PDA

View Full Version : Help with Muscle Gain

igloo
10-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Whats up everyone, I am a total beginner, I have taken force factor and I liked it but I'm reading a lot about oral steriods like Dinabol and Anavar. I'm not going to inject, but I'm looking for a good solution.

I'm about 150 pounds, 30 years and in good health, any recommendations on some sort of beginners cycle? Most of the cycles I see are too crazy.

Any suggestions??

cook
10-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Whats up everyone, I am a total beginner, I have taken force factor and I liked it but I'm reading a lot about oral steriods like Dinabol and Anavar. I'm not going to inject, but I'm looking for a good solution.

I'm about 150 pounds, 30 years and in good health, any recommendations on some sort of beginners cycle? Most of the cycles I see are too crazy.

Any suggestions??
It`s spelled steroids not steriods

igloo
10-07-2010, 03:42 PM
It`s spelled steroids not steriods

wow dude you really spend time correcting typos??? Can you offer any real help?

cook
10-07-2010, 03:46 PM
There is a message in what I wrote...think about it

~gymdiva~
10-07-2010, 03:49 PM
I moved this to the beginners section although I could have moved it to chem....we need much more info about how long you've been training, how do you train (ie, style, types of lifts, frequency), what's your diet like, current bf%, etc...

igloo
10-07-2010, 04:17 PM
I moved this to the beginners section although I could have moved it to chem....we need much more info about how long you've been training, how do you train (ie, style, types of lifts, frequency), what's your diet like, current bf%, etc...

sorry about that, I didn't see the beginners section. I've been playing sports all my life, my training consists of push-ups, pull-ups, dumbbells and doing these stairs. I have like no BF and I eat a lot of protein.

Force factor is good and the creatine will probably help but I wanted to add something else to help me gain weight since I have a high metabolism. Taking small doses would probably be ok, right? They prescribe it to people who have trouble gaining weight.

igloo
10-07-2010, 04:22 PM
There is a message in what I wrote...think about it

dude I'm not talking about injecting loads of deca, I'm trying to find out more about legal weight/muscle pills

~gymdiva~
10-07-2010, 04:26 PM
I think you need to look into heavy lifting styles before you mess with any chemicals (be they oral or inj)...and how much is "like no bf"? how much is a lot of protein? how do carbs look? do you typically carb cycle? do keto? neither? how about fat consumption? calories? if you have a naturally high metabolism I say look at diet first, then training style, then supplements....

igloo
10-07-2010, 04:32 PM
I think you need to look into heavy lifting styles before you mess with any chemicals (be they oral or inj)...and how much is "like no bf"? how much is a lot of protein? how do carbs look? do you typically carb cycle? do keto? neither? how about fat consumption? calories? if you have a naturally high metabolism I say look at diet first, then training style, then supplements....

Thanks for trying to help, my diet is fine man, I didn't need diet help. I get a great workout every time, I work all my muscles so no new training help needed either.

So does anyone know about Dinabol and Anavar like I originally asked? I just want to hear from someone who has tried them, tell me about the side effects and tell me about the positive effects. I plan on starting a small dosage...

robert da strongman
10-07-2010, 04:32 PM
learn how to lift heavy and hard, eat right, and take basic suplements like protein and creatine.

maybe a little later you can think about serious stuff or even prohormones

read around and ask questions

igloo
10-07-2010, 04:39 PM
learn how to lift heavy and hard, eat right, and take basic suplements like protein and creatine.

thanks, I didn't think the small doses are that bad, I do workout pretty hard already and I've been eating right all my life. I just get more cut and don't really get the mass.

robert da strongman
10-07-2010, 04:47 PM
thanks, I didn't think the small doses are that bad, I do workout pretty hard already and I've been eating right all my life. I just get more cut and don't really get the mass.

do some research there is plenty of info around....from your posts you are not ready for that kind of stuff

igloo
10-07-2010, 05:12 PM
do some research there is plenty of info around....from your posts you are not ready for that kind of stuff

cool, well thanks again to everyone for the help, I'm thinking that protein and creatine might be it for now.

retwa
10-07-2010, 05:20 PM
If you can't get beyond 150 without drugs, you won't do it with drugs...at least not in the long-term. You'll blow up with water weight if you take dbol, maybe gain some muscle and fat too, but then you'll lose it all once you go off since your diet and training are quite obviously inadequate.

Start lifting free weights, and eat more and bigger high protein meals.

~gymdiva~
10-07-2010, 11:11 PM
:lmao: your nutrition and working out is so on point that you can't make any changes....brilliant....good luck with that...

HammerStrength12
10-08-2010, 12:12 AM
More ridiculous "supplements" - RX Muscle Forums

Pop 2 of these a day

/ thread

The Big Sexy
10-08-2010, 01:18 AM
:lmao: your nutrition and working out is so on point that you can't make any changes....brilliant....good luck with that...

If you aren't growing - you aren't eating enough or you aren't training properly... or a combination of both... EVERYONE I know "eats good"... but that doesn't mean you eat RIGHT. ;)

GD with bombastic sarcasm. lol

igloo
10-08-2010, 12:24 PM

HAHAHAHA I get it, you guys are being the forum bullies to the new guy, i'm ROFLing too.

I gained 10 pounds recently, pretty fast, you people don't know my circumstances so chill out, I lost a lot of weight now I want it back.

Diva, you are obsessed with my diet, I did make diet/workout changes, but I started this thread to ask about those types of pills. I'm working on the diet, I starting eating a lot chicken, fish, whey, trust me, I looked into it so you have no reason to doubt it. I wasn't asking about diets because that's something I already found out about.

Obviously I know little about these pills or I wouldn't be asking. I did research but it's tuff to dig through all the terminology and peoples opinions, so I decided to ask. It sucks that on most forums you will get 10 people that just want to make comments because they are bored with no life, then you get the 1-2 people that actually speak on the subject.

good luck with that

~gymdiva~
10-08-2010, 12:57 PM
dude I'm not talking about injecting loads of deca, I'm trying to find out more about legal weight/muscle pills

Thanks for trying to help, my diet is fine man, I didn't need diet help. I get a great workout every time, I work all my muscles so no new training help needed either.

So does anyone know about Dinabol and Anavar like I originally asked? I just want to hear from someone who has tried them, tell me about the side effects and tell me about the positive effects. I plan on starting a small dosage...

ok so which is it? legal or illegal? there's an excellent chem section here and if you're having trouble understanding ANY of it the FL's for the sections would be more than happy to answer them...just shoot them a pm!

HAHAHAHA I get it, you guys are being the forum bullies to the new guy, i'm ROFLing too.

I gained 10 pounds recently, pretty fast, you people don't know my circumstances so chill out, I lost a lot of weight now I want it back.

Diva, you are obsessed with my diet, I did make diet/workout changes, but I started this thread to ask about those types of pills. I'm working on the diet, I starting eating a lot chicken, fish, whey, trust me, I looked into it so you have no reason to doubt it. I wasn't asking about diets because that's something I already found out about.

Obviously I know little about these pills or I wouldn't be asking. I did research but it's tuff to dig through all the terminology and peoples opinions, so I decided to ask. It sucks that on most forums you will get 10 people that just want to make comments because they are bored with no life, then you get the 1-2 people that actually speak on the subject.

good luck with that

forum bully....oh yeah....describes me to a T :p :D

you're right, we don't know anything about you which is why we're asking! newbie after newbie comes on here asking for info similar to your's and they give us very little to work with...we actually care about helpful answers so no one on here is just going to throw out some numbers and say here, try this cycle! without knowing some very relevant info from you first....if you don't like this then try another board....

Wrex
10-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Look into pro hormones... I've had pretty good results with Halodrol, which is a mild one. Go to the otc sup section, and read the pro hormone sticky, lots of good info there.

igloo
10-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks again, I totally get it, you wanted more info before you recommend anything, I appreciate that.

I'm not really a forum kinda person but I did learn something here and I'll dig through the other threads to find more. Thanks again for the help.

peace

retwa
10-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but there's no steroid out there that's going to get you jacked all on its own...the benefits come from combining it with proper training and nutrition.

So post your diet and workout program first, and then someone could let you know if you really do have it all in check. Oh, and you're not going to gain much muscle just doing push-ups and chin-ups...

The Big Sexy
10-08-2010, 03:58 PM

good luck with that

Gymdiva was on point bringing up diet and training - because - with maybe recovery in there too - those are the biggest reasons people don't put on size. Everyone I talk to (most) who ask for help say they eat a lot of chicken. if I were to eat Chicken every meal of the day - I would have 5lbs of chicken a day. That's 80oz... 8 10oz chicken meals. Throw in 12 cups of rice (if I were to have all rice) and then I sometimes throw in some Ezekiel bread with almond butter and splenda on it because I'm still hungry each meal.

As for training - if you aren't training hard enough - you won't be hungry enough to eat that food... because your body won't need it. Also, in order to build the muscle, you can't just train hard - you have to train effectively... breaking down the muscle so you can build it back strong.

NOW - the pills come in. They help with recovery. Supplements like BCAAs, Glutamine, etc. - all help in the rebuilding, and anti-catabolism in your body.

If you add in steroids (the pills you were talking about) your body will become even more anabolic... your nitrogen levels in your body will be higher and you will able to process and utilize more protein to build muscles. But, if you aren't eating enough food - the steroids are the equivalent of hiring 1000 workers to build your house faster and only giving them 100 bricks. You'll be wasting a lot of workers in the process.

It's hard to hear that your diet might be off or your training might be suffering ... take it from me - I went from 165 to 220 (albeit not a lean 220, but not overly fat either) and my diet and training were WAAAY off.

FIREBLAST
10-08-2010, 04:11 PM

Any suggestions??

How tall are you?

FATPANDA
10-11-2010, 11:40 AM

I agree no need for steroids.

joe d
10-11-2010, 08:57 PM

Any suggestions??

give me a detailed layout of a days diet and a weeks training. i am sure you can make some changes in these areas and start putting on some good weight. steroids aren't the answer for you right now. all they will do is puff you up a little while on then you will lose it all plus some after you end the cycle.

miamibodybuilder
01-29-2011, 10:44 PM
i definitely have some advice for you man. EAT BIG TO GET BIG brother. if you're nutrition, supplementation and training arent all on point you're going to waste your time and money on steroids. try putting more emphasis on your diet and training and stop worrying about what cycle to take. furthermore, the cycle you're wanting to take is an all oral cycle which is liver toxic. so stop looking for cycles and look to eat cleaner and bigger meals and train heavy, hard and correct.

suman12
02-24-2011, 06:33 AM
Your workouts need to be short. This is a very important weight lifting tip. You should never need to do a weight lifting routine that takes over an hour If you are in the gym that long, you aren't working intensely enough. You can workout hard or long, but you can not do both. And to succeed in build muscle fast (http://how-to-build-muscles-fast.yourhealthorbit.com/), you need to workout hard.

alexander10
03-02-2011, 05:15 AM
I am new now.I have join the gym 6 month before.So i am very excited to read more information for muscle gain.Beside this i believe in only work out and diet.when i will get some weight and muscle then i will try to expert advice.

yeast infection in men (http://male-yeast-infection-treatment.yourhealthorbit.com/)

john razor
03-08-2011, 07:24 AM
To gain weight, you will be eating a large amount of calories. Unfortunately, your body can only assimilate a certain number of calories at each meal. For our purposes, eating three meals per day is not beneficial. If you had to eat 3,000 calories per day, then you would end up eating 1,000 calories at each meal. The average person can only use a portion of those calories. The excess will be stored as fat or removed from the body.