PDA

View Full Version : How lean before gyno surgery?

Bona fide
11-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Is is better to wait until you are lean to take care of gyno? ..I have a few friends that have told me it is better to wait.

BF

jnickels
11-30-2010, 04:35 PM
My understanding from when i had mine done that if it's true gyno (glandular tissue, not fat) that the leaner you are the easier it is for the doctor to remove all necessary tissue to prevent recurrence. That said, when i had mine done i was at about 16% bf. I've yet to have it come back.
Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery (Milwaukee WI, Dr Mark Blake) sorry, i told him i'd plug him. He did a great job.

Bona fide
11-30-2010, 07:20 PM
My understanding from when i had mine done that if it's true gyno (glandular tissue, not fat) that the leaner you are the easier it is for the doctor to remove all necessary tissue to prevent recurrence. That said, when i had mine done i was at about 16% bf. I've yet to have it come back.
Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery (Milwaukee WI, Dr Mark Blake) sorry, i told him i'd plug him. He did a great job.

okay cool

criticalbench
01-26-2011, 12:26 AM
I thought I read, the leaner you are, the easier it is for them to remove and make it symmetric because there is not as much tissue to work around.

Bona fide
02-04-2011, 02:05 PM
I thought I read, the leaner you are, the easier it is for them to remove and make it symmetric because there is not as much tissue to work around.

thats what I had heard as well bro