PDA

View Full Version : can a all natural bodybuilder ever take the mr.o

thepump
03-20-2009, 06:41 AM
we have seen pros try it and it never worked out. whats every ones thoughts is under ground some where one that can take the MR.O NATURAL???

AlonePowers
03-20-2009, 06:58 AM
would have to be a serious Mesophor a walking genetic freak. But no a Natty could never take the Olympia.

TheSpirit
03-20-2009, 09:02 AM
no never. not possible.

Mr X
03-20-2009, 09:04 AM
we have seen pros try it and it never worked out. whats every ones thoughts is under ground some where one that can take the MR.O NATURAL???

thats like saying can a driver win a race without using fuel in his car.

tiramisu
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
enforce the rules and everything changes.

Mr X
03-20-2009, 09:46 AM
enforce the rules and everything changes.

youre kidding right? you remember when they enforced the rules in Vinces WBF ..it wasnt pretty let me tell ya.

anthony1992
03-20-2009, 09:58 AM
never

Thefuture
03-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Never say never

MichaelWayne
03-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Are you high....stoned....drunk....just fell off the toilet and banged your head???

j/k

Only way would be a world-wide ban on AAS (not only distribution, but production even for legal reasons) and a 'real' drug test set in place. Until that time, a natty will never win the O.

Caleb56
03-20-2009, 11:46 AM
I thought Ronnie was natural?:D

the mighty stu
03-20-2009, 12:12 PM
You might suggest that maybe, somewhere out there, is a natural guy, with such amazing genetics that he'd be able to compete at the highest llevel without AAS... but I think most folks would agree with me when I say that Ronnie Coleman had, without a doubt in my mind, the absolute best genetics ever for bodybuidling. However, even he couldn't have cracked the top 10 at a pro show unless he decided to step over the edge and 'partake' a little -lol.

S

Voland
03-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Never. But i'd like to see that happening.

DAVIDHARDY
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM

Fuck no!

Caleb56
03-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Never. But i'd like to see that happening.
Why? If you want natural, they have there own shows.

Voland
03-20-2009, 01:08 PM

I think BB should be all natural.

nutratroy
03-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Kyle Harris can! :p

DAVIDHARDY
03-20-2009, 01:23 PM

What the hell for? I'm a nattie myself, but only because I'm in the Air Force and I could lose my career if I got caught on gear. I enjoy competing naturally, but I still like to see some big bastards on stage...minus the damn guts!

Voland
03-20-2009, 01:33 PM
What the hell for? I'm a nattie myself, but only because I'm in the Air Force and I could lose my career if I got caught on gear. I enjoy competing naturally, but I still like to see some big bastards on stage...minus the damn guts!

Because that would show the true potential of (natural) human physique.

Naturals can be big too, not freaky huge, but big and ripped.
It was like this for centuries, there where big, strong dudes that where idols back in Greece, Rome, etc just as now a days BBs are.

DAVIDHARDY
03-20-2009, 01:45 PM

It was like this for centuries, there where big, strong dudes that where idols back in Greece, Rome, etc just as now a days BBs are.

Fuck that shit, I want to see some 20" arms, huge width up top, a tiny waist and crazy big legs in contest shape every now and then. There ain't a damn thing wrong with a natural guy that looks great, but sometimes you want more beef! lol

BigPablo300
03-20-2009, 02:15 PM

Ain't nothing about the bodybuilding lifestyle that is natural brother! Unless beating the living shit out of yourself and taking heaping amounts of nutrients is natural to ya. Believe me, the body doesn't want to be big, it just wants to survive.

MRT
03-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Never, it's stupid to even consider it!

Tatyana
03-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Yes, if he was homozygous for the myostatin mutation and also had a few other advantageous polymorphisms related to muscle growth.

GSXR1000
03-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Yes, if he was homozygous for the myostatin mutation and also had a few other advantageous polymorphisms related to muscle growth.

I was thinking the same thing...myostatin deficient and if he had a tumor pressing on the pituitary gland causing increased release of IGF-1.

BigPablo300
03-20-2009, 03:10 PM

Ronnie Coleman before aid.

orhochris
03-20-2009, 06:36 PM

He's not???

TheSpirit
03-20-2009, 06:36 PM

LOL It doesn't even matter because unless you train yourself to get the absolute best out out of a human physique, you wouldn't know if someone else used. You live in a fairy tale world man. Train yourself don't live through other people. If you want to see the biggest and baddest on stage look no further than the IFBB Mr Olympia.

thepump
03-20-2009, 09:38 PM
thanks for the feedback we should have a poll going here lol i would say from the typing of it the answer is NO

HeavyDutyGuy
03-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Have to have very long- Sergio like muscle bellies in every part (except calves since those don't count anymore), a base test level of 1000 or more matching GH and IGF levels, myostatin gene deficient, a racehorse metabolism and massive digestive ability with naturally small waistline, great recovery ability, intelligence to find the ideal training for his body and drive to train balls to the wall week in and out. Not likely, probably in a hundred billion genetics. Not even Sergio, Arnold or Ronnie had all of those.

Northman
03-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Trying to bodybuild without the proper drugs is like trying to build a house without a hammer, not gonna happen.

GREENMACHINE23
03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
All Mr.O's have used AAS. So the answer to your question is no.

Blakryno
03-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Not the olympia. Not unless ALL the AAS in the world ran out today and no one was on gear. Supposing that was the case, who do you all think has the "natty" genetics to be best in the world. More importantly, who would just plain suck without gear?

tribal
03-23-2009, 09:28 PM
dumb question

BrandonBass
03-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Not possible....I don't even think a natural (other than Michael Lockett) could win the USA's or Nationals!

BigPablo300
03-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Not possible....I don't even think a natural (other than Michael Lockett) could win the USA's or Nationals!

Not to get on the subject of Lockett's supposed natural status but I do want to say that he will not win the USA's or Nationals naturally (if he is). Sorry but he would get his ass handed to him. It's a totally different level from the Team U.

BrandonBass
03-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Not to get on the subject of Lockett's supposed natural status but I do want to say that he will not win the USA's or Nationals naturally (if he is). Sorry but he would get his ass handed to him. It's a totally different level from the Team U.

I was saying that he is the ONLY natural (and yes he is natural, but I am sure you would like to debate that with me) that has the potential of even becoming a pro without earning it through winning the Team U. I think the easy victory he had at the 2007 Jr. Nationals proved that.....

th_vai
03-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Lol I honestly doubt Michael is 100% natural (no igf, gh, roids, etc) , but he DOES have a killer physique and killer genetics, and olympia material in some years hands down, and winning the olympia natural way, thats just impossible:D

BrandonBass
03-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Lol I honestly doubt Michael is 100% natural (no igf, gh, roids, etc) , but he DOES have a killer physique and killer genetics, and olympia material in some years hands down, and winning the olympia natural way, thats just impossible:D

Ya, i don't think he is a threat to the Mr. O bc he does have some structural flaws but I hate to break it to you; Lockett is in fact natural.

The guy couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A! And you think he knows what dosages to take, for how long,etc with no guidance? You my friend are an idiot if you think he is capable of that. He looks like he does year round regardless of whether he eats 1 meal or 6 and whether he trains or not....I will agree with Palumbo; he's natural!

There is a whole other forum dedicated to this subject in the "Muscle Central" section....check it out.

Koubs
03-30-2009, 10:38 PM
[quote=BrandonBass;142610]The guy couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A! quote]

come on, he'd get it if you spotted him the c AND the a..... :D

i agree tho, genetic freak for sure!

Kiyoshi Moody
03-30-2009, 11:13 PM
It just wont happen. To much money would be lost!!!!

BrandonBass
03-30-2009, 11:20 PM
It just wont happen. To much money would be lost!!!!

You better be careful! Next thing you know there's gonna be a thread called, "Is Kioshi natural?" LOL It seems everyone wants to just run out and accuse every good bodybuilder of being on something....Skip Lacour anyone??

Keep up the great work, Kioshi! You are a big inspiration for me....

Kiyoshi Moody
03-31-2009, 06:45 PM
You better be careful! Next thing you know there's gonna be a thread called, "Is Kioshi natural?" LOL It seems everyone wants to just run out and accuse every good bodybuilder of being on something....Skip Lacour anyone??

Keep up the great work, Kioshi! You are a big inspiration for me....

Bro I know how it is, I get accussed all the time, honestly i take it in strides. I also take it as a compliment!!!

Thanks bro!!! Stay focused and keep training hard and smart!!!

th_vai
03-31-2009, 09:44 PM
:D
Ya, i don't think he is a threat to the Mr. O bc he does have some structural flaws but I hate to break it to you; Lockett is in fact natural.

The guy couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A! And you think he knows what dosages to take, for how long,etc with no guidance? You my friend are an idiot if you think he is capable of that. He looks like he does year round regardless of whether he eats 1 meal or 6 and whether he trains or not....I will agree with Palumbo; he's natural!

There is a whole other forum dedicated to this subject in the "Muscle Central" section....check it out.

You were right I apologize, just checked more bout him, and he dosnt looks like the smartest dude on block, and as u said, he prolly knows less shout bout roids than us, he might be a true freak of nature, there might be more, but indeed this Michael dude truely a god damn freak lol

dajossel
04-16-2009, 09:11 PM
The natty man who produces Tren, GH, Test, Deca, Winny etc naturally will win.....Basically never will this ever happen.

RUHL
04-18-2009, 07:31 AM
natural mr O lol wtf?

Mr X
04-18-2009, 07:39 AM
This is just another of the pumps retarded threads..a natural Mr O get real.

RudeMuscle
04-30-2009, 03:37 PM
nope

The Big Sexy
04-30-2009, 05:26 PM

Natural now vs. always natural - two different birds. Also, you don't have to be a mind tyrant to inject shit into your ass without any knowledge of it - there are plenty of idiots who do this on a daily basis. (Not calling Micheal an Idiot - but you cited his lack of everyday intelligence as a reason he couldn't do gear).

Now - he could very well be natural now... who knows...

vboissiere
05-14-2009, 06:00 AM
Weren't there two high placing natural pros back in the late 80's/ early 90's? Mike Ashley was one. can't remember the other guys name.

Salfetka
05-14-2009, 06:45 AM
it's totally impossible and unrealistic. of course the genetics are very important and looking back at mrO 2002 when flex wheeler was clean and finished 7th was trully amazing but in order to be 1st you'll have to take some candies :D

antonbrn
05-14-2009, 08:09 PM
I would like to see a natty, in his prime, with GREAT genes, do the Mr. o. I would be curious where he would place and if roid use by the others would be so obvious, when he is posing next to them. Hmmmm?

"Rodz"
05-17-2009, 05:18 PM

He was on the sauce........................BBQ that is .lol

vboissiere
05-18-2009, 02:52 AM
The most impressive natural physiques I've ever seen (on stage) in no order. Robert Washington, Kai Greene, Jeff Willet, Marvin Ward & Jeff Rodriguez

Bork
05-18-2009, 03:09 AM

Ofc not.

People saying that drugs don't have a huge impact on how look in BB is ignorant.

lilfella
06-05-2009, 04:03 PM
There is nothing natural about anyone who wins the O. Drugs or No Drugs.

GottaGetLean
06-16-2009, 03:46 PM
natural will never win:popcorn:

TheForce
06-17-2009, 05:42 PM

Michael Locket is not natural.. you knew he is taking insulin right?

Insulin is very anabolic

tranceaddict
06-17-2009, 11:44 PM
any1 who knows jrods true dedication and regimine i would say he has a shot with his developement over time he has the shape and leanness. he will be a bigger natural frank zane he just turned 25

SonOfPluto
07-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Larry Scott won his Mr. O titles using only 10mg of d-bol per day, which is pretty close to being natural...

nutratroy
07-17-2009, 02:52 AM

No bro

Tatyana
07-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Michael Locket is not natural.. you knew he is taking insulin right?

Insulin is very anabolic

Is he diabetic?

If so, that is allowed according to the IOC and WADA regulations.

AVBG
07-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Weren't there two high placing natural pros back in the late 80's/ early 90's? Mike Ashley was one. can't remember the other guys name.
Paul Jean-Guillaume is the person you are thinking of. I doubt he and Mike Ashley were as natural as they claimed.. PJG won the IFBB world amateur champs as a middleweight.

LayItDown
07-25-2009, 04:59 PM
no fuckin way! even at the peak of the natural guys career he would be dwarfed by the regulars!

buckimscl
07-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Oh hell no!!

Vik
07-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Not a chance...

chitownmscle
07-26-2009, 12:08 AM
Maybe the Mr. Natural O but the big one, not a chance

testboner
07-26-2009, 12:16 AM
Perhaps Kevin Levrone could break top 10 at the O if he continued to transform the way he did over his recent 8wk 40lb gain natural routine.
But all natty and win the O? I can't see that being possible.

AVBG
07-26-2009, 05:19 PM
It can never happen as it's an uneven playing field.

fastmuney
07-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Naw it will never happen

jaydhee1
07-27-2009, 01:45 AM
no way thats gonna happen

Bekim Rizvani
07-27-2009, 03:44 AM
Sure thre is a natural mr O they can take that

gmta99
07-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Never happen

s2h
07-27-2009, 09:29 AM
let's get real how many competitors that compete at natural shows are really "natural",dont kid yourself hardcore,those guys at your shows that are "big" and "ripped" with small waists are on HGH,clen and T3,and igf-1 in the off season,several "natural" comps i know find these drugs OK as far as being "natural"

DCHMUSCLE88
07-27-2009, 06:33 PM
let's get real how many competitors that compete at natural shows are really "natural",dont kid yourself hardcore,those guys at your shows that are "big" and "ripped" with small waists are on HGH,clen and T3,and igf-1 in the off season,several "natural" comps i know find these drugs OK as far as being "natural"

I've never heard of HGH, IGF-1, T3, or clen being natural... and what natural comps did you find where they allow that... Seems ridiculous, and defeats the point of being a truly natural athlete!

dajossel
07-28-2009, 08:50 PM

Why would someone use T3 and clen in the offseason?

nordik
08-01-2009, 01:57 PM
several "natural" comps i know find these drugs OK as far as being "natural"

Uhhhhh, lol.