PDA

View Full Version : darker oil

Reloaded
03-19-2009, 05:19 PM
I have just received two bottles of EQ from the same company as the previous ones. It is of a darker color, I have heard in the past that the darker the color, the more under dosed they are. Should I worry ?

Stavman
03-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Did you get it from the guy I used too?

I'm tired though... I need to take a NAP.

collegelinebacker31
03-19-2009, 06:37 PM

:p:p:p

Dr Pangloss
03-19-2009, 08:37 PM
there is no reason for the steroid to produce a different color. underdosing would not change the color. Is it the same oil?

BULLDOZER
03-19-2009, 08:56 PM
I have just received two bottles of EQ from the same company as the previous ones. It is of a darker color, I have heard in the past that the darker the color, the more under dosed they are. Should I worry ?
that doesn't make any fucking sense

militantmuscle
03-19-2009, 08:59 PM
The UGL you got it from probably used a different oil.

The amount of hormone doesn't determine the color of the oil, so I don't think it is darker because of it being underdosed.

MiStyle
03-20-2009, 01:36 AM
couldve been baked longer..??

skinny
03-20-2009, 06:56 AM
ouch thats what you get ordering from the internet. I have seen people heat it to much and the oil turns dark brown. I personally would never inject brown gear.

Reloaded
03-20-2009, 08:22 AM
:p:p:p

lol, that was my post that you posted in on OLM, you see how quick they are to talk shit just because we are curious ? I sucked a little cock and told them that I promote them.

yup, our people. The only place I go right now.

that doesn't make any fucking sense
Their reps said,
"Hi. They haven't changed oil. Sometimes a different case of pwdr will have a slightly different tint to it."

militantmuscle
03-20-2009, 08:43 AM
lol, that was my post that you posted in on OLM, you see how quick they are to talk shit just because we are curious ? I sucked a little cock and told them that I promote them.

yup, our people. The only place I go right now.

Their reps said,
"Hi. They haven't changed oil. Sometimes a different case of pwdr will have a slightly different tint to it."

Powders/raw hormones do tend to have different shades, depending on the process, but I'm not sure how it would affect the color of the oil that adversely, especially if you are talking about boldenone (EQ).

red barraca
03-20-2009, 12:17 PM
same thing happend to me with some tren two of the vials were darker than others,i dont think it matters shit was gooood!