PDA

View Full Version : Pyramiding cycles by heavyiron

heavyiron
10-23-2010, 10:12 AM
The human body is always fighting for homeostasis so the concept is to increase dose before gains plateau. Based on the 2009 myostatin study we can design a cycle that is effective for 10 weeks using this strategy. The following first cycle is for men that want a little more performance with added risk while only using Testosterone. The first 5 weeks a standard dose is administered to evaluate how your body responds and to determine if sides are manageable. If sides are manageable then increase the dose.

Week 1-5 600mg Testosterone weekly
Week 6-8 800mg Testosterone weekly
Week 9-10 1 gram Testosterone weekly

10 mg Aromasin daily with the goal of keeping Estradiol between 10pg/ml-25pg/ml. Only blood work can confirm if you are in this range.

500iu HCG twice weekly.

heavyiron
10-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I have done over 20 higher dosed pyramiding cycles over the decades and thought I would share one I just designed for a member. This member is an experienced user who wanted a 20+ week cycle. I prefer shorter runs when using higher doses but he wants to grow into a comp so he determined the cycle length. I personally would have liked to see this compressed into 12 weeks but he is set on 20+ weeks. This member wanted to use primarily testosterone and low dose deca.

*This cycle is for experienced users*

Myostatin limits growth around day 56 of a cycle. You can "push" gains by adding strong anabolics or upping the dose or my favorite, both.

Since you have little to no limiting growth factors the first 7-8 weeks there is no need to increase the dose however we must account for ester length when timing the increased dose. Timing your steroids is a commonly overlooked feature of cycle design.

Your choice of testosterone is excellent for pyramiding as I believe it must be the base of nearly every cycle design. Most experienced men can tolerate high doses with low incidence of side effects as long as E2 is controlled. It has been argued that most men reach a point of diminishing returns around 1.5 grams T weekly. I believe this to be a reasonable high end dose. I begin to experience more sides than is comfortable around 1.8 grams weekly. Around 2.5 grams I am quite uncomfortable so it is ideal to limit exposure to high doses. In other words, short durations at high doses are ideal.

Nandrolone is also an excellent bulker that has many positive therapeutic effects. I prefer low doses early in a course to prepare my joints for heavy lifting. 200-300mg weekly is plenty for therapeutic effects. For bulking, 2mg per lb of bodyweight is a good rule of thumb. Since Nandrolone can cause unwanted sides I tend to dose on the low end. I would run the deca as long as possible since it is such a low dose. Please consider 10 weeks minimum. Obviously you will need to drop the deca 5 weeks before a show.

Your choice of Letro is fine however it is a myth that it is much stronger than other AI's. AI's work about the same in men administering testosterone. One can usually see about a 50% reduction in E2 no matter the AI. 1mg adex=2.5mg letro=25mg aromasin in males. Letro does possess a slightly longer half life so dosing less frequently is fine but keep in mind the more T you administer the shorter the half life. One trial in particular proved saturation of E2 at 600mg weekly of T. In other words if your AI is dialed in at 600mg weekly it is likely you will not need to increase the AI dose even if you increase the test dose but the data is preliminary.

Week 1-6 500mg T weekly
Week 7-8 750mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 9-10 1 gram T and 200mg Deca
Week 11-12 1,250mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 13-14 1,500mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 15-16 1,750mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 17-18 2,250mg T ***
Week 19-20 2,500mg T **
Week 21-22 2,750mg T

*** When dropping a steroid you must account for this in your increase therefore I bumped the T 500mg these weeks.

**Carefully evaluate sides at this level. You may have to drop dose or stop increasing dose at this point. Monitor blood pressure and proceed with caution. Do not be afraid to stop at this level. Keep records of all effects like a steroid diary so you know what to expect next time.

Depending on your goals you may immediately begin a cruise of 300mg weekly after the course. If you have a show you will likely need to drop the testosterone but you may run anabolics like tren, winny or anavar during this time. After the show I would run a cruise dose of T so you don't crash right away.

~heavyiron

heavyiron
10-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Another course I designed for a member who wanted to use specific compounds at a 12-14 week duration.

I really like the Test, Deca, D-bol combo you were thinking of doing. It is an effective old school bulking stack that just plain works. You are a good candidate for this type of cycle. You have plenty of experience and seem to tolerate various aas pretty well.

Week 1-6 500mg T / 200mg Deca
Week 7 750mg T / 400mg Deca
Week 8 1 gram T / 400mg Deca
Week 9 1,250mg T / 600mg Deca / 40mg D-bol daily
Week 10 1,500mg T / 600mg Deca / 40mg D-bol daily
Week 11 1,750mg T / 600mg Deca / 40mg D-bol daily
Week 12 2,250mg T / 50mg D-bol daily ***
Week 13 50mg D-bol daily
Week 14 50mg D-bol daily

*** When dropping a steroid you must account for this in your increase therefore I bumped the T 500mg this week and the D-bol 10mg daily.

Since Nandrolone has a long ester I like to drop it before dropping the Testosterone. Nandrolone tends to make recovery more difficult so running it up to the end is not advised.

The D-bol is added at week 9 just about the time gains begin to diminish in a standard cycle. This timing is critical to "push" gains so do not alter the timing. Notice the D-bol extends 2 weeks past the high dose of Testosterone. This is purposeful to keep gains rolling while the high dose T is clearing. Basically gains should continue through week 14 with this setup.

You may immediately enter a cruise of 250mg weekly of Testosterone after this course or go into PCT. If you choose to cruise begin the 250mg of T at week 13.

I would use adex in the manner you describe in your post and any other ancillaries you need.

Nutrition is critical at these higher doses so make sure you are getting plenty of clean food. With nutrition, training and recovery dialed in you will do very well on this course.

HammerStrength12
10-23-2010, 10:49 AM
This should be a sticky, great read!

mr intensity
10-24-2010, 04:23 AM
definatly a sticky,

s2h
10-24-2010, 05:34 AM
its stuck...

mr intensity
10-24-2010, 05:39 AM
thank you s2H

s2h
10-24-2010, 05:47 AM
welcome...

zipmouth
10-27-2010, 07:41 PM
The human body is always fighting for homeostasis so the concept is to increase dose before gains plateau.

If on maintenance TRT, do you just drop back to the maintenance T dosage post-cycle?

heavyiron
10-28-2010, 05:52 PM
If on maintenance TRT, do you just drop back to the maintenance T dosage post-cycle?
Exactly.

zipmouth
10-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Exactly.

Thank you very kindly.

heavyiron
11-03-2010, 05:26 PM
A member who has run 4 previous cycles asked me to put together a cycle with Test E, Tren Ace and D-bol. He wants to keep the Test dosage reasonable and frankly with this combo it will be fine and very effective to do so. The following cycle is one of my favorites. Testosterone, Trenbolone and Dianabol are powerful steroids when taken by themselves but when combined they are amazingly powerful.

Week 1-6 500mg Test E
Week 7 750mg TE
Week 8 1 gram TE
Week 9 1 gram TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 25mg D-bol daily
Week 10 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 25mg D-bol daily
Week 11 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily
Week 12 1,500mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily
Week 13 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily

The D-bol and Tren Ace (100mg eod) is added at week 9 just about the time gains begin to diminish in a standard cycle. This timing is critical to "push" gains so do not alter the timing. Notice the D-bol and Tren extends 1 week past the higher dose of Testosterone. This is purposeful to keep gains rolling while the higher dose T Enanthate is clearing. Basically gains should continue through week 13 with this setup.

You may immediately enter a cruise of 250mg weekly of Testosterone after this course or go into PCT. If you choose to cruise begin the 250mg of T at week 13.

I would use Aromasin in the manner you describe in your PM (12.5mg daily) and any other ancillaries you need.

Nutrition is critical at these higher doses so make sure you are getting plenty of clean food. With nutrition, training and recovery dialed in you will do very well on this course.

mr intensity
11-26-2010, 03:11 PM
hey heavyiron,
if i remember correctly you made sample year long protocol probably 8+5+8+5 ...or something like that for an experienced bodybuilder, i tried searching it, could not find it would be kind enough to post it, if you have a copy.

would really appreciate
thanks

Gunners
12-03-2010, 01:15 PM

10 mg Aromasin daily with the goal of keeping Estradiol between 10pg/ml-25pg/ml. Only blood work can confirm if you are in this range.

Hey heavy - do you think that range of E2 is too low? Let's say for example if i was on an average of about 750mg test, no ai, my test would be well over 3000. E would be over 200. This is an estimate from previous tests. But the ratio between T & E would be around 1:15, which is about normal. Considering test is so high, the expression of the estrogen receptors will be reduced. I think this is why many guys feel they are crushing E2 when they take an AI, even though from the studies you have posted it should only be around 50-60%. Interested to hear your thoughts on this idea.

heavyiron
12-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Hey heavy - do you think that range of E2 is too low? Let's say for example if i was on an average of about 750mg test, no ai, my test would be well over 3000. E would be over 200. This is an estimate from previous tests. But the ratio between T & E would be around 1:15, which is about normal. Considering test is so high, the expression of the estrogen receptors will be reduced. I think this is why many guys feel they are crushing E2 when they take an AI, even though from the studies you have posted it should only be around 50-60%. Interested to hear your thoughts on this idea.
The ratio is definitely important to consider however an E2 of 200pg/ml is way into the female range which will likely cause a host of issues including gyno. In fact anything over 50pg/ml can cause health issues in men.

airagee23
12-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Awesome!

AlphaMaleDawg
12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
what about is someone uses test prop? How should you change the timing week to week? Can you use the initial example but with prop instead?

personally I only run short esthers

Tmk_05
01-05-2011, 07:37 AM
HEAVYIRON

any light cycle examples for a beginner??

particulary taking into consideration that the beginner doesnt have access to HCG or proper AIs (only supplemental one such as novadex xt (lame i know))

sus 250 and primatest seem to be the only avalable on AUSTralia

heavyiron
01-05-2011, 12:23 PM
HEAVYIRON

any light cycle examples for a beginner??

particulary taking into consideration that the beginner doesnt have access to HCG or proper AIs (only supplemental one such as novadex xt (lame i know))

sus 250 and primatest seem to be the only avalable on AUSTralia
See post # 1 for a beginner pyramiding cycle.

Nolvadex XT contains 3,17-keto-etiocholetriene, also known as ATD. ATD is a good aromatase inhibitor.

heavyiron
01-05-2011, 12:26 PM
what about is someone uses test prop? How should you change the timing week to week? Can you use the initial example but with prop instead?

personally I only run short esthers
Yes, week 9 is critical if using Prop so don't change the timing. You may decrease the dose by 10-15% as Prop is more bioavailable than heavier esters.

iw2bc
01-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Heavyiron, I'm just curious, have you used the pyramid cycle design for cutting/calorie deficit before, and if so, what was the result? Gains/losses...

Cheers.

jacko825
01-06-2011, 03:45 PM
im a virgin to this site ! lots of great info thanks iron

Andon
01-26-2011, 10:55 PM
heavyiron I have a question for you.

I am injecting 800 mg of test E friday's and 400 mg of decca on tuesday's
So far i have done 2 shots of each.
The test shots are all good but the decca shots cuase me to cough and shortness of breath as soon as i pull the needle out.
Why would that be and do you think if i mixed the decca with test it would rectify the matter.

heavyiron
01-27-2011, 01:33 PM
heavyiron I have a question for you.

I am injecting 800 mg of test E friday's and 400 mg of decca on tuesday's
So far i have done 2 shots of each.
The test shots are all good but the decca shots cuase me to cough and shortness of breath as soon as i pull the needle out.
Why would that be and do you think if i mixed the decca with test it would rectify the matter.
May have knicked a vein.

Mixing them is preferred.

Andon
01-28-2011, 01:14 AM
May have knicked a vein.

Mixing them is preferred.

coughing issues aside, is there an advantage to mixing them ?

JR
02-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Heavyiron,

If I run the first cycle (in the very first post), could I cruise (at 250mg T?) for a few months afterward or would you recommend full PCT and then staying off for a bit? Also, do you think a guy could repeat this cycle again after the cruise or PCT, or would you recommend increasing the dosages/moving to one of the other cycles in this thread?

Thanks!

Ironbrian82
02-10-2011, 08:29 AM
I have done over 20 higher dosed pyramiding cycles over the decades and thought I would share one I just designed for a member. This member is an experienced user who wanted a 20+ week cycle. I prefer shorter runs when using higher doses but he wants to grow into a comp so he determined the cycle length. I personally would have liked to see this compressed into 12 weeks but he is set on 20+ weeks. This member wanted to use primarily testosterone and low dose deca.

Myostatin limits growth around day 56 of a cycle. You can "push" gains by adding strong anabolics or upping the dose or my favorite, both.

Since you have little to no limiting growth factors the first 7-8 weeks there is no need to increase the dose however we must account for ester length when timing the increased dose. Timing your steroids is a commonly overlooked feature of cycle design.

Your choice of testosterone is excellent for pyramiding as I believe it must be the base of nearly every cycle design. Most experienced men can tolerate high doses with low incidence of side effects as long as E2 is controlled. It has been argued that most men reach a point of diminishing returns around 1.5 grams T weekly. I believe this to be a reasonable high end dose. I begin to experience more sides than is comfortable around 1.8 grams weekly. Around 2.5 grams I am quite uncomfortable so it is ideal to limit exposure to high doses. In other words, short durations at high doses are ideal.

Nandrolone is also an excellent bulker that has many positive therapeutic effects. I prefer low doses early in a course to prepare my joints for heavy lifting. 200-300mg weekly is plenty for therapeutic effects. For bulking, 2mg per lb of bodyweight is a good rule of thumb. Since Nandrolone can cause unwanted sides I tend to dose on the low end. I would run the deca as long as possible since it is such a low dose. Please consider 10 weeks minimum. Obviously you will need to drop the deca 5 weeks before a show.

Your choice of Letro is fine however it is a myth that it is much stronger than other AI's. AI's work about the same in men administering testosterone. One can usually see about a 50% reduction in E2 no matter the AI. 1mg adex=2.5mg letro=25mg aromasin in males. Letro does possess a slightly longer half life so dosing less frequently is fine but keep in mind the more T you administer the shorter the half life. One trial in particular proved saturation of E2 at 600mg weekly of T. In other words if your AI is dialed in at 600mg weekly it is likely you will not need to increase the AI dose even if you increase the test dose but the data is preliminary.

Week 1-6 500mg T weekly
Week 7-8 750mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 9-10 1 gram T and 200mg Deca
Week 11-12 1,250mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 13-14 1,500mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 15-16 1,750mg T and 200mg Deca
Week 17-18 2,250mg T ***
Week 19-20 2,500mg T **
Week 21-22 2,750mg T

*** When dropping a steroid you must account for this in your increase therefore I bumped the T 500mg these weeks.

**Carefully evaluate sides at this level. You may have to drop dose or stop increasing dose at this point. Monitor blood pressure and proceed with caution. Do not be afraid to stop at this level. Keep records of all effects like a steroid diary so you know what to expect next time.

Depending on your goals you may immediately begin a cruise of 300mg weekly after the course. If you have a show you will likely need to drop the testosterone but you may run anabolics like tren, winny or anavar during this time. After the show I would run a cruise dose of T so you don't crash right away.

~heavyiron

when you was taking the high end of test+deca what was your gains like e.g holding water, how did you feel breathing and of course size and strength and how about estrogen. you must of been a machine in the gym. i would like to try a cycle like yours im 6ft 3ins at 264lbs at 12-14% bf and would like to get up to around 270 with around 8-10%bf and nobody admits the amount of gear they use so i admire your honesty buddy

heavyiron
02-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Heavyiron,

If I run the first cycle (in the very first post), could I cruise (at 250mg T?) for a few months afterward or would you recommend full PCT and then staying off for a bit? Also, do you think a guy could repeat this cycle again after the cruise or PCT, or would you recommend increasing the dosages/moving to one of the other cycles in this thread?

Thanks!
Cruise or PCT is fine, whatever you prefer.

I would repeat the course many times before adding any more mg. You should make gains every time if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.

heavyiron
02-10-2011, 11:21 AM
when you was taking the high end of test+deca what was your gains like e.g holding water, how did you feel breathing and of course size and strength and how about estrogen. you must of been a machine in the gym. i would like to try a cycle like yours im 6ft 3ins at 264lbs at 12-14% bf and would like to get up to around 270 with around 8-10%bf and nobody admits the amount of gear they use so i admire your honesty buddy
It really depends on your experience level but gains should be profound. I start to feel a bit over medicated at those levels so I rarely venture above the 2 gram mark weekly anymore. I use Aromatase Inhibitors daily at those doses so water is controlled a bit. Once I hit around 1,200mg T weekly and my nutrition is dialed in I feel great in the gym. Gains come weekly strength wise.

JR
02-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Cruise or PCT is fine, whatever you prefer.

I would repeat the course many times before adding any more mg. You should make gains every time if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.
Awesome. Recovery is the hardest bit for me because I have trouble sleeping when on cycle, but I'm working on it.

Thank you!

heavyiron
02-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Awesome. Recovery is the hardest bit for me because I have trouble sleeping when on cycle, but I'm working on it.

Thank you!
1mg Xanax 30 minutes before bed is my fav way to unwind.

JR
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
1mg Xanax 30 minutes before bed is my fav way to unwind.
Nice! My doc prescribed klonopin (clonazepam). If that doesn't help, I'll ask about the xanax. Thanks again.

Ironbrian82
02-11-2011, 08:56 AM
It really depends on your experience level but gains should be profound. I start to feel a bit over medicated at those levels so I rarely venture above the 2 gram mark weekly anymore. I use Aromatase Inhibitors daily at those doses so water is controlled a bit. Once I hit around 1,200mg T weekly and my nutrition is dialed in I feel great in the gym. Gains come weekly strength wise.

cheers for the info buddy. giving that im 6ft 3ins and could do with filling out coz you know what its like for taller guys do you think i would gain well on that cycle. i know your not a doc but will it fill me out thanx m8

mr intensity
02-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Supportive Drug Therapy for Prophylaxis

1. Cardiovascular Support
a) Fish Oil Capsules 10 x 1000mg
b) CQ-10 - 200-400mg/day
c) Niacin Sustained Release-500-1000mg
d) Aspirin 75 mg -150mg
e) ACE inhibitors (ramipril 2-5 to 7.5mg) for blood pressure

2. Liver support
a) Liv-52 four to six single strength tablets
b) Milk-thistle
c) Syntherigine

3. Prostrate, Acne and Hairloss-DHT Control
Finpecia 1mg MON + THURS

4.Testicular Function and Size
HCG-1000iu-2000iu/sunday

5. Estrogen Management
Anti-Aromatase
a) Aromasin
b) Letrozole
c) Arimidex

6.Anti-estrogens
a) Tamoxifen Citrate
b) Clomiphene Citrate
{These should not be used when prolactin producing compounds are being used}

7.Prolactin Control
a) Cabergoline - 1mg MON+THURS

8. Opioid Antagonists
a) Naltrexone 5mg MON+THURS

9. General health support
a) Multi-vitamin+Multimineral x 2tabs/day
b) Vitamin E-800iu (Primary Anti-oxidant)
c) Vitamin C-2000mg (secondary Anti-oxidant)

10. Joint support
a) Glucosamine-Sulphate-2000mg
b) MSM powder-2000mg

11. Reno-protective
a) 6 liters of water a day

these are a list of supplements that may help the bodybuilder prolong good health and prevent side-effects. so i thought i`ll put a list may be useful for new guys.
{Modertators please correct the doses or any more compounds if u feel so.}

PS--> research the drugs properly

Consult a doctor before using any medication. All posts are for entertainment.

Gunners
02-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Awesome! Intensity...

Gunners
02-16-2011, 07:28 PM
feel stupid writing "awesome" tho

heavyiron
02-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Supportive Drug Therapy for Prophylaxis

1. Cardiovascular Support
a) Fish Oil Capsules 10 x 1000mg
b) CQ-10 - 200-400mg/day
c) Niacin Sustained Release-500-1000mg
d) Aspirin 75 mg -150mg
e) ACE inhibitors (ramipril 2-5 to 7.5mg) for blood pressure

2. Liver support
a) Liv-52 four to six single strength tablets
b) Milk-thistle
c) Syntherigine

3. Prostrate, Acne and Hairloss-DHT Control
Finpecia 1mg MON + THURS

4.Testicular Function and Size
HCG-1000iu-2000iu/sunday

5. Estrogen Management
Anti-Aromatase
a) Aromasin
b) Letrozole
c) Arimidex

6.Anti-estrogens
a) Tamoxifen Citrate
b) Clomiphene Citrate
{These should not be used when prolactin producing compounds are being used}

7.Prolactin Control
a) Cabergoline - 1mg MON+THURS

8. Opioid Antagonists
a) Naltrexone 5mg MON+THURS

9. General health support
a) Multi-vitamin+Multimineral x 2tabs/day
b) Vitamin E-800iu (Primary Anti-oxidant)
c) Vitamin C-2000mg (secondary Anti-oxidant)

10. Joint support
a) Glucosamine-Sulphate-2000mg
b) MSM powder-2000mg

11. Reno-protective
a) 6 liters of water a day

these are a list of supplements that may help the bodybuilder prolong good health and prevent side-effects. so i thought i`ll put a list may be useful for new guys.
{Modertators please correct the doses or any more compounds if u feel so.}

PS--> research the drugs properly

Thank you for adding this.

I would respectfully add Pramipexole to number 7 though.

mr intensity
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Thank you for adding this.

I would respectfully add Pramipexole to number 7 though.

you could have pulled my ears....kicked me...and said where he hell is pramipexole,....lol... heavyiron---you r the teacher,

my maths teacher (middle school) used to hit me with his bat on my knuckles after that, and while used to keep pinching my bicep area---untill it rinsed with blood, with his never ending slaps.....and on top of that he would ask me subject related question while the process was on.....my bicep used to be bruised for over a month

he used to be my moral science teacher to and i used to tell my self "GET READY HERE COMES THE PAIN"...

mr intensity
02-17-2011, 12:03 AM
feel stupid writing "awesome" tho

gunners ---you are one the most level headed guys here---but too modest lolz...:)

Diggy
09-28-2011, 01:49 PM
would 500mg test for 12 weeks be good then add in 200mg deca or eq to the last 6 weeks?

juiceinator3000
09-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Deca and eq run for 6 weeks will not yield much, the esters are too long, nandrolone decanoate anyway..

bushmaster
09-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Deca and eq run for 6 weeks will not yield much, the esters are too long, nandrolone decanoate anyway..

I don't agree. While the esters are long they start working immediately so what they yield is dependent on diet, training, etc.

joe d
09-28-2011, 03:06 PM

6 weeks of a steroid will give you 6 weeks of that steroids effects.

Diggy
09-29-2011, 06:07 AM
would 500mg test for 12 weeks be good then add in 200mg deca or eq to the last 6 weeks?

so adding in deca for the last 6 weeks would be good?

On 500mg test, how much deca would you add in..200mg...or more. The test will stat at 500, not raising to 750, maybe next time..

dyeell0499
12-11-2011, 10:36 PM
so adding in deca for the last 6 weeks would be good?

On 500mg test, how much deca would you add in..200mg...or more. The test will stat at 500, not raising to 750, maybe next time..

I made great gains on a long run 500 mg Test E with 300 mg NPP (short ester nandralone) right in the middle for 8 weeks this summer, I wouldn't go over that with T at only 500 for libido.

Ymir
10-17-2012, 07:52 PM
For a oral blast running 12 weeks would this work in similar fashion, slin will be used 10iu's
weeks 1-4 25mg dbol 25mg anavar + slin
weeks 5-8 50mg dbol 25mg anavar
weeks 9-12 75mg's dbol 25mg anavar + slin

No ai's needed the anavar keeps bloat away for me like a charm and also im not very prone to gyno but I'll have adex and letro on hand

base will be around 1g test/wk 400mg's of eq and 200-350mg's tren /wk

feedback much apriciated, yes dosages are hefty but well as long as BW comes in within ranges I dont care.

Powerdome
11-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey Heavy while on HRT and taking hCG twice a week @ 500iu...if I wanted to do a bulking or cutting cycle for 8-12 weeks...is it necessary to do a PCT at the conclusion of the cycle or just drop to the HRT does and continue the twice weekly 500iu shots of hCG?

heavyiron
11-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Hey Heavy while on HRT and taking hCG twice a week @ 500iu...if I wanted to do a bulking or cutting cycle for 8-12 weeks...is it necessary to do a PCT at the conclusion of the cycle or just drop to the HRT does and continue the twice weekly 500iu shots of hCG?
Just continue your HRT post cycle brother.

Powerdome
11-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey Heavy...ok thanks for that...cheers

TheRage93
01-14-2013, 06:12 PM
I practically did this cycle. With deca of course. I prefer 2mg/per pound of BW with deca, helps with joints a lot for powerlifters and strength athletes. Vet grade. So far I've made 95 pounds of strength increase in the big 3: squat, bench and deadlift.