PDA

View Full Version : New Legislature Will Restrict Your Access To Healthy Food... This Is NOT a Hoax

triceptor
03-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Show # 277

03/20/2009

- MUST HEAR EPISODE - New Legislature Will Restrict Your Access To Healthy Food... This Is NOT a Hoax

Guest: Judith McGeary and Pete Kennedy

They're at it again! Politicians and special interest groups. If they have their way we will all lose access to health giving nutritious foods AND the family farm will , once and for all, be put to death. You must listen and pass this show on to others NOW.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3/player.htm

Carl

DECABEATZ
03-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Ok carl i will listen

BigJD69
03-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Good News, what a bunch of Jack Asses!

baby gorilla
03-20-2009, 06:52 PM
settle down hippie!!

triceptor
03-24-2009, 08:10 PM
I now it seems funny but its really a wake up call. Look at Canada and Europe. You can;t even buy melatonin or DHEA in Canada without a prescription and there legislature in Canad to create controls on home gardening of herbs!! Listen to today's SHR episode and you'll see that this has been in the works for decades. People need to contact their state reps and congressman and let them know where they stand on these issues.

settle down hippie!!

triceptor
03-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Factory farms are the reason for the large outbreaks of e coli and other wide spread food-borne illnesses. Decentralization is the answer. Find a family farm and patronize them. Buy your beef, produce, eggs and raw milk there.

Its all about the $$$. Politicians sell the American people down the river every day for special interest groups.

Good News, what a bunch of Jack Asses!

House M.D.
03-25-2009, 12:39 PM
You can;t even buy melatonin or DHEA in Canada without a prescription

The same is true for Germany and other European States. :(

Find a family farm and patronize them.

I already have. But how many people do that? :rolleyes:

Politicians sell the American people down the river every day for special interest groups

As I said before: It's a global problem. :eek:

G-Roy
03-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Carl ,after listening to the episode Ive really started to consider buying more locally grown/produced goods. Im a wal-mart shopper because its convienient and cheap but I suppose I should look at food the same as supplements and buy quality products.

Larry C
03-30-2009, 07:19 AM
There was talk a while back that the government here in Ireland wanted to cut back on the supplements sold in heath food and nutrition shops. They were saying you would need to get a prescription to get certain types from a chemist. A petition was available to sign in all the shops and the government must've been given solid information about the importance and positives of supplement use as there hasn't been talk of this since.

Chris the Swede
03-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Codex alimentarus, retarded control-obsession...