PDA

View Full Version : Help with weak areas

data4
10-10-2010, 07:05 AM
Hey everyone, I am just looking for some honest critique from some new faces. These pictures are from the show I competed at in July. It was my second show and I was 19 in the pics (just turned 20). These pics are from 1 day out after 1 day of carb up. I have currently been focusing on the thickness of my mid back the most. I made alot of progress after my first show. I gained 17lbs lbm in 6 months while staying at around 10% I am working with Scooby and have been for about a year and a half now. Couldnt be happier with the results. Feel free to critique. Btw I am 5' 9" and at 162 in these pics.

tammyp
10-10-2010, 08:09 AM
conditioning is great. u r like me..long torso. really focus on width and thinkness....i train 2 x wk focusing on each.

great start....for 20 wow!!

data4
10-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the feedback Tammy. My last offseason i hit back with a thickness and width day and it came up alot. It used to be a really weak area for me but its slowly catching up. Here is a FR pose from a week out. My problem seems to be high lat inserts but I cant do much about that. I am trying to fill the lower lats out.

tammyp
10-10-2010, 04:18 PM
i feel your pain...do alot of underhand work as well...pull downs barbell rows...db rows pulling above the waist.

Jude2
10-10-2010, 07:42 PM
You look good for 20. Very good conditioning for your show. You just need to add size overall, which will come with time. You are correct with your weakness being your back width and thickness. This will come in time. Keep training hard.