PDA

View Full Version : BFT off season build up!

Bencher
10-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Discovered this training on here. Did DC few years ago before my BB show in 07'. Am into my 2nd week of training BFT. First week was good, kinda trial and error on the weights to use. This week has been better. Feel like I have a good idea what weight to use for my sets. Several sessions my wife has done with me, she loves the shoulder workout. Feel like it has already got me outta my slump I was in. Dont think have gained any weight(being only a week), but feel fuller. The regamented style will def help me to start putting on size this winter. Plan to put on 25lb before deciding on another show. Eating is my downfall, just not putting in the calories I need.

Bencher
10-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Shoulders tonight. Did cable side laterals. Set started with 65lbx12/8 forced, drop to 55x12/8 forced then 35x12/8 forced. Two rounds with both sides, same weights and reps. Then onto smith press' to the front. One set 195lbx8/4 forced drop to 145x6/4 forced then 95x8/4 forced. Shoulders were screaming! Then tricep cable press downs for one drop and forced rep set. This was our third time doing shoulders this style. Gone up on the laterals each time, the press' have just been going up in reps. Will increase weight when I get closer to the 12/8 rep scheme.

Bencher
10-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Went outta town to DC for little while. Really being bad with my eating, as in not eating enough. Training is still going very well, just not getting any weight gain.

Mr.Bones
10-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Eatting and sleep is everything, training is last.