PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Reflection On Anabolics And Dosages

The Ox
11-30-2010, 08:48 PM
I am still learning how to train,diet,supplement naturally and I research about anabolics.

One thing that sounds weird is this at least 300mg of testosterone for any kinda cycle out there.
That means that every actor,fitness model, bodybuilder STARTED OUT taking 300mg of testosterone as their first cycle and that's it ..... ( Yeah... it's a calculus made on hpta and side effects and 300 is the starting line for a bodybuilder. )

Doesn't this sounds strange to say the least??
What if someone wants to benefit from anabolic steroids but they don't want to look like a bodybuilder, but rather look smaller, but want to benefit from steroid use, enhance sex drive, burn more body fat, and build lean muscle ( not the focus though )...

People will start saying it can be done naturally... come on let's fucking face it... there are genetics freaks out there OF COURSE... but how can there not be another option, that is safer on the HPTA for men ( sorry women ) that simply wants to burn extra fat, build new muscle, recover better, enhance sex drive.

Let's put pictures of fitness male models, even some "natural bodybuilders" wich by the way looks like bodybuilders that juice less, no insulin use or other crazy stuff.... those are the "naturals"...hahahahaha

So bottom line is, 300mg of testosterone is THE ONLY WAY ANYONE that wants to start using roids ??

The purpose of this thread is not to cause a fucking rebellion, just answer if you can and have the knowledge.
thanks.

GottaGetLean
11-30-2010, 09:16 PM
most ppl i kno started off with 500mg of test a week for the first cycle, including myself.

Bryan Hildebrand
11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
the drug itself is not going to make the man.

nutrition
nutrient timing
rest
training
cardio, type and intensity.

most endo's will start most hypogonadic men at 250mg every 14 days for injection therapy. that will take most men into the middle of therapeutic. so 600 over the same timeframe will bring you up above the normative value, but not a ton. norm: 400-800. 600mg every 14 days would yield roughly 1200-1400 via bloodwork.

The Ox
12-02-2010, 08:47 AM
so even "cutting cycles" ( like anavar, winstrol, primobolan etc.. ) include test as a base drug ?

kcmuscle
12-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Test is almost always the base. Winstrol by it self will keep your dick from working and take a lot of water off you making your joints hurt. Anavar is very safe but you would have to take alot of it to see much and it cost alot, not worth it by its self. Taking test isn't going to turn you into a bodybuilder. It's what you eat, how you train, how much sleep you get and how often you train. Best of luck

Chev
12-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Theres always hgh if you dont want to get shut down.

shorty9
12-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Theres always hgh if you dont want to get shut down.

Can you clarify what you mean by this?

shorty9
12-03-2010, 10:55 PM
if you mean use GH instead of running test/aas, yeah Gh isnt going to effect your natural test production/negatively impact hpta the way steroids do, but it is hardly a substitute for aas....