PDA

View Full Version : On the Road to Freakyville.....

mastersfreak
11-02-2010, 02:55 PM
This journal will chronicle my road to being in the best shape ever. I have journaled before but it has been a long time. I’ve also been a competitive natural bb’er (masters) and a sponsored athlete for a couple of different companies, but have decided to align myself with Procard Nutrition by Chris Aceto. I have been a long time fan not only of his supplement line since it came out, but also his extensive knowledge of nutrition.

My current nutritional plan is designed around his ideas and philosophy of both off-season and contest nutrition approaches.
I am 5’10” and weigh around 187lbs. Tomorrow I’ll begin posting my daily workouts, pre and post supplement and nutritional routines.

Below is my routine, and supplement list. It may very week to week performing a different ranges of exercises, reps and poundage’s. I am not an overly strong fellow so do not wait for any spectacular poundage’s to be displayed J

Ecdy N7 (whey protein)
KreOxi Pump (pre-workout)
Nordrenalean HSL (fat burner)
GH Accelerator PM Formula (before bed)

Mon: Back
Tues: Chest
Wed: calves, ab’s
Thur: legs
Fri: Shoulders and arms

john283594
11-02-2010, 03:24 PM
You're in good hands, I'll be interested in seeing how everything works for you.

mastersfreak
11-03-2010, 07:51 AM
You're in good hands, I'll be interested in seeing how everything works for you.

Thanks John, I am looking forward to it. There's always something new to learn or simply a new perspective...

mastersfreak
11-03-2010, 07:51 AM
My workout this morning was outstanding. One of my favorite body parts to work are my calves.
Tomorrow will be legs..

HS Ab Crunch
9 sets. Poundages and reps varied with sets 8 & 9 going to complete failure.

Seated Calf
3 plates, 4 sets x 15-20 reps
1 plate, 6 sets x 10-12 reps (alternating calves)

Cardio: 20 minutes, medium intensity on the elliptical

Pre-Workout
2 scoops of Ecdy + 1/2 serving of oats + KreOxi Pump
Post-Workout
2 scoops of Ecdy

Pre-Sleep, night before
GH Accelerator PM Formula

mastersfreak
11-04-2010, 08:54 AM
I plowed my quads and hams this morning. No telling how they are going to feel in a couple of hours...

Leg Press SS/ Walking DB lunges
4 sets

Leg Extension
4 sets

Seated Leg Curls
4 sets

Hack Squats
3 sets

SDL w/DB
3 sets

Pre-Workout
2 scoops of Ecdy + half peanut butter sandwich + KreOxi Pump