PDA

View Full Version : OFF TOPIC RADIO: Thu (03/19/09) 10pm EST - George Legeros and Mike The Ripper!

huge285
03-19-2009, 11:05 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png
George Legeros joins Off Topic to talk about his experience in photography.

Mike The Ripper forum leader of RXMUSCLE discusses why he's the chosen one to lead The Pit!

OFF TOPIC RADIO airs on THURSDAY, MARCH 19th, 2009 at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST and is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/miketheripper.jpg

Aaron Singerman
03-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks Dave!

Thanks for coming on Mike! I hope everyone enjoys the show!

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
03-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Hi can you pretty please with sugar on top. Shout me out on your radio show. Kthnxbai :-)

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
03-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh it has already happened. lol

huge285
03-19-2009, 11:35 PM
good show!!!

APOSTLE
03-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Oh it has already happened. lol

You are a retard.

MichaelWayne
03-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi can you pretty please with sugar on top. Shout me out on your radio show. Kthnxbai :-)

with every post, i hate you more

Mike the Ripper
03-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks again Aaron, it was fun. Hope I didn't set an all time low for listeners lol.

MRT
03-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks again Aaron, it was fun. Hope I didn't set an all time low for listeners lol.

I'll have a listen later, this should be good! but being seriouse here, Mike the Ripper wtf????? LOL!

Mike the Ripper
03-20-2009, 03:21 PM
I'll have a listen later, this should be good! but being seriouse here, Mike the Ripper wtf????? LOL!

WTF what?:confused:

MRT
03-20-2009, 03:23 PM
WTF what?:confused:

LOL nothing, like i said this will be interesting:p

MichaelWayne
03-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Listened to the interview. Give ya credit Mike, you're no SiouxCUNTry, but still did a good job regardless.

Mike the Ripper
03-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Listened to the interview. Give ya credit Mike, you're no SiouxCUNTry, but still did a good job regardless.

Yeah I should have called up ol' Sioux for some pointers but if you think I did good then all is right in the world.

AVBG
03-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Mike seems like a together kind a guy..great interview!

Mike the Ripper
03-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Mike seems like a together kind a guy..great interview!

Thanks AVBG. I appreciate that. I try telling people I'm not an asshole but it doesn't seem to work lol.

robert da strongman
03-20-2009, 07:05 PM
great interview...genetic retard

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
03-22-2009, 02:06 AM
Great show guys! The Ripper is a very cool dude!

mikeheeney
03-22-2009, 09:18 AM
yeh great show!

eattrainsleep
03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Mike is a real cool guy, yes a dick in the pit, but isn't everyone? Good interview and since you mentioned my name I guess I'll continue to buy my supps from you.. :bowdown: I recommend everyone near the central coast of Claifornia to stop in at his store to check out his products and do a little bullshitting with the real Mike The Ripper!

Chomyboy
03-23-2009, 11:34 PM
ho no! MTR some how I think you`ll lose a lot of respect, Steve Blechman will now want to be your BFF.... hahahaha

JKB
03-25-2009, 06:32 AM
that was the most boring show you had and there was no singerman or nor much of him speaking

Mike the Ripper
03-25-2009, 12:09 PM
that was the most boring show you had and there was no singerman or nor much of him speaking

LOL, isn't that cute! Aaron has his own personal schmoe.

Mr X
03-25-2009, 12:15 PM
yo Mike i heard the show the other day, i thought you represented the pit well , you could tell that you wanted to give Carl some shit when he was going on about his love for ass but you held back i think..he he funny stuff.

Mike the Ripper
03-25-2009, 12:33 PM
yo Mike i heard the show the other day, i thought you represented the pit well , you could tell that you wanted to give Carl some shit when he was going on about his love for ass but you held back i think..he he funny stuff.

I did have a random crack or two cross my mind but I could tell that Carl's love for big round asses was strong. I didn't want to ruin his fantasy:D

Thanks for listening, I had fun doing it. Carl and Aaron are great guys.

Aaron Singerman
03-26-2009, 07:59 PM

Hey! I was there (at least in the beginning)... I only just met George at the Arnold.

Aaron Singerman
03-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks for all the compliments! I hope you like today's show!

ROTFLMAO
03-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Great show Aaron and Carol, but whats up with that George Legeros he sounds like he went off his meds. Mike The Ripper should be brought back on as a future guest at some point to rip on on people.

Aaron please pm me the link of the supplement company you are working for

JKB
03-29-2009, 04:11 AM
I did have a random crack or two cross my mind but I could tell that Carl's love for big round asses was strong. I didn't want to ruin his fantasy:D

Thanks for listening, I had fun doing it. Carl and Aaron are great guys.

haha good one you are funny on the board,
but not on the radio you are so boring.

Mr X
03-29-2009, 04:36 AM
haha good one you are funny on the board,
but not on the radio you are so boring.

harsh but fair, he he :D

MsGuns
04-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Im tired of the women getting blamed for why Betty n Ed arent having a show...

The women were given an option to come back @ 130pm or 330pm...majority of them (40 in all) chose the latter time.

Only 2 women were RUDE to Betty and people who werent there are trying to make all 38 women look bad...

ONLY a few women showed up early cause they were personally asked to come back...

There was a major communication problem...Betty Pariso needs to get on someone's radio show and tell her side. If anyone knows Big Al who was the expeditor at that show- he can tell everybody about the option...

The ladies were NEVER told about the special awards...
I know some Pros who stuck around...they didnt hear any annoucem'ts about special awards so they left to get something to eat...

Betty was even in the dessert area w/ a few Pros and didnt say a word to them about the special awards...

Also, listen to Ed's interview on MD.com...again him and his wife didnt communicate that day...

Why would the Women lie...

bruno
04-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Im tired of the women getting blamed for why Betty n Ed arent having a show...

The women were given an option to come back @ 130pm or 330pm...majority of them (40 in all) chose the latter time. Are you also tired of people who weren't there trying to defend those that didn't show?

Only 2 women were RUDE to Betty and people who werent there are trying to make all 38 women look bad... There is no excuse for RUDENESS, carb depleted or not. These women are supposed to be professionals. Many were more interested in doing photoshoots or sessions. I'm not defending or bashing this way of life. But, if you're a competitor do those things when your OBLIGATIONS to the promoters are done with.

ONLY a few women showed up early cause they were personally asked to come back... While this may also be hearsay, I heard they were ALL asked to come back. Please explain why all the men, all the figure and fitness ladies made it back but the women bodybuilders except for a few didn't?

There was a major communication problem...Betty Pariso needs to get on someone's radio show and tell her side. If anyone knows Big Al who was the expeditor at that show- he can tell everybody about the option... Ed and/or Betty already did a show. I'm sure they will enjoy someone telling them what they "need" to do.

The ladies were NEVER told about the special awards...
I know some Pros who stuck around...they didnt hear any annoucem'ts about special awards so they left to get something to eat... there you go again quoting heresay. Were you in the meetings? Did you talk directly with Ed or Betty? If not, I will consider the source.

Betty was even in the dessert area w/ a few Pros and didnt say a word to them about the special awards... and YOU saw this and you also heard all of her conversations?

Also, listen to Ed's interview on MD.com...again him and his wife didnt communicate that day...

Why would the Women lie...
Yes, why would anyone lie?

Perhaps when all is said and done the experience gained from this episode will enhance the women's abilities to understand that there's more to a pro show than getting on stage and flexing. Also, if you are correct about miscommunication, perhaps this will serve as a model of what not to do in the future, if fbb still has a future. The fact that sanctioning money was raised by a few websites is admirable. However, I'm wondering when that well will also "dry up" just like ALL THE OTHER ONES HAVE?

No disrespect meant in this reply, just pointing out a difference of opinion and a different point of view.