PDA

View Full Version : Not Competing yet, but trying nonetheless!

arupton
10-01-2010, 09:52 AM
I have a long story, but to keep it short, through the help of gastric bypass surgery and then an insanely strict diet and training regimen, I've transformed my body from 330lbs at 52% (that's right, fifty two percent) body fat to 10% body fat at 175!

I hope to step on a stage by the end of next year at the earliest. My skin has bounced back somewhat, but I already know I'm going to need plastic surgery to take away the loose skin around my stomach..small price to pay.

Anyway, I'm glad I found these forums and I'm looking forward to fitting in w/ everyone! I also have a website, www.TheWeightStopsNow.com (http://www.TheWeightStopsNow.com) that documents my transformation and shows my sponsors, etc. Feel free to take a look!

All critiques are welcome, right now, I know the biggest lagging bodypart I have are triceps, as no matter how hard i train them, I never get a good pump and they just don't want to grow!?

Thanks!

ps- the leg picture sucks, i know, i'll try to take another one. You can see the separation starting. also, the one picture of the front relaxed pose (that also sucks, i know...) the four darker spots you see on my stomach are incisions from where i had my gall bladder taken out last month!

tammyp
10-01-2010, 04:17 PM
great story! congrads to you! its hard to tell by pics that you posted...can you do some full body shots with out the shirt?

Jude2
10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Great transformation!

AVBG
10-02-2010, 02:19 AM
totally different person!!!! great work!