PDA

View Full Version : Idea about Formestane

Luolamies
11-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Ok, so as long as it was available many "gurus" said that Formestane is the BEST anti-estrogen compound available and it had/has anabolic properties (that's why it was pulled of the commercial market) as it did raise IGF-1 levels significantly.

So i have been using topical Formestane made by CEL and it's also a good product, but obviously does not work like the injectable did (I.M. Lentaron Depot). The injectable you took 100-150 mg weekly or 200-300 mg bi-weekly. This transdermal you have to take 100-200 mg per day, because of the bio-availability. I was thinking would it be: safe and possible to change the "gunk" like like transdermal into an injectable form. Using stuff like, bacteriostatic water or sterile oils and ba/bb. One ml of this transdermal gunk has 50 mg of Formestane.

Ideas and conversion recipes are welcome (if you are on your first or second cycle, don't bother).

Transdelmal Formestane ingredients:
Isopropyl alcohol
Benzyl alcohol
Octyl salisylate
Triglyseride complex
Water
d-LIMONENE
Carbomer

HammerStrength12
11-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Good for pct, but I never got any results from it when I ran it solo...

shorty9
11-19-2010, 06:27 PM
would Isopropyl alcohol be the best thing to be injecting?? Idk bro wish I could help you with your conversion question.

But I do know that you used to be able to buy formestane powder at nutra-planet, it came in 5gram packets for like 30 bucks. I think it was intended for people wanting to make their own topical solution, but if you were deadset on making your own inj, think it would be alot easier to start off with pure powder and not have to filter or use chemical reactions to get rid of all the other stuff... last time I looked the powder was out of stock, but that was a couple months ago.

ps Ive used cel's formestane and I liked it, at recommended dose seemed to work pretty well.

good luck, shorty

s2h
11-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Ok, so as long as it was available many "gurus" said that Formestane is the BEST anti-estrogen compound available and it had/has anabolic properties (that's why it was pulled of the commercial market) as it did raise IGF-1 levels significantly.

So i have been using topical Formestane made by CEL and it's also a good product, but obviously does not work like the injectable did (I.M. Lentaron Depot). The injectable you took 100-150 mg weekly or 200-300 mg bi-weekly. This transdermal you have to take 100-200 mg per day, because of the bio-availability. I was thinking would it be: safe and possible to change the "gunk" like like transdermal into an injectable form. Using stuff like, bacteriostatic water or sterile oils and ba/bb. One ml of this transdermal gunk has 50 mg of Formestane.

Ideas and conversion recipes are welcome (if you are on your first or second cycle, don't bother).

Transdelmal Formestane ingredients:
Isopropyl alcohol
Benzyl alcohol
Octyl salisylate
Triglyseride complex
Water
d-LIMONENE
Carbomerthats like trying to convert gas back to oil....

HammerStrength12
11-20-2010, 12:04 PM
All I have to say is, you'd better know what you're doing lol.

Bryan Hildebrand
11-20-2010, 12:52 PM
thats like trying to convert gas back to oil....

bingo.

you will never remove the triglyceride (gelling component) without denaturing the active ingredient.

jacshelb
11-20-2010, 03:50 PM
I used to make and use my own formestane injectable all the time. I started with the powder though. Can't you still find the powder out there somewhere?

Ok- http://www.healthsuperstore.com/p-formestane-c19.htm

I just approached it the same way as any other injectable compound. But, it did have trouble staying in solution- to say the least. I liked the results though.

All that said, you could just break down and buy some aromasin from a chem research place. It is very similar in effects- raises igf-1 etc.

Luolamies
11-21-2010, 06:28 AM
bingo.

you will never remove the triglyceride (gelling component) without denaturing the active ingredient.

Yeah, i have discarded this idea as futile, i was just wondering about it and it seemed like an interesting thing, obviously i'm not going to put my health under needless risks... Just made my brains tingle... :D

Luolamies
11-21-2010, 06:33 AM
I used to make and use my own formestane injectable all the time. I started with the powder though. Can't you still find the powder out there somewhere?

Ok- http://www.healthsuperstore.com/p-formestane-c19.htm

I just approached it the same way as any other injectable compound. But, it did have trouble staying in solution- to say the least. I liked the results though.

All that said, you could just break down and buy some aromasin from a chem research place. It is very similar in effects- raises igf-1 etc.

Thank you very much!

I think i'll homebrew my own formestane and all those "chem research" places are located in the US so the shipment would be intercepted by customs. Only way around this would be to find a "chem research" place inside of EU (not asking for sources). I can get all the regular pct and ai drugs i want, just that formestane spiked my interest.

jacshelb
11-22-2010, 03:40 AM
I can't remember the recommended mg per ml threshold, but mine just turned into sort of a sludge. I still injected it. :) When I did I usually had it mixed with anabolics during my cycle so it would thin out quite a bit and not hurt more than normal. I believe I shot for 250 mg/ml and that was far too high. Use a good mix of ba/bb or a good dissolving solution you trust (ethyl oleate? I'm not familiar with it, but some tolerate it, others don't). I'm guessing you are looking at 50-75 mg/ml for it to stay in solution. But, injected, you don't need near as much. A couple injections of 2 ml of that per week, maybe 3, and you'd be well covered imo. The half life is quite long as well if I remember correctly. Good luck, stay sterile and safe!

Brundel
12-06-2010, 12:43 AM
I made some formestane from nutraplanet into an injectable and it was amazing stuff.
I wish I had bought more powder though as its hard to find anywhere in the usa selling it and from China they only want to sell you a kilo or more.
The link you provided was to a discontinued product...seems all of em are. If you find a place that carries it let me know. :)

retwa
12-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Anyone try this place?

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=163183

Brundel
12-06-2010, 02:30 AM
I have not used that site but I have 2 friends who are using that product after using some homebrew TD formestane I made and they say its not the same.
Smells kinda funny too.
I have a close friend who is running 500mg test c and using TD formestane I made him a while back as his only AI...he just got a bloodtest and his estro is 5.

If you cant find the powder then the CEL stuff will work but its pretty weak. DOuble the dose they recommend.

shorty9
12-06-2010, 10:48 PM
havent bought that specific product, but supplementwarehouse.com is g2g, Ive ordered stuff from them plenty of times. I checked back on nutraplanet a few times recently and formestane powder was still out of stock, so sent them an email and sounded like they arent planning on having the powder back instock anytime soon.

I have used the topical formestane by CEL and liked it. Got kinda tired of the lemon scent, but its really not too bad especially compared to something like DMSO for topical solutions. Think its pretty reasonably priced on tfsupplements.com also, maybe 30-35 for a bottle.

MightyMetcalf
12-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Anyone try this place?

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=163183

meh shipping is retardedly expensive there. Go with islandsupplements.com for the same product with less (half) shipping