PDA

View Full Version : Anything over the counter that tests positive for steroids?

webster79
10-03-2010, 03:23 PM
If anyone knows forsure of what supps will show up on a steroid test positve I would like to know. Thanks.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Why?

Gunners
10-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Are you looking for a get out of jail card excuse?

retwa
10-03-2010, 05:44 PM
ATD can give a positive for boldenone.

The Big Sexy
10-03-2010, 05:53 PM
3 shots of whiskey the night before a big bike race will do it.

HANEYCOLEMAN
10-03-2010, 07:12 PM
search on the net, google supplements that test positive for steroids, I personally think its fucked up for companies to sneak crap in the supplement drinks and powders, even over the counter muscle building supplements, but believe it or not, most americans will test positive for steroids because so many are into the healthy lifestyle and don't know the difference when they walk into a nutritional store.

Ibarramedia
10-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Sometimes false positives can result in a positive test for seroids and other banned substances. A combination of what you eat and the ingredients of vitamins, supplements and medication I guess. That is probbaly why the OP asked the question. :dunno:

s2h
10-03-2010, 07:30 PM
If anyone knows forsure of what supps will show up on a steroid test positve I would like to know. Thanks.no one knows forsure...impossible Q to answer...better to ask can i take xyz...

HammerStrength12
10-03-2010, 08:06 PM
The supplement industry is loaded with plenty of shady ass companies whos products don't contain what they say is in there. Pretty much anything is fair game...

Bull_Rhino
10-03-2010, 08:10 PM
If anyone knows forsure of what supps will show up on a steroid test positve I would like to know. Thanks.

ask Chael Sonnen

red rocket
10-03-2010, 08:41 PM
From what I understand DHEA will test positive for Deca.

webster79
10-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Just in case someone uses it against me,long story! Trying to cover all bases! Seems like every six months or so a company has a new product that works great and then its pulled by FDA for containing steroids. Wondering if anyone knew of any specific ones.

HammerStrength12
10-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Some products I'd steer clear of:

Arimidex HD by BP, Anything by High Tech, especially Somatomax

Pretty much any otc product where people report gains unlike any other comparable supplement

ToddinWC
10-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Reversitol gave me a positive for Boldenone on a probation drug test for steroids...It was the ATD...Funny thing is was that I was taking 50mgs of Havoc at the time and that didn't show up..

webster79
10-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks.

AVBG
10-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Gamma-Oryzanol is da shit

HammerStrength12
10-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Reversitol gave me a positive for Boldenone on a probation drug test for steroids...It was the ATD...Funny thing is was that I was taking 50mgs of Havoc at the time and that didn't show up..

It also had 6-Bromo in it... Which could also trigger a false positive, for what I'm not sure..

Bryan Hildebrand
10-03-2010, 11:03 PM
this is why I asked "why?" its a total fucking crap shoot and an impossible question to answer. not everyone metabolizes the same way and is dependant on 438,301,772 other factors, its tough to answer. if you are competing in a sport that will not allow you to use AAS or other formulations, dont cheat, dont be a dick and dont do it. if you are worried about a workplace drug test, no one, for any valuable reason will spend that kind of money to assay your blood and urine. if its a divorce issue, no one can invoke an injunction to make you produce blood or urine to se if you are positive for x,y,z.

webster79
10-04-2010, 07:50 AM
this is why I asked "why?" its a total fucking crap shoot and an impossible question to answer. not everyone metabolizes the same way and is dependant on 438,301,772 other factors, its tough to answer. if you are competing in a sport that will not allow you to use AAS or other formulations, dont cheat, dont be a dick and dont do it. if you are worried about a workplace drug test, no one, for any valuable reason will spend that kind of money to assay your blood and urine. if its a divorce issue, no one can invoke an injunction to make you produce blood or urine to se if you are positive for x,y,z.
Thanks again.

Gunners
10-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Stay away from this.

http://www.menstrual-cycle.info/images/PMS-TribulusTerrestris.jpg

Bryan Hildebrand
10-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Actually. Stay away from gummy bear multi vites. You mint test positive for opiates.

Brundel
10-04-2010, 03:18 PM
It really depends on whos testing you.
If its for a show all kinds of shit will show up.
If its for probation Im not 100% but only the big boys will likely show up, like nand test esters and winstrol. Im on probation I use shitloads of test but I have a script. I stay away from anything Im not sure of OTC or not.
I ran SD and Formestane which converts to hydroxytest so technically= methasteron and hydroxytest and I was fine.
If its for work your fine. Nobody except for the military or a high end Gov job will test for AAS and only when you piss someone off.

HANEYCOLEMAN
10-17-2010, 04:22 AM
I have put your statement in bold and will assure you thats noit true, here in California I was accused of doing steroids and the mediator recommended to the courts that I do a 3yrs steroid test, if I test negative for 18 months, than I can have unsupervised visits with my children, the funny thing is, I am on prescription trt for 3 different things, Now although we are about to win the vote on legalizing mariauna, I hope for the day we will legalize steroids.

p.s I told the judge and my kids mom to go fuck themselves and if they want, they can see me when they are grown and ready, my health and livelihood is dependent on my medications, no court in this land will control me in that way. sorry for the rant.

Sledge
10-17-2010, 04:27 AM
Do you mean steroids specifically, or performance enhancing drugs banned in competition. If it's the latter it really opens it up.

s2h
10-17-2010, 05:42 AM
I have put your statement in bold and will assure you thats noit true, here in California I was accused of doing steroids and the mediator recommended to the courts that I do a 3yrs steroid test, if I test negative for 18 months, than I can have unsupervised visits with my children, the funny thing is, I am on prescription trt for 3 different things, Now although we are about to win the vote on legalizing mariauna, I hope for the day we will legalize steroids.

p.s I told the judge and my kids mom to go fuck themselves and if they want, they can see me when they are grown and ready, my health and livelihood is dependent on my medications, no court in this land will control me in that way. sorry for the rant.

[/b]i'm a little confused...you are on 3 meds for trt...trt is to replace testosterone..so why 3??...not sure of your job...but what "livelihood" requires trt to sustain??..just askin???

HANEYCOLEMAN
10-18-2010, 02:01 PM
could you please be a little more specific, I'm not sure if the question is for me. Thanks

Do you mean steroids specifically, or performance enhancing drugs banned in competition. If it's the latter it really opens it up.

I meant HRT, I was on trt for so long until he put me on other hormones 1yr ago, anyways test,deca,hgh is what I'm on and he also has me on hcg/clomid which I wont take adex, your latter question needs to be specific for me to answer it, I'm not understanding it.

i'm a little confused...you are on 3 meds for trt...trt is to replace testosterone..so why 3??...not sure of your job...but what "livelihood" requires trt to sustain??..just askin???

Bryan Hildebrand
10-18-2010, 05:18 PM
I have put your statement in bold and will assure you thats noit true, here in California I was accused of doing steroids and the mediator recommended to the courts that I do a 3yrs steroid test, if I test negative for 18 months, than I can have unsupervised visits with my children...
[/b]

sorry your ex is a cunt, but you have taken what I said, out of context. you have a Rx for your test. any judge who mandates that you take a test, for a drug you are prescribed and monitored for, that is not to reverse treat, will be overturned in an appellate court. why? becasue the judge has no medical training to ascertain why and what about the drug.

second, a mediator can only recommend... mediators are by in large, volunters from the community helping people in crisis and to reduce the burden on the justice system.

third, have you been convicted for an offense relating to steroids or other drugs in the past? 2+2 is not adding to 4 for me here.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-18-2010, 05:22 PM
i'm a little confused...you are on 3 meds for trt...trt is to replace testosterone..so why 3??...not sure of your job...but what "livelihood" requires trt to sustain??..just askin???

no, I buy into it. depression, obesity, diabetes, sterility are all issues that can result from low T. so its stands, livelihood, makes sense. any good HRT clinic will recommend all of those. depends on whether your insurer will say yes or if you have the duckets to make it happen every month,

s2h
10-18-2010, 07:37 PM
no, I buy into it. depression, obesity, diabetes, sterility are all issues that can result from low T. so its stands, livelihood, makes sense. any good HRT clinic will recommend all of those. depends on whether your insurer will say yes or if you have the duckets to make it happen every month,i miss read it..he said 3 different things..as in related probs...still doesnt make alot of legal sense..but it is cali..lotta odd legal judging going on...

HANEYCOLEMAN
10-19-2010, 01:55 AM
I dont know what I have taken out of context, as for the judge mandates, You are exactly right, I was tested and my test came back with 5.2 nanrolone and that was low, Here is the kicker, the other parties attorney said its for deca durabolin and actually I was not taking it at the time as I have not had any nadrolone compounds in my system, I actually show positive because of a over the counter pro-hormone called "Dragon" and the director who took the test stated that and said he is not positive for illegal steroid, but for over the counter drugs.

actually my attorney has filed an appeal and as for the mediator, truct me i know all too well who they are, I'm 50 years old, but in cali, mediators don't just recommend, they decide your case and influence the Judge greatly, thats why their is a overhaul happening here in the family court system, I know I will win my appeal and the entire case will be overturned, But I appreciate your input.

sorry your ex is a cunt, but you have taken what I said, out of context. you have a Rx for your test. any judge who mandates that you take a test, for a drug you are prescribed and monitored for, that is not to reverse treat, will be overturned in an appellate court. why? becasue the judge has no medical training to ascertain why and what about the drug.

second, a mediator can only recommend... mediators are by in large, volunters from the community helping people in crisis and to reduce the burden on the justice system.

third, have you been convicted for an offense relating to steroids or other drugs in the past? 2+2 is not adding to 4 for me here.