PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain 11/13/10

ParadiseCup
11-10-2010, 04:29 AM
http://www.jefftaylor.com/images/Flyer-Rocky10thumb.jpg (http://www.jefftaylor.com/images/Flyer-Rocky10web.pdf)

ParadiseCup
11-10-2010, 07:05 AM
anyone here going ? we should have 165 + competitors

DUBAI
11-10-2010, 05:19 PM
see me bat gave me invaited

cruisermike
11-13-2010, 07:03 AM
I am going to be hitting this show today! I plan on entering my first competition in April and want to check things out. I have alot of work to do before then but I think this show will really get me ramped up to keep working hard.

ParadiseCup
11-17-2010, 08:58 AM
I am going to be hitting this show today! I plan on entering my first competition in April and want to check things out. I have alot of work to do before then but I think this show will really get me ramped up to keep working hard.
what did you think ?

cruisermike
11-22-2010, 11:53 AM
what did you think ?

Man I loved this show! What a motivator for me. I have been to a few shows but it's been some years. I saw one showing of bad sportsmanship which happens not and then- haha. Other than that, I was really impressed with all the guys there and the comeraderie among everyone. I was really impressed by alot of the competitiors- the overall guy was amazing. I am psyched to get up there myself!

HarleyD
01-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Finally making my way back to CO after being in Europe last 5yrs...this will be my first show in 2yrs. Hope to see you all there!!!

-HarleyD

ParadiseCup
01-31-2011, 01:02 AM
Man I loved this show! What a motivator for me. I have been to a few shows but it's been some years. I saw one showing of bad sportsmanship which happens not and then- haha. Other than that, I was really impressed with all the guys there and the comeraderie among everyone. I was really impressed by alot of the competitiors- the overall guy was amazing. I am psyched to get up there myself!
when will you be competing ?

ParadiseCup
01-31-2011, 01:03 AM
Finally making my way back to CO after being in Europe last 5yrs...this will be my first show in 2yrs. Hope to see you all there!!!

-HarleyD
that's awesome ! your 1st show will be the Rocky ? or another NPC show in Colorado first ?

HarleyD
02-01-2011, 04:10 PM
that's awesome ! your 1st show will be the Rocky ? or another NPC show in Colorado first ?

Yes the Rocky will be my first NPC show. Competed in another federation for couple years but i'm moving on to better things. I'm honestly thinking about waiting until next year due to my wife is currently pregnant and he/she will be born late July so I'll want to concentrate on that. So I was thinking about hitting the Warrior Classic this year just to do a smaller show first. But we'll see what happens. EIther way, this year or next, i'm coming to the Rocky full speed ahead!!! :yep:

cruisermike
02-28-2011, 08:03 AM
when will you be competing ?

I have to see how things go. Maybe the Colorado but since it's my first show I'm leaning more toward the Warrior Classic in August. After I saw the Rocky, I got with a coach which has been a great move for me. Can't wait.

cruisermike
02-28-2011, 08:04 AM
Yes the Rocky will be my first NPC show. Competed in another federation for couple years but i'm moving on to better things. I'm honestly thinking about waiting until next year due to my wife is currently pregnant and he/she will be born late July so I'll want to concentrate on that. So I was thinking about hitting the Warrior Classic this year just to do a smaller show first. But we'll see what happens. EIther way, this year or next, i'm coming to the Rocky full speed ahead!!! :yep:

Hey man you look like a beast. Welcome back to CO.

BryanB
02-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Harley, you coming to the Springs? I'm guessing you're military