PDA

View Full Version : Drive On humbled by being posted on DavePalmubo.com

The Thinker
09-29-2010, 02:19 PM
I've struggled with whether or not I wanted to post this message as I've remained remained somewhat anonymous on the boards to date. However, while I am not on here all of the time I do enjoy all of the positive Masters dialog that happens. So here's the poop.

I was blown away a couple of nights ago when Dave sent me an email saying he posted my transformation on his website. Those of you who know Dave recognize that he only recognizes peoples accomplishments when they are well earned. So words can't describe how good it felt to get that email with the link (see Dennis Aldridge):

http://www.davepalumbo.com/gallery.htm

My complete transformation was an up and down battle for over 10 years. The last two I followed Dave's philosophies which is really moved me into the bodybuilding category. Before that time, people would ask me if I was a powerlifter which just pissed me off as that just implied that I was a fat guy with muscle. Needless to say, I've completely drank the Palumbo Kool Aid and the results speak for themselves. Now it's time to really roll my sleeves up and make some HUGE improvements for next year. Life really doesn't get any better than this.

If you want to read more about my story you can check out the link below!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dennis-shed-over-100-lbs.htm

The Big Sexy
09-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Very cool man!!! VERY COOL!

Wh1teruss1an
09-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Amazing transformation! Congrats on getting some recognition! It's well deserved.

freebirdmac
09-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Congrats!!! You made a major life change and it shows! That was some tough work you put in.

Down4whatever
09-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Fantastic work and very inspirational! :yep:

Little Stocky
09-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Very impressive! The pictures speak for themselves, they show your hard work and commitment.
On another note, where can I get "Palumbo Kool Aid" and how does it taste?

Baldiewonkanobi
09-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Congrats!!! That is what Bodybuilding is all about.

Baldie

rcp1936
09-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Just W O W

Mac
09-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Great transformation.

SwoleChamp
09-29-2010, 05:47 PM
Awesome man! Congrats on the journey so far and good luck the rest of the way!

The Thinker
09-29-2010, 05:48 PM
On another note, where can I get "Palumbo Kool Aid" and how does it taste?

LOL. The Palumbo Kool Aid does bite a bit when you get started but then it's easy cruising. The weekly pictures are humbling too but after while they become empowering. The best thing is all I had to do was execute the plan and he made the adjustments when needed. No more second guessing myself.

Thanks for the comments everyone. That "before" dude is dead to me and now it's time to do something really special.

MightyMetcalf
09-29-2010, 05:59 PM
wow congrats

Bona fide
09-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Unbelievable!

MightyMetcalf
09-29-2010, 08:21 PM
so how much does he charge?

The Thinker
09-29-2010, 09:34 PM
so how much does he charge?

It depends on what you are looking to accomplish. The basic diet consultation starts at $200 and a 16 week contest prep is $500.

http://www.davepalumbo.com/ProductsPages/consutlingservices.htm#basic

Hammerfit
09-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Congrats man keep up the hard work it pays off and it shows

Rick Prince
09-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment, Drive On.

caribeman
09-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Well done!

LD5
09-30-2010, 08:41 PM
AWESOME! What a huge change man, you must be proud.

caribeman
10-01-2010, 09:56 AM
It depends on what you are looking to accomplish. The basic diet consultation starts at $200 and a 16 week contest prep is $500.

http://www.davepalumbo.com/ProductsPages/consutlingservices.htm#basic

Drive on, when you state "consultation" what does that entails? Meal design or just micro nutrients intake? Are there any follow-ups with this diet consutlation at all or is it a 1 time thing?

Thanks.

The Thinker
10-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Drive on, when you state "consultation" what does that entails? Meal design or just micro nutrients intake? Are there any follow-ups with this diet consutlation at all or is it a 1 time thing?

Thanks.

I can only speak to what I purchased from Dave. Anything else you should hit him up via email (it's on his website). I purchased a 16 week contest prep and all communications were via email. He initially provided me with a plan that included diet, supplementation, cardio, etc... I then provided updates each week along with pictures. Dave would review the updates and make adjustments. I was able to email him as many times as I wanted with any questions and/or concerns along the way. He always responded quickly, even when he was traveling.

As far as meal design, he does not tell you how to cook it but rather what to eat for each meal (e.g. 7oz salmon, 8 oz yams, lettuce w/ 1 tbn of Mac oil).

caribeman
10-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the explanation. Seems like a good investment.