PDA

View Full Version : Muscletech cryotest

BigAl33
03-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Anyone have any opinion/experiance with Cryotest. I got a deal on a bottle and have'nt tried it yet.. Just wondering... Thanks in advance..

WILDMAN
03-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Another Garbage MT product the only thing in there related to testosterone is fenugreek little, to no effect on t levels, and long jack works on 20% of males, it will actually lower testosterone most of the time.

BigAl33
03-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Ok Thanks, Guess I was robbed... Oh well. What product would you reccomend?

natron
03-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Novedex XT, 6-OXO, resveratrol

BigAl33
03-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Should I even bother with the cryotest at all? I mean I have it.

WILDMAN
03-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Should I even bother with the cryotest at all? I mean I have it.

No I wouldn't use it. Dave's Testostolyize is probably the best on the market. Stay away from herbal testosterone boosters they usually cause more harm than good. I have the blood work to prove it.

BigAl33
03-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Testostolyze? Thanks, will look into it..

What happened to your bloodwork?

WILDMAN
03-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Testostolyze? Thanks, will look into it..

What happened to your bloodwork?

I used Androtest from pro source, which is concentrated tribulus, and long jack. I tested before, and after my estrogen went from 30 to 240! normal range is from 5-40. My free test went from 13.5 to 7. normal range is from 12 to 25.

Canuck_Muscle
03-26-2009, 03:26 AM
I used Androtest from pro source, which is concentrated tribulus, and long jack. I tested before, and after my estrogen went from 30 to 240! normal range is from 5-40. My free test went from 13.5 to 7. normal range is from 12 to 25.

LOL man that is brutal. I always see them marketing the shit out of that to and I am thinking no thx. That sucks dude.

red barraca
03-26-2009, 07:26 AM
save your money and buy the real shit:D

BigAl33
03-26-2009, 02:56 PM
save your money and buy the real shit:D

Nah, not for me.

BIG AL WILLIAMS
03-26-2009, 09:50 PM
ALRI Jungle Warfare-good shit!

BigAl33
03-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks Big Al W!!

the mighty stu
03-28-2009, 09:50 AM
ALRI Jungle Warfare-good shit!

BIg Al- What sorts of results did you have with the Jungle Warfare? I've seen people reference it online before, but after reading the company's write up of it on BBing . com, I'm a little curious exactly what the hell it is -lol

S

BIG AL WILLIAMS
03-28-2009, 10:35 AM
stu,
Within 4 to 5 days my libido skyrocketed.Mind you I am on a diet doing cardio getting less sleep and the last thing on my mind was sex and then-BOOM started to become a horny bastard out of no where.Next around day 10 my muscles felt fuller and I started seeing more vascularity,looking more harder.In the gym I saw significant strength and endurance gains.Pretty much I was moving all my off season weights again and by the following week I surpassed some of my best poundages with either more reps,sets or weights while still losing bodyfat(Kevin Levrone style!).JW is the most impressive OTC product to hit the market since the prohormone ban.Bad Ass Mass gets you strong as hell but you get a lot of water retention and the libido increase is not noticeable.

BIG AL WILLIAMS
03-28-2009, 10:45 AM
The thing I read about tribulus products is that they do indeed raise hormone levels but only for a few hours and then dips back down.Kinda like taking in simple sugars-spikes your blood sugar way up and then drops it back down.So what happens with tribulus is that the up and down levels of hormones(which F'n sucks) causes side effects like estrogen build up,oily skin and bad acne.All of which I experience.And get this-when having sex- sometimes your hard and sometimes your "softer".That right there my friend is a goddam pain in the ass!

buffmaxwell
03-28-2009, 11:41 AM
i pretty much hate just about anything muscletech has to do with. it be nice if they could pour their money into making good products instead of zillions of ads.

WILDMAN
03-29-2009, 12:06 AM
i pretty much hate just about anything muscletech has to do with. it be nice if they could pour their money into making good products instead of zillions of ads.

Just like all the garbage products you see on tv, shock value brings in the money. MT has to keep recycling the same ingredients, while in reality there are only a few supplements that work. A few years ago they were bankrupt, it is all about target audience.

BigAl33
03-29-2009, 04:37 PM
"Special 5 page ad report" They definatly spend on advertising. They are giving some money away on BB.com contests. I ahve'nt tried too many of thier products, just got the cryotest off a friend of mine. The Nano Vapor worked ok as far as strength during workut, a little too pricy for me. I do like Halo as a post workout, my muscles seem fuller and a little less sore. I will keep using that.

philborg
03-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Stay away from muscletech. All you "need" (technically you don't need any supplements) is vitamin, fish oil, creatine, and whey powder. Everything else is hype and a waste of money.

Bekim Rizvani
03-30-2009, 04:38 AM
I disagree, I use cryotest Its a great product