PDA

View Full Version : Peptide help

Newbie2009
09-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Hello All, I have been running Somatropin for the past 9 moonths @ 5iu's daily. I have run IGF-1 Lr3 foir 2 separate 4-5 week cycles @ 60mcg's post workout.
I am getting ready for the 2011 NPC Nationals and am obviously still in my bulking until next January (for Jr. Nationals pre-contest).
I was told by a good friend in the IFBB about 2 peptides that I should try.
GHRP-6 stacked with CJC-1295.
I have 8-10 years of gear experience and mostly like to run a mild dose of enanthate (400mg) with 800mg eq in the offseason. So I am trying to add some peptides/hormones to the test/eq that will give me some true muscle growth until I begin my contest prep. Do any of you have experience with these 2 peptides and can you please give me insight as to how long to run, do i run in conjunction with my hgh(Somatropin)/Igf-1?, and what (if any) AAS are needed with them.?
Thank you in advance for any help.

BiggTexx
02-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I was told by a good friend in the IFBB about 2 peptides that I should try.
GHRP-6 stacked with CJC-1295.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Actually the two you want to run are modified GRF 1-29 and GHRP-6. You will want to run them for about 6 months as you would GH. 3 x a d 100mcg of each. 15-20 minutes befrore breakfast, immediately PWO and 30 minutes before bed. All about a minimum of 2.5 hours after you eat.