PDA

View Full Version : liquid clen/t3

alexa269
10-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Just received my liquid clen and t3, have done tons of research on dosing but is just super confusing and I'm n need of some help. There are both 30ml 200mcg/ml. Any advice. Thanks

GottaGetLean
10-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Just received my liquid clen and t3, have done tons of research on dosing but is just super confusing and I'm n need of some help. There are both 30ml 200mcg/ml. Any advice. Thanks

50mcg t3 and 100mcg clen daily, problem solved.

Wh1teruss1an
10-03-2010, 03:27 PM
I'd start off taking 40mcg clen a day so you can get your body used to it then increase gradually.

BoyGeorge
10-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I'd start off taking 40mcg clen a day so you can get your body used to it then increase gradually.

^ this. Don't start off taking 100 mcg a day, it will suck. Start at 40 mcg and go up 20 mcg everyday or every other day till you reach the max your body can handle

GottaGetLean
10-05-2010, 05:03 PM
^ this. Don't start off taking 100 mcg a day, it will suck. Start at 40 mcg and go up 20 mcg everyday or every other day till you reach the max your body can handle

This is advice coming from a guy who ran a AAS cycle without test and just EQ. Yea id definatly take my advice from u.:drool:

JohnnyStyles
10-05-2010, 05:24 PM
First time i did liquid clem...i did....1 CC.....LOL....Not a good idea...

Ive been on albuterol all my life....and even then....clen tabs....but that 1 cc lasted for like a week....LOL No joke....careful bro.

BoyGeorge
10-05-2010, 09:48 PM
This is advice coming from a guy who ran a AAS cycle without test and just EQ. Yea id definatly take my advice from u.:drool:

You can be a dick all you want I could not care less. Everyone has different tolerances to things so I was simply saying he should start off slow like EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO HAS REPLIED TO HIS QUESTION OTHER THAN YOU.

Ya I did run my FIRST cycle ever of only Eq but you live and learn right? and taking advice from people who don't know what they're talking about doesn't help. That's the reason I ran an eq cycle with no test base, bullshit advice. But I know you know everything so I'm clearly wrong :yep:

GottaGetLean
10-05-2010, 10:01 PM
You can be a dick all you want I could not care less. Everyone has different tolerances to things so I was simply saying he should start off slow like EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO HAS REPLIED TO HIS QUESTION OTHER THAN YOU.

Ya I did run my FIRST cycle ever of only Eq but you live and learn right? and taking advice from people who don't know what they're talking about doesn't help. That's the reason I ran an eq cycle with no test base, bullshit advice. But I know you know everything so I'm clearly wrong :yep:

First off im only being a dick because you decided to include me in ur original post by saying my advice sucks. Now if u would of just told the guy ur advice without including me I wouldnt have to throw u under the bus now would I?? So unless u weigh 80pounds 40mcg of clen aint doing shit. And yes ur right taking advice from ppl who dont anything doesnt help.. so why do u continue to post??

BoyGeorge
10-05-2010, 10:29 PM
First off im only being a dick because you decided to include me in ur original post by saying my advice sucks. Now if u would of just told the guy ur advice without including me I wouldnt have to throw u under the bus now would I?? So unless u weigh 80pounds 40mcg of clen aint doing shit. And yes ur right taking advice from ppl who dont anything doesnt help.. so why do u continue to post??

I agree with you on this I was just suggesting that he start out lower since he might not like the shakes and cramps that can come along with higher doses.

Sorry you took what I said personally and got your feelings hurt. I wasn't including you to say your advice sucks, just voicing my own personal experience and opinion just as everyone else does on this site.

flipmonk
10-18-2010, 04:48 AM

i have to agree with BoyGeorge here...

for someone who never has taken clen before start off LOW!!! i'm 205lbs and started off with 40mcg and holy shit... i didn't expect that stuff to be so strong!

there is no need to take more than 40mcg a day. and keep it at that level for maybe a week and then you can up the dosage by 20mcg

i personally never exceeded 80mcg and had great results!

Ryan Wacht
11-01-2010, 12:14 AM
If he was just taking EQ, perhaps he was just HORSING around...