening and vascularity but modest results in my experience
Spawn - epi/tren combo. More reasonable stack, would be best for a cut program
Superdrol - AX hasn't produced this in years - probably "superdrol v2" or "Next gen" or something - which are all worthless from whay I've heard (no specific experience)
2a,17a Methadrol - I'm guessing superdrol from the name, but I'm not sure.

BarbellBeast
03-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Nice friend...

Decabolen - halodrol-50 (CDMA) / Superdrol combo. Not the best pair to stack (liver-wise) but you should see results.
Trenbolen - same "tren" product as everyone else. useful for hardening and vascularity but modest results in my experience
Spawn - epi/tren combo. More reasonable stack, would be best for a cut program
Superdrol - AX hasn't produced this in years - probably "superdrol v2" or "Next gen" or something - which are all worthless from whay I've heard (no specific experience)
2a,17a Methadrol - I'm guessing superdrol from the name, but I'm not sure.

All true and yes, IForce Methadrol is a superdrol clone. Research Superdrol and see if you willing to take on all those possible side effects. It's not certain you'll get all or any of the side effects, but you'll never know until you try and experience first hand.

47ronin
03-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the info

angelo212
03-29-2009, 10:01 PM
You got a lot of good shit there but since your new to prohormones I would research the hell out of them before starting. You can go to AM and DA or BBD forums for info on prohormones. Those forums are big on them there. If you need the full names PM me. I don't think I'm aloud to but them out there on here.