PDA

View Full Version : FT ST John 2011

babymuscle1
10-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Alright so I decided that this is my 5th competition since 2005 and I decided to live by my trainer's words and just give 110%+ into this and just really get it on.
I've been training with FitBody on and off since I moved here back in '04 and would think that this would be even more sweeter if I can finally get on that stage and rock and move on to the next level. Hopefully Provincials 2011 and...maybe Nationals :hypno:.
I'm going to compete in June 2011 and just got my program this Sunday and so far so good. Already got 3 of my 6 cardio sessions in and 2 out of 5 weights!!! Diet is good no cheats so far....and who would want to when you have a goal right.
Totally started thinking about my one cheat meal I'm allowed a week and remembered hey it's thanksgiving and turkey with all the trimminings (small portions of course) would really hit the spot :yep:
I decided to post a journal on here to keep me accountable and focused cuz this is my year I can feel it in my bones but I need some encouragement along the way and thought hey why not.....

babymuscle1
10-06-2010, 10:02 AM
I can't believe how much food I have to eat in my off season. 6 meals every three hours is a ton LOL But I'm doing it because I know it's what I need to be doing to get to where I want to be.
Yesterday was just a cardio day as I went to my riding lessons in the evening. I love horseback riding I've only been doing it a month but I think I might enter my first show in the greenie category...why not eh?
Diet is good everything is weighed/measured and stored away for the next two days :) And my energy level of course is really high and I have really no cravings...I know its day four but every day is one day closer...
I will try and figure out how to post pics on here soon so you can really see the progress I'm making :-)
Cheers for now

babymuscle1
10-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Why are people so weird? I met this guy and he is totally nice and does everything I could ever want or need during contest prep. He picked me up took my to my riding lesson, picks me up and takes me to the gym if I'm too tired to drive and weighs and measures my food for me...Oh ya he helped me clean and organize my room and for those of you who have seen my room that's just crazy!!!:no:
We've only just started seeing each other we haven't even kissed yet lol but he has spent the night...Nothing dirty just wanna take it slow and see where it goes. Dont need another *sshole interfering with my contest prep. They start off nice enough but then they go scitzo.
So anyways I'm sure you are all wondering what the problem is....here it goes...
I just got settled into work after my cardio session when I get a text from him saying his landlord is kicking him out and he has nowhere to go. I guess they don't have to give notice cuz he does odd jobs around their house in lieu of rent. He did just move here from up North and he really doesn't have any friends here yet. I told him no even though he just texted back saying we have alot of fun together and I will only stay there till I find a place. I've been there before and once they are in you can't get them out!!! Am a overeacting a bit? Like really how much fun is it listening to me b*tch about how when I need 2.85g of chicken that means 2.85!!! NOT 2.9 or 2.8!!! I think he's nutzo lol I just dont know. I do feel like a b*tch though.
Ahhhh well diet's on track, training is excellent and I meet with Dawn on Sunday Yee haw :p

babymuscle1
10-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Last night was so rough. Was just getting ready to go to the gym and I noticed my poor puppy was bleeding. Couldn't really leave then now could I :( took over an hour to get it to stop.
So at 8pm I'm like should I go train or not and decided to weigh and measure my food knowing full well that if I wanted to kick butt in June I better go. I waited around till 9:30 just to make sure Puppy was ok then headed off to the gym to train.
I didn't get to sleep till 1:30am and now back up at 5am to start this cycle again.
Thank god it's just cardio today as I am working 7am till 11pm GRRRR!!!!

tammyp
10-08-2010, 05:09 PM
welcome and its great to see a new journal! now u need an avi!:p

babymuscle1
10-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Hey Tammyp I totally need one...how do I do that ROFL!
Had my appt with Dawn on Sunday and please to say I'm down 2 pounds WOOT WOOT!!! Body fat is still high but we figure it's cuz I had my treat meal Saturday evening so it was just water. Gonna hold off on the treat till Sunday after my session just to see how it's progressing.
Diet and training is amazing. So full of energy and the diet is super easy to follow. Getting a lil tired towards the end of the week with all the training and working two jobs but at least I have the weekend to rest YAY!!!! One more day.
Think I know what kind of bikini I want for my show....color and everything curious though how important is this scrunch bottom that I've been reading about? Was gonna use my old passion fruit suit as I only wore it once but I have such a great feeling this time around I want to shock and wow with a new suit.
The only other thing thats happening right now is I have an amazing new man. He is so super supportive...for example when I kick him out of bed to do cardio at 4:45am he actually takes my dog for a walk....***swoon*** you had me at hey babe let me do that you get your food ready :o

babymuscle1
10-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Alright training is so so. My shoulder has seriously been bugging me but I've been pushing through the pain but now it's time I finally cave in. Going to try and see a chiropractor asap so I can get re-aligned and start feeling better :)
Diet is still pretty good just need to find ways to jazz it up. Getting some mac nut oil this Sunday so it will be good to actually start seasoning and maybe marinating to try and get some good flavour going on. Also going to switch up my veggies from easy to use frozen to maybe getting some roast veggies going on.
Aside from that everything is going ok meet with my trainer on Sunday so I'm excited to see about any progress I've made so far :)

Big Sky Guy
10-20-2010, 01:56 PM
You have an educated and dedicated trainer.

Good luck on your adventure!

cheddar cheese
10-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Hi BM, nice to see you started a journal, thinking of starting one myself here. Dawn is my trainer as well, do you train at FW in Langley too? Maybe we will get a chance to meet sometime. FSJ is a great show you will have a ton of fun.

babymuscle1
10-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Ya I've done FSJ before so that's what made me want to do it again. I only go to Langley to see Dawn on Sundays. I'm sure we will run into each other at posing sooner or later. (maybe even at the hubby meet and greet :) )
I'm pretty bummed right now couldn't train for the past two days cuz my shoulder is in so much pain. I thought it was just sleep but now I realise it is something far more major than I thought. I'm gonna go into the clinic over the weekend and get some blood work done....all symptons so far are pointing towards Lupus :(
I'm not sure how this will impact my training for FSJ but I'm thinking I can get away with it if I'm heavily medicated on pain killers LOLZ