PDA

View Full Version : Parabolan come back?

massimo
10-21-2010, 10:24 AM
My training partners, is taking ""Parabolin" from alpha pharma india, he said it is good, I am over 40 and in the 80 take the best of "french parabolan" do you think it is the same? the dosage is the same 76mg for 1,5 ml, my friend said Alpha pharma is real labs human labs? what is your opinion and, who has try Parabolin before contest in cutting cycle.
Thanks
Massimo from italia

I put a picture of his box

s2h
10-21-2010, 11:06 AM
gee...your not gonna spam on the next post...s2h from the usa...

ubermensch
10-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Parabolan or tren hex has been available for some time although it truly is more expensive than ace or enanthate, and that is what alot of labs will pawn off as tren hex, but the hex ester is a animal all in its own right really, but its been out there for a long time if ever was it not in existence. Like I said the cheapest you'll find that per gram is $30 and at best $15-18 but that is rare and those guys usually don't pak well nor do they re send. I've got plenty of real tren hex right now myself. I am not spamming because this is for my pets use and not mine, so I am not a supplier. Just know how the markets work as do most people do here on this board.

vizzorz
10-21-2010, 07:09 PM
tren hex is about 4x the price of tren a or tren e

claymore1
10-22-2010, 10:51 AM
By chance this wouldn't happen to be the same "Massimo" that's friends with Big Andy would it ??

JKB
10-22-2010, 01:55 PM
here in denmark we have alot of alpha pharma it is UG
no matter what they say it is made in india but i hear that it is made in europe.

IT IS UG forsure. they had alot of trouble with there test c and c and some tren that they send out.

HG never ever dont belive the hype. and parabolan or hex ester does not cost as much now. a little more than tren a and a little less than tren e

Ironbrian82
09-26-2012, 04:23 PM
im using the para in the pic by alpha-pharma im doing 250mg test e and 152mg of para every 5 days and its fucking awesome, none of the coughing fits or night sweats or insommia with tren ace or tri tren or the tren enanthate. buy some you will be so happy