PDA

View Full Version : Super-DMZ rx-Dimethazine

heavyiron
10-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Dimethazine by heavyiron

Super-DMZ rx, a brand name of Dimethazine is two steroid molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. Upon ingestion, stomach acid separates the two steroid molecules that closely resemble methyldrostanolone (Superdrol) Therefore Super DMZ does not contain Superdrol but once broken down it is similar as far as I can tell.

Dimethazine was a prescribed steroid at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This medication has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). I am reading published reports that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity. The reason I feel this is not identical to Superdrol is because Superdrol has a different androgenic/anabolic rating of 20/400 respectively. However Dimethazine is a strong steroid.

Dimethazine is an oral c-17alpha alkylated steroid that is liver toxic to a degree. Note that in studies administering 20mg per day to patients for 45-95 days, dimethazine was shown to induce modest to moderate bilirubinemia (excess bilirubin in the blood, indicative of hepatic stress) in close to 50% of patients. Approximately 25% of the patients noticed substantial increases in serum transaminases. These results suggest this steroid has significant hepatoxicity and should therefore be limited to shorter durations of use.

Super DMZ is a potent steroid that should illicit solid gains in lean body mass with little water or fat gain depending on diet. Most men can tolerate between 10-20 mg daily for 6-8 weeks however more adventuresome users may use up to 40mg daily for shorter durations like 3-4 weeks.

Because of the liver toxicity of Dimethazine I strongly recommend using liver supporting supplements such as Liv 52 or milk thistle before and during administration of this steroid. Proper hydration is also recommended to lower stress on organs. Alcohol and other liver stressing medications like acetaminophen should be avoided during Dimethazine administration. Oral steroids often times negatively effect lipids therefore lipid supporting supplements should also be employed such as omega 3 fish oils, fiber and plant sterols. High blood pressure is another concern so that should be monitored regularly.

Super-DMZ rx is currently available for purchase without a prescription.

Chemical Name(s):
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 07:51 PM
I found an old i-force article on the web today with some interesting claims about Dymethazine.

About Dymethazine:

In only 4 years since the Pro-Hormone ban of 2005 countless products have claimed to be as strong as or even stronger than the over the counter hormones once sold. After considerable time, energy, and research performed by i-Force's product formulation team, we are proud to announce the hormonal product everyone has been waiting for.

Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dymethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dymethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dymethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dymethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dymethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dymethazine again.

Referrences

1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS
2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

HammerStrength12
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Good work HI. I don't know how much of the IForce report I can believe though as the company (and their forum reps) have made many comments on this product that are contradicted by real science and labwork I've seen.

But your stuff was spot on as always. Thanks for the write-up.

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Good work HI. I don't know how much of the IForce report I can believe though as the company (and their forum reps) have made many comments on this product that are contradicted by real science and labwork I've seen.

But your stuff was spot on as always. Thanks for the write-up.
They cite clinical trials but they are in Spanish. WTF?

I wish I could read their referrences at the end of their write up. I guess it doesn't really matter since I am using the Super-DMZ right now. I will know in a few weeks how well it works.

HammerStrength12
11-14-2010, 09:57 PM
They cite clinical trials but they are in Spanish. WTF?

I wish I could read their referrences at the end of their write up. I guess it doesn't really matter since I am using the Super-DMZ right now. I will know in a few weeks how well it works.

Yeah, I wouldn't treat their research as if it's coming form Harvard or anything like that lol. Like I said, I could go on for a while about all the ridiculous things their reps claimed a couple years back when this product came out.

Another thought - even before most of the reputable supplement companies were pulling out of the ph/designer market, there was no guarantee that what listed on the label was actually what you were getting. Considering most of the companies that make halo/epi/DMZ clones are pretty shady, this makes it even harder to make conclusive claims about these products IMO.

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Hahaha, I just found the abstract on mind and muscle in English. It is definately the real deal.

Comparisons with methyltest, winny, anadrol and test prop showed better mytropic effect on the castrates with methylmasteron.

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.

Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I), 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine, was compared to methyltestosterone, oxymethalone, androstanazole and testosterone propionate in its protein-anabolic activity. The tests were made on castrated rats with a single hypodermic injection of 250 , on young male and female rats with increasing daily oral doses from 100 to 1000 for 30 days, and on adult male rats with daily oral doses of 1000 for 25 days. It was shown that I did not interfere with the growth of young animals; that adult rats treated with I gained, on an av., 20 g. more in wt. than the controls; and that I had a greater myotropic effect on castrates than the other steroids, and induced a higher N retention than methyltestosterone in adult males.

HammerStrength12
11-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Check out this one DMZ product I posted about a while back

More ridiculous "supplements" - RX Muscle Forums

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Little to no progestenic/estrogenic activity...

Biological determination of the secondary hormonal activities of dimethazine.

Lupo, C.; Matscher, R.; Ruggieri, P. De. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan., Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 990-4. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34624 AN 1963:34624 CAPLUS

Abstract

Expts. with rats and rabbits showed that dimethazine, 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine has, in contrast to its protein-anabolic properties, practically no estrogenic, progestational, and corticoid activity. Similarly, it has no effect on liver glycogen, and no antiinflammatory action on the anaphylactoid edema.

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Here is an abstract where females took 20mg for 45+ days...and it appears that less than half had any liver issues.

Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function.

Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

Abstract

Twenty mg. of dimethazine, an anabolizing steroid, was administered daily for 45-95 days to 11 gynecological patients. More than 50% of the cases showed no change in the bilirubinemia, the others showed modest to moderate increases. The glutamic-oxalacetic and the glutamic-pyruvic transaminases of the serum increased greatly in 3 patients. The albumins concn. usually decreased in the course of the treatment, while the globulins concn. did not change.

Ryan Bracewell
11-14-2010, 10:11 PM
The iForce version has not been made for over a year now, but if you can find any it is well worth it. Not saying it's better than Dbol or Abomb, but it is by far the best legal pro hormone out there

HammerStrength12
11-14-2010, 10:16 PM
^^

In those studies, the purity of the compound is assured. But considering that most companies who make DMZ clones today are probably unreliable, although they claim the product is DMZ on the label, in reality it could be SD or methyltest. PA did a round of testing on products like these a while back and found some serious inconsistencies between what was on the label and what was in the pill.

I never realized that pure DMZ was actually a lot easier on the liver enzymes and lipid profile than the other methyls. I always was under the impression that it was pure bro-science. If your bloodwork for this particular clone comes out well (I think Curt took it and is getting his looked at too), I might give this a run.

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 10:16 PM
The iForce version has not been made for over a year now, but if you can find any it is well worth it. Not saying it's better than Dbol or Abomb, but it is by far the best legal pro hormone out there
Yup, look at the abstract in post #6. It is the real deal. IronMagLabs has a version of it right here on RX.

SUPER-DMZ Rx™ PRO-HORMONE (Superdrol Dymethazine) - RX Muscle Forums

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 10:17 PM
^^

In those studies, the purity of the compound is assured. But considering that most companies who make DMZ clones today are probably unreliable, although they claim the product is DMZ on the label, in reality it could be SD or methyltest. PA did a round of testing on products like these a while back and found some serious inconsistencies between what was on the label and what was in the pill.

If your bloodwork for this particular clone comes out well (I think Curt took it and is getting his looked at too), I might give this a run.

The Super-DMZ has been tested as actual Dimethazine. That is why I am taking this brand.

HammerStrength12
11-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Is there any research that you know of on how hard pure DMZ is on LH and Testosterone Serum?

The pct product IForce always pushed for their DMZ was a combo of 6-Bromo and ATD, not a great idea IMO.

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 10:38 PM
This seems to support published reports that Dimethazine possesses a lower androgenic rating which would mean less androgenic sides and more anabolic muscle building effects.

A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine.

De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I) was evaluated for the following biol. activities: androgenic, N retaining, P retaining, and Ca retaining. The increase in uptake of -aminoisobutyric acid-1-14C and the increase in body wt. were also investigated. Data obtained, tabulated, and compared to those obtained with methyltestosterone established that I is a protein anabolic steroid with weak androgenic activity.

HammerStrength12
11-14-2010, 11:18 PM
I just ordered a bottle haha

heavyiron
11-14-2010, 11:27 PM
I just ordered a bottle haha
They have a buy 2 get one free offer I think.

Curt James
11-15-2010, 12:09 AM
^^

I never realized that pure DMZ was actually a lot easier on the liver enzymes and lipid profile than the other methyls. I always was under the impression that it was pure bro-science. If your bloodwork for this particular clone comes out well (I think Curt took it and is getting his looked at too), I might give this a run.

Planning on it. Going to wait a few weeks and then schedule blood to be drawn. Gained ten pounds of what I'd call solid weight in four weeks using 10mg (1 capsule) of the IronMagLabs (http://www.ironmaglabs.com/superdrol-dmz.php)product once per day.

They have a buy 2 get one free offer I think.

Click the link above. There is indeed a sale. The two get one free on DMZ runs about $90 for the three bottles. Plus any order over $100 qualifies you for free shipping.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/products.php

HammerStrength12
11-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Have you maintained most of that during pct?

I was thinking of running aromasin on cycle, and then doing clomid/aromasin/TestForce 2 for pct. Was how useful HI thought HCG would be on cycle if its only a 4 weeker.

heavyiron
11-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Is there any research that you know of on how hard pure DMZ is on LH and Testosterone Serum?

The pct product IForce always pushed for their DMZ was a combo of 6-Bromo and ATD, not a great idea IMO.

Antigonadotropic action of a new steroid with anabolizing activity studied in the anterior pituitary gland of the castrated rat

Author Beghelli, V.; Mavrulis, A. Organization Univ. Bologna, Italy Publication Source Biochimica Applicata (1962), 9(No. 4), 179-88 Identifier-CODEN BIALAY ISSN 0006-298

Abstract:

Seventy-five female rats were divided into 5 groups; 15 served as controls; 60 were castrated and among these, 15 were treated with 17.alpha.-ethyl-19-nortestosterone (I), 15 with 17.alpha.-methyl-17.beta.-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one (II), and 15 with 2.alpha.,(Dimethazine) (III). With each of these steroids, treatment began 48 hrs. after the operation, with 1 mg. of the drug suspended in 0.5 ml. of saline (1% Tween 80 as suspending agent) once daily for 20 days by gavage. The last 15 received the vehicle only, according to the same schedule. The rats were sacrificed 24 hrs. after the last dose, and their pituitary glands and uteri examined. The castrates which received the vehicle only showed very pronounced gonadotropic pituitary hyperfunction, such as formation of castration cells and an increase in basophilic cells. Animals treated with I showed no castration cells at all, and only a small increase in basophilic cells. Those given II had some castration cells, and only a moderate redn. of basophilic cells compared with the untreated rats. The effect of III on the pituitary was almost negligible. In uterotropic activity, measured as the ratio of uterus wt. to body wt., I was most effective; III was intermediate; II showed almost no activity.

Conclusion:

This study showed little to no impact on the HPTA. This means that you will likely not experience the “shutdown” effect that is common to anabolics. This may make it easier to keep your gains in size and strength when your cycle is over.

HammerStrength12
11-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Almost sounds too good to be true

heavyiron
11-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Almost sounds too good to be true
20 days is a pretty short cycle...lol

HammerStrength12
11-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Missed that part lol.

shorty9
11-16-2010, 08:49 PM
def. interesting. appreciate all the info heavy. orals are somewhat difficult to come by where Im at, so this could be a decent addition to up coming cycle if dbol or abombs dont come up.

cheers, shorty

Vivid04
11-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Once I get paid, I'm getting some.

Vivid04
11-17-2010, 03:05 AM
The standard length seems to be 4 weeks. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount. Going over 6 weeks is not recommended and will be harmful to your health.

heavyiron
11-17-2010, 09:22 AM
The standard length seems to be 4 weeks. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount. Going over 6 weeks is not recommended and will be harmful to your health.
Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function.

Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

Abstract

Twenty mg. of dimethazine, an anabolizing steroid, was administered daily for 45-95 days to 11 gynecological patients. More than 50% of the cases showed no change in the bilirubinemia, the others showed modest to moderate increases. The glutamic-oxalacetic and the glutamic-pyruvic transaminases of the serum increased greatly in 3 patients. The albumins concn. usually decreased in the course of the treatment, while the globulins concn. did not change.

HammerStrength12
11-17-2010, 11:22 AM
What do you think of this cycle?

DMZ
10/10/20/20
Supports: Liv52, MN Lipid Stable, MN Pressure Stable

PCT
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
5g Creatine, 2.5g Vit C

Should aromasin be taken on cycle and for pct? It looks like there's little aromatase activity, but I suppose it's always a good idea to have it on hand just in case. I have a bottle of formestane on hand as well.

heavyiron
11-17-2010, 01:53 PM
I think 20mg daily is the lowest I would go on the DMZ. I think aromasin may be overkill.

HammerStrength12
11-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Well, since Curt got good results off of 10mg, thought it'd be worth trying. I know this stuff seems milder in theory than SD, but I've seen some pretty scary looking HLD/LDL/Tris from people on more than 20mg a week, even for only 4 week cycles.

heavyiron
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
10mg will make my little sister grow but that does not mean you should use the same dose...(sorry Curt.)

Just sayin...

ryansm
11-18-2010, 07:38 PM
I agree with Heavyiron 20mgs seems to be the best starting point. I have seen some guys running 30mgs. DMZ is certainly legit, and very effective.

ryansm
11-18-2010, 07:41 PM
What do you think of this cycle?

DMZ
10/10/20/20
Supports: Liv52, MN Lipid Stable, MN Pressure Stable

PCT
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
5g Creatine, 2.5g Vit C

Should aromasin be taken on cycle and for pct? It looks like there's little aromatase activity, but I suppose it's always a good idea to have it on hand just in case. I have a bottle of formestane on hand as well.

Pct look good, I used to run SERM only pct's, but I have had better recovery adding additional supplements like DAA, something for cortisol like EndoAmp and others.

nitrous
11-18-2010, 10:04 PM
so no estrogen or progesterone issues and it doesnt shut you down and is great for putting on mass?? gotta be a downfall?

HammerStrength12
11-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Pct look good, I used to run SERM only pct's, but I have had better recovery adding additional supplements like DAA, something for cortisol like EndoAmp and others.

Yep, I have a few bottles of TestForce2. Worked great as a part of PCT for my first test cycle. PA seems convinced that this stuff is the real deal and thinks that DAA could eventually be used as part of HRT.

I like using AIs as well for aromatizing compounds, but the problem with the otc stuff is, just because they say it doesn't aromatize, doesn't necessarily mean anything as many of these products have had a history of being contaminated. So I like to play it safe. But I also know there can be downsides to overdoing it.

That's why I'll probably stick with non-otc stuff, unless there's a ph/designer that comes from a company I can really trust.

HammerStrength12
11-18-2010, 10:30 PM
10mg will make my little sister grow but that does not mean you should use the same dose...(sorry Curt.)

Just sayin...

I respond pretty well to low doses. Gained a shit load of mass off of 400mg/week of cyp. Got pretty big on 20mg/week of epi, and most people need at least 30-40 to respond to that.

heavyiron
11-18-2010, 10:31 PM
so no estrogen or progesterone issues and it doesnt shut you down and is great for putting on mass?? gotta be a downfall?
I never thought I would say this but I am loving it. It reminds me of a faster acting dryer d-bol.

HammerStrength12
11-18-2010, 10:33 PM
I never thought I would say this but I am loving it. It reminds me of a faster acting dryer d-bol.

Will you be getting your lipids checked? That's the only thing that potentially concerns me.

heavyiron
11-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Will you be getting your lipids checked? That's the only thing that potentially concerns me.
I could but it will be no different from other orals. They all crush HDL.

Over the years I have found a combination of sups that really help my lipids. When I go on orals I step up my liver and lipid support.

Omega 3 fish oils are a start. Do not use a complex. Omega 3 fish oil only. 6 grams daily.

Fiber intake needs to increase. Eat fiberous veggies with your meals. If you cannot get 20 grams of fiber in per day use sups. There are fiber powders for your shakes or chewable fiber tabs. I use 4 grams right before bedtime but I get fiber all day. Fiber can lower bad cholesterol quite a bit.

Plant sterols really lower LDL. I use a product called Cholestoff. It will lower LDL significantly. Here is a site for info. I buy mine at Sams club.
http://www.naturemade.com/hearthealth/

Niacin raises HDL in a dose dependant relationship. When all else fails use Niacin.

Clean eating is not only good for lipids but good for liver health. Avoid bad fats and sugary foods.

CQ-10 is a great anti-oxidant for the heart. It has also been clinically proven to lower blood pressure.

Liv 52 has hundreds of studies demonstrating it's ability to lower liver enzymes and increase protein synthesis.

Hydration is also key to liver health. Drink 1-2 gallons of water daily. When you are on orals and see yellow urine increase your water intake.

Gunners
11-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Very cool info ^^ It's always best to look at our diet to control AAS sides first then more ancillary drugs, or even worse, lowering our dose!

nitrous
11-19-2010, 11:39 AM
I could but it will be no different from other orals. They all crush HDL.

Over the years I have found a combination of sups that really help my lipids. When I go on orals I step up my liver and lipid support.

Omega 3 fish oils are a start. Do not use a complex. Omega 3 fish oil only. 6 grams daily.

Fiber intake needs to increase. Eat fiberous veggies with your meals. If you cannot get 20 grams of fiber in per day use sups. There are fiber powders for your shakes or chewable fiber tabs. I use 4 grams right before bedtime but I get fiber all day. Fiber can lower bad cholesterol quite a bit.

Plant sterols really lower LDL. I use a product called Cholestoff. It will lower LDL significantly. Here is a site for info. I buy mine at Sams club.
http://www.naturemade.com/hearthealth/

Niacin raises HDL in a dose dependant relationship. When all else fails use Niacin.

Clean eating is not only good for lipids but good for liver health. Avoid bad fats and sugary foods.

CQ-10 is a great anti-oxidant for the heart. It has also been clinically proven to lower blood pressure.

Liv 52 has hundreds of studies demonstrating it's ability to lower liver enzymes and increase protein synthesis.

Hydration is also key to liver health. Drink 1-2 gallons of water daily. When you are on orals and see yellow urine increase your water intake.

Great post!

DR.BB
11-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I am not trying to be a dick, and agree dimethazine is clearly effective, but we should be cautious about the impact on liver.

There is another way to read the study cited below in this post. It means nearly half the subjects experienced increased bilirubin, with a good portion of those having a problem that was significant. While the alarms over liver and "prohormones" are often overblown, this is two supordrol molecules that is alpha alkylated. Inexperienced users should be careful, especially those without access to blood tests.

Gunners
11-19-2010, 04:48 PM
^where?

Vivid04
11-20-2010, 02:07 AM
bought mine today

HammerStrength12
11-28-2010, 06:07 PM
What do you think of this product as a support supplement while on? Seems similar to the one you posted. And it's made by Llewelyn lol.

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/products_lipidstabil.html

heavyiron
11-28-2010, 06:36 PM
What do you think of this product as a support supplement while on? Seems similar to the one you posted. And it's made by Llewelyn lol.

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/products_lipidstabil.html
Looks like a well rounded lipid support sup. Add liv 52 to it for liver support.

NaPent
12-08-2010, 09:18 AM
What is the dosage for Liv52?

s2h
12-09-2010, 09:12 PM
What is the dosage for Liv52?i'm taken 2 caps in the AM..and 1 in PM...

NaPent
12-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Thanks s2h, as these supplements dosage is usually different than that stated on the bottle.

s2h
12-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Thanks s2h, as these supplements dosage is usually different than that stated on the bottle.i'm pretty sure all the caps are dosed the same...

barbellman
12-13-2010, 12:43 PM
gyno concerns? need an AI ? Can this be run alone without killing your dick?

heavyiron
12-13-2010, 12:50 PM
gyno concerns? need an AI ? Can this be run alone without killing your dick?
There is no reported aromatization with dimethazine however the same can be said for anadrol which does at times cause gyno through other mechanisms, therefore keeping Nolvadex on hand would make more sense.

Bacon Boy
02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Hahaha, I just found the abstract on mind and muscle in English. It is definately the real deal.

Comparisons with methyltest, winny, anadrol and test prop showed better mytropic effect on the castrates with methylmasteron.

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.

Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I), 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine, was compared to methyltestosterone, oxymethalone, androstanazole and testosterone propionate in its protein-anabolic activity. The tests were made on castrated rats with a single hypodermic injection of 250 , on young male and female rats with increasing daily oral doses from 100 to 1000 for 30 days, and on adult male rats with daily oral doses of 1000 for 25 days. It was shown that I did not interfere with the growth of young animals; that adult rats treated with I gained, on an av., 20 g. more in wt. than the controls; and that I had a greater myotropic effect on castrates than the other steroids, and induced a higher N retention than methyltestosterone in adult males.

1g of fucking Dimethazine for a rat? Fucks sake apply that to human weight, I could run the math by looking the study and kicking out the ratio but realize thats a fuck ton of gear like a lot, like a fuck ton...

Anasstassii
07-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Emergency foodstuff are the most up-to-date embellishments which may have grocery stores putting up their own varieties on their shelves. Theyre what individuals usually are calling ?food upon demand'. By simply including water on the packet, foods fanatics can be able to sit a while and enjoy a new wholesome meal. pe supplements store Priligy dapoxetine tablets (http://medsstore.webstarts.com/), best pe supplements Premature ejaculation pills (http://telegasil.magix.net/).