PDA

View Full Version : Species...Evolution 2011

GDavis
11-24-2010, 11:09 PM
I love Species products despite the to some extent unjustified price tag. The line is nutrition based and great products. However, in order to expand popularity and therefore sales you need a "hardcore" product to drive the line an expand clients. You need a test booster, pre workout pill/shake, intra workout, or something dare I say "evolutionary. Just a few ramblings from a loyal and long time customer.

Jaredmus
11-27-2010, 09:48 AM
I love Species products despite the to some extent unjustified price tag. The line is nutrition based and great products. However, in order to expand popularity and therefore sales you need a "hardcore" product to drive the line an expand clients. You need a test booster, pre workout pill/shake, intra workout, or something dare I say "evolutionary. Just a few ramblings from a loyal and long time customer.
everything I have read about palumbo and pre workouts is that they dont prove to build muscle so thats why he hasnt made one, I think i remember seeing on a palumbo q and a that hes reformulating testolyze, and he said bcaas are extra cals when dieting so no essential in his opinion, thats why I think he has kept his line basic and down to the essentials,

Rambo2
11-27-2010, 05:22 PM
still waiting for the pudding and Juice+ alternative

actually I'm waiting for several existing products to be available in the UK :(

GDavis
11-27-2010, 05:39 PM
everything I have read about palumbo and pre workouts is that they dont prove to build muscle so thats why he hasnt made one, I think i remember seeing on a palumbo q and a that hes reformulating testolyze, and he said bcaas are extra cals when dieting so no essential in his opinion, thats why I think he has kept his line basic and down to the essentials,

you are 100% correct. I am simply stating that I think he may need to reevaluate his reasoning.