PDA

View Full Version : Just Getting Started

inkedleo88
11-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Sunday night I speny a few quality hours with my old lady putting together my diet and workout plan for this upcoming season. I have only competed once before, but I've caught the bug. I took a few months off bulking and focused on Crossfit, which gave me an amazing base to start from. Soon after, I started my bulking phase and a little bit of DC training.
I'm eating 8 meals a day for the next 3 - 4 weeks and 1 nice cheat day on the weekend.
1)spinach, 5 egg white, 4 whole omega3 eggs, cooked in maca oil
2) 2 scoop whey, 2/3 oats, 1/4 chopped almonds
3) spinach, 8 oz steak, 15-20 almonds
4) whey/carb/fat shake pre 5)same post
6) broccoli, 7 oz chicken, 2 tbs pb
7) 8 oz tilapia cooked in maca oil
8) Either #1 or #6 again

My training split is 2 on 1 off.

I'm looking to compete early next year and snag a pro card.
My legs still need to come up some, but at 6'3, I'll hold my own.
My weight has been 255-262 for the last 2.5 months. My little lady and I are so excited to see what changes have been made.

I'll keep this updated if people are interested. I dont want to turn this into a journal though.

fatbackgoal
11-24-2010, 11:51 PM
What type of workout were you following with Crossfit? I am a nattie as well and just joined a crossfit gym to drop the weight then build backup. Best of luck to you.

inkedleo88
11-25-2010, 05:13 PM
What type of workout were you following with Crossfit? I am a nattie as well and just joined a crossfit gym to drop the weight then build backup. Best of luck to you.
I started out swimming 3 mornings and oly power lifting those afternoons. Then 2-3 days a week I would do a WOD at my gym. I knocked out most of the "girls" on the crossfit site and then started making up my own. 25 pull-ups, 6 clean and jerks @ 205, 50 double unders and 50 GHSU x 5. Something like that.