PDA

View Full Version : Injectable Clen..

GottaGetLean
11-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Just heard recently theres some labs offering injectable clen now, they claim it also provides site fat burning when injecting sub-q.. any1 else heard of this?

s2h
11-22-2010, 10:40 PM
thers alway been..helios..a clen/yohimbine mix...the effects of clen are felt with this..the thoughts of site loss are a theory at best...

Gunners
11-23-2010, 04:48 AM
Don't you have enough to pin :)??? get the tabs, they work great & no hassle.

caribeman
11-23-2010, 08:00 AM
I was thinking that. If there is no need to pin it.....

GottaGetLean
11-23-2010, 08:08 AM
I was thinking that. If there is no need to pin it.....

well if pinning it in certain locations caused direct site fat loss then there would be a need, which was basically my reason for asking.

GottaGetLean
11-23-2010, 08:09 AM
Don't you have enough to pin :)??? get the tabs, they work great & no hassle.

u can never pin enough :D

Bryan Hildebrand
11-23-2010, 08:24 AM
currently, there is nothing on the market that will cause localized fat loss via exogenic injection. there is however a drug maker in canada that is conducting a phase II trial of an injectable localized fat loss drug. 2 years from now, it will be the new botox.

Gunners
11-23-2010, 09:00 AM
currently, there is nothing on the market that will cause localized fat loss via exogenic injection. there is however a drug maker in canada that is conducting a phase II trial of an injectable localized fat loss drug. 2 years from now, it will be the new botox.

GH will cause localized fat loss.

IkeFord
11-23-2010, 09:59 AM
A friend of mine used this for localized fat loss and had good results..maybe just a fluke

GottaGetLean
11-23-2010, 09:59 PM
A friend of mine used this for localized fat loss and had good results..maybe just a fluke

ur just a fluke

nitrous
11-24-2010, 01:47 AM

who is said company if you dont mind me asking?

nitrous
11-24-2010, 01:49 AM
regarding the OP's injectable clen question.. why not just run an oral clen.. ignore targeted fat reduction.. if you lose all your fat everwhere else then where else is your body going to pull from fat from? those lagging body parts.. it's just your genetics to store fat there more than other places but get lean enough and you'll lose it from there as well

caribeman
11-24-2010, 08:47 AM
well if pinning it in certain locations caused direct site fat loss then there would be a need, which was basically my reason for asking.

ok I see your point now.

Bryan Hildebrand
11-24-2010, 09:37 AM
who is said company if you dont mind me asking?

i'll let you know. I cant remember off the top of my head, but... I bought stock last year! its a research company contracting through a pharm company to produce the product.

nitrous
11-24-2010, 12:54 PM
i'll let you know. I cant remember off the top of my head, but... I bought stock last year! its a research company contracting through a pharm company to produce the product.

haha ya thats why i was curious ;)

the bull eso
11-27-2010, 08:51 PM
since the clen is a sub-q shot do you have to store it like mixed gh or hcg?:confused: just asking?

shorty9
11-28-2010, 02:46 PM
no, clen isnt a peptide hormone so isnt as sensitive to changes in temp, ph ect. Amino acid structure of the others can denature quickly if conditions arent ideal once its reconstituted.

shorty9
11-28-2010, 02:55 PM
anybody heard of kynoselen-its often in the section at the back of muscle mags where they put the shadier ads... anyway a bunch of guys bought bottles of it when we were in HS. It said to inj it sub-q for localized fatloss, but IM was acceptable also for a "systemic effect". 2 of the guys went the subq route and ended up with lumps, dips, and little pockets of fluid, all in places where they had inj. it looked crazy bad, and remember it took several months to go back to normal..... and this was right at the beginning of the summer bc guys were trying to get lean before pool season started.

IzlamikPork
12-01-2010, 11:14 PM
regarding the OP's injectable clen question.. why not just run an oral clen.. ignore targeted fat reduction.. if you lose all your fat everwhere else then where else is your body going to pull from fat from? those lagging body parts.. it's just your genetics to store fat there more than other places but get lean enough and you'll lose it from there as well

This.

rocco-x
12-04-2010, 02:44 PM
anybody heard of kynoselen-its often in the section at the back of muscle mags where they put the shadier ads... anyway a bunch of guys bought bottles of it when we were in HS. It said to inj it sub-q for localized fatloss, but IM was acceptable also for a "systemic effect". 2 of the guys went the subq route and ended up with lumps, dips, and little pockets of fluid, all in places where they had inj. it looked crazy bad, and remember it took several months to go back to normal..... and this was right at the beginning of the summer bc guys were trying to get lean before pool season started.it was big in the late 90's.i never tried it but know alot who have and they all said the same thing...it hurts like hell and it's effectiveness at best mimics b-12 injections.injectable L-Carnitine is pretty good also but as stated above,there really is no scientific proof that there's localized fat loss when site injecting.

VinceRKG
12-04-2010, 03:21 PM
anybody heard of kynoselen-its often in the section at the back of muscle mags where they put the shadier ads... anyway a bunch of guys bought bottles of it when we were in HS. It said to inj it sub-q for localized fatloss, but IM was acceptable also for a "systemic effect". 2 of the guys went the subq route and ended up with lumps, dips, and little pockets of fluid, all in places where they had inj. it looked crazy bad, and remember it took several months to go back to normal..... and this was right at the beginning of the summer bc guys were trying to get lean before pool season started.

The main reason they got the lumps and dips as you said was because they did not massage the area after injection. My friends has Helios and started to get those, so he started to massage after injection and never got again....

s2h
12-04-2010, 08:35 PM
The main reason they got the lumps and dips as you said was because they did not massage the area after injection. My friends has Helios and started to get those, so he started to massage after injection and never got again....your friend has shitty helios...period...

Mr. Hyde
12-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Ive been using it but i add some oral clen (pills). Ill never buy it again, id rather stick to the pills.