PDA

View Full Version : hgh

-BLP-
11-18-2010, 02:42 AM
spend has much as you can,,, pharmgrade gh to bankruptcy,,, more gh , more gh , more size , dont ever stop hgh , 10ui minimum if can do 36ui a day, go ahead !!!! i financially i cant but if i could i would

might sound stupid but at th end that what it's come too

extreme size is costly

AVBG
11-18-2010, 02:59 AM
No problemo, I will make sure to pick some up when I go out for milk.

-BLP-
11-18-2010, 03:03 AM
No problemo, I will make sure to pick some up when I go out for milk.

is using hgh still consider be natural in your book ?

AVBG
11-18-2010, 03:15 AM
is using hgh still consider be natural in your book ?

No way Jose.

MrOXY
11-18-2010, 05:56 AM
mmmmmm gh .. yummieeee :)

Ryan Wacht
11-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Why not just do igf-1? Anthony Roberts claims it builds muscle comparably to or better then GH and is more cost effective.

axioma
11-18-2010, 02:55 PM
great avi, blp. got the spartacus thing going...who is photog?

-BLP-
11-19-2010, 01:00 PM
great avi, blp. got the spartacus thing going...who is photog?

chapter9photography

thkmu

-BLP-
11-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Why not just do igf-1? Anthony Roberts claims it builds muscle comparably to or better then GH and is more cost effective.

i do both,, 1gflr3 at more then 25mcg i got terrible headache, i use after workout only in off-season

hgh seem more size n healthier overall feeling

Gunners
11-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Is there really much difference between pharmgrade and generic?

nitrous
11-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Is there really much difference between pharmgrade and generic?

there has been tests showing PG is more potent as some bluetops that were tested say was suppose to be 10iu actually only registered as like 8iu... but even with that factor in mind it would be obviously cheaper to go with the generics and just run more

Gunners
11-19-2010, 02:32 PM
there has been tests showing PG is more potent as some bluetops that were tested say was suppose to be 10iu actually only registered as like 8iu... but even with that factor in mind it would be obviously cheaper to go with the generics and just run more

That's my thinking, i could prbly get Humatrope, at the end of the day as long as you have that chain of 191 ammino acids is the difference really worth the extra cost?

BLP, you tried both right what would you say?

s2h
11-20-2010, 05:53 AM
pharm grade is in a whole different league..the biggest problem with chinnese Gh..is the care of the powder...the quality is questionable also...lets get real...it comes from the same country that makes everything for wal-mart...

jacshelb
11-20-2010, 01:07 PM

I don't personally consider Anthony Roberts any kind of expert. Not knocking him, but he's just one voice in a sea of others with more experience imo.

Igf1-lr3 is, for the most part, a glucose disposal agent- like humalog. Though, some claim it won't decrease insulin sensitivity and will still have some effect similar to bio-identical igf-1. For the most part though people confuse studies done with igf-1 rh with lr3 as if they are interchangeable- which couldn't be further from the truth. Igf1-lr3 is a cool insulin basically while igf-1 rh is what it used to activate satellite cells as well as the effects we want to see from GH.

Check out my signature link for a ridiculous article I wrote on the subject.

Gunners
11-20-2010, 02:21 PM
^^That's awesome bro, really good info.

It's good to get rid of that meaty okra joke too, i read it every time you post for some reason lol.

jacshelb
11-20-2010, 03:13 PM
^^That's awesome bro, really good info.

It's good to get rid of that meaty okra joke too, i read it every time you post for some reason lol.

Dude. What is wrong with you?! lol.

Yeah, that was a terrible joke. I used to post a lot on ironage.us forums. Lots of good pictures/threads, but they were pretty strict on chemical type topics/posts. My signature there is something like, "He could feel the cheese sandwich kicking in... 'This is gonna be one hell of a workout!' "

Gunners
11-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Dude. What is wrong with you?! lol.

Yeah, that was a terrible joke. I used to post a lot on ironage.us forums. Lots of good pictures/threads, but they were pretty strict on chemical type topics/posts. My signature there is something like, "He could feel the cheese sandwich kicking in... 'This is gonna be one hell of a workout!' "

WTF?:dunno: Jeeeeeez your jokes are awful, i mean seriously almost the worst i've ever heard lol, stick to chem :)

jacshelb
11-20-2010, 09:49 PM
WTF?:dunno: Jeeeeeez your jokes are awful, i mean seriously almost the worst i've ever heard lol, stick to chem :)

I know. I don't deny it! lol.

-BLP-
11-22-2010, 12:25 AM
I say go pharmagrade hgh , with slow slin , without slin it's 50% money investment in garbage , it come so synergistic , both together

I was on generic for too long , I try have 6 weeks of pharm hgh in front of me to keep up financially if things goes down

I litteraly change most of my clothes after 2 serono kits

After 11 years it's a beautiful welcome surprise

JohnnyStyles
11-22-2010, 01:35 AM
SERONO the best...!!!
and MERCK too ...!!!

jacshelb
11-22-2010, 03:35 AM
I say go pharmagrade hgh , with slow slin , without slin it's 50% money investment in garbage , it come so synergistic , both together

I was on generic for too long , I try have 6 weeks of pharm hgh in front of me to keep up financially if things goes down

I litteraly change most of my clothes after 2 serono kits

After 11 years it's a beautiful welcome surprise

Nice!

How are you running that slow slin? How's the diet with it? I know that's a fairly personal thing, but I've always been curious about slow slin. Never tried it myself.

-BLP-
11-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Nice!

How are you running that slow slin? How's the diet with it? I know that's a fairly personal thing, but I've always been curious about slow slin. Never tried it myself.

Nothing is personal , at least from my sight , if can help a younger not loosing time n improve them , mind has well

20ui slow slin in morning / hgh without insulin, it's so much weaker it like money investment in garbage , slow slin his more subtle , seem less bloating n less harsh on waist

I'm on mass cyclic Keto , 18 raw eggs a day , 600gr steak , 300 gr salmon , 300gf beef , 300gr chicken + vitrago has carb source / malto drink in gym , cheat meal EOD / high efa intake was th entire difference , 200gr fat a day , wow , worth it

Cost a fortune in meat n cook like a mommy but it' work

caribeman
11-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Cost a fortune in meat n cook like a mommy but it' work

LOL good one!

chuck89gt5.0
11-24-2010, 10:16 AM
is it just me or does anyone else not understand the writting of the original poster??

Swiper
11-25-2010, 09:13 AM
is it just me or does anyone else not understand the writting of the original poster??

It makes perfect sense to me.

Gunners
11-25-2010, 05:04 PM

it's just you :byeb: