PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Advice?

figurebeauty
11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=81&year=272&bodybuilder=3650

hello all! Just looking for any help advice on me for bikini. I am 5'10" and previously nq in FBB and Figure....but at my height and 'clean' just prefer bikini for my physique. I placed 3rd in Masters and 7th in Open....This was Texas State and I won the Masters Europa last year/bikini....I was softer and thought I needed to look tighter....Now I am wondering if tight is too tight? Lol.

This is NOT the suit used at pre judging it was the gold one. I dunno why I have that smarty smirk on my face...I do have to work on that.

I want to hear YOUR expert thoughts on my physique, if I should do my off season the same and dial myself in differently....? I have been competing since 1994 and I have an eye for being leaner and harder due to my previous experience. I dunno. HELP. I have done quite well previous to this and really loved the way I looked for this show.

figurebeauty
11-11-2010, 02:00 PM
40 views and no response?

tammyp
11-11-2010, 06:20 PM
only judges can post here^

your physique is great. IMO your issue is suit selection. neither suit is flattering and not cut to enhance your physique.

Jude2
11-11-2010, 09:19 PM
From the front you are tight enough. It would benefit you could work on your glutes during the offseason, to try to develop more size and shape, then when you diet down the rear would look better. Your back is fine.

figurebeauty
11-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks so much for the feedback...and sorry I didn't realize only judges can reply. that makes it even better.

Thanks again. I picked those suits to try to be somewhat different. I look at the pics of shows and see the same suits over and over...and yeah I realize why the judges like a certain cut an why it looks better. It was my bad. I probably will get a string side from passion fruit next time.

I dieted too long this time. I ended up having wisdom teeth cut out/surgery at 8 weeks out and 3 weeks out and did 5 rounds of antibiotics. I just couldn't eat and was nauseous the entire time. I HAD some glutes lol. I know the judges don't care this happened...but I know it had an impact on me a couple ways.

I am going to work hard on building back my glutes. Thanks to you, both of you.

tammyp
11-13-2010, 04:58 PM
with each show you learn!