PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Predictions for the Nationals after Prejudging

KevinCouch
10-15-2010, 10:17 PM
OK Guys...Prejudging is over now. What did you think of the show and
what are your predictions in each weight class?

GerryT
10-15-2010, 10:45 PM
Really tough to judge from pictures. based on what I saw:

SHW, looks like Kuclo, Williams and Burneika in top 3. Williams if I have to pick one. Steiger has a future, and thought Newmire looked solid.

HW, Looks like Fred Smalls' class to lose. Morel is very good. Sorry Pj did not place higher, looked better than he ever has.

LHW, Ray is best he has ever been. Also looks like his to lose. Not sure what happened to Paz, looks like he was shafted. Jeff Cook was very good.

MW, Presley was very impressive, and may finally get his due. Stoilov and a couple others a close.

WW, Prisk looks tough to beat, and Del Campo very good. Thought Santa deserved first callout also.

Final results will probably be totally opposite from what I have!!

Hammerfit
10-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Bant: Rich Sigleman
LW: Chris San Juan
WW: Dr Victor Prisk
MW: Allen Bailey
LHW: Brandon Ray
HW: Freddy Smalls
SHW: Toss up between Kluco and Keith Williams

Overall: Ray or Williams I would pick Williams

Curt James
10-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Overall: Ray or Williams I would pick Williams

Why?

Is Williams that much harder? I heard his condition was insane from the back but his structure seems lacking compared to Ray.

Hammerfit
10-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Why?

Is Williams that much harder? I heard his condition was insane from the back but his structure seems lacking compared to Ray.

More muscle with like conditioning

axioma
10-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Does anyone know if there were any Masters competitors at Nats who did well, top 10?

Baldiewonkanobi
10-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Suzzane (who posts in here), age 46, placed 4th MW Womens Bodybuilding. Major congrats girl....you will KILL at the Masters Nationals 2011.

Baldie

KevinCouch
10-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know if there were any Masters competitors at Nats who did well, top 10?

Yea...Middleweight winner (over 40) at the Master Nats Stoil Stoliv placed 2nd at the Nationals in the Middleweights. This guy is impressive he just lacks biceps or he probably would have won his weight class at the Nationals or gotten his pro card at the Masters Nationals instead of the other two who did. I remember being in the overall with him he's five foot 3 and 176 and incredibly proportioned except for his biceps. Really nice guy too!!
Kevin