PDA

View Full Version : I got my 2 free quest bars

Alexander Supertramp
11-30-2010, 10:14 PM
If anyone is skeptical of the taste or is just curious about the product, you can get on their website and order up two free Quest Protein Bars. After I got back from my Thanksgiving break they were waiting for me. And of course I couldn't wait so I tore into them right away.:yep: I thought they tasted great and did not have an artificial after taste or sugar alcohol taste. I'm placing an order today for a full box. Just thought I'd share. :hmn:

GirlyMuscle
12-01-2010, 09:51 AM
I went to the site but didn't see where to get the trial offer.

Alexander Supertramp
12-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Hope this helps :)

http://www.questproteinbar.com/free/

GirlyMuscle
12-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Certainly does! Thanks!

There's a 6 week wait now on free samples. I'll just buy some.

Alexander Supertramp
12-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Yea it took about that long to get them. I think they may be offering free shipping still for orders placed. I say order some and order the samples. Definitely worth the wait.:drool:

Sam Poe
12-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks. I just sent for my free bars also.

Youngguns
12-01-2010, 07:23 PM
The day a company makes a palatable bar with organic ingredients that has a lot of protein, I'll buy their stock.

SallyAnne
12-01-2010, 07:30 PM
I LOVE these protein bars. Love, love, LOVE them. They are the best I've ever tasted and have an added bonus of keeping a girl regular. :)

If you haven't tried one yet - please do. You will never look at protein bars the same again.

DeathtoToasters
12-02-2010, 01:06 PM
I just got my box and have to say that I do like them alot. The ingredients sure are great.

Shariff Abel
12-02-2010, 02:46 PM
ya but those 2 box of 12 pack docent last long if u eat 2 a day it will last 24 days !
not even a full month supply ! so you need to order at lest 3 box of quest bars.

DeathtoToasters
12-03-2010, 04:50 PM
:drool:
ya but those 2 box of 12 pack docent last long if u eat 2 a day it will last 24 days !
not even a full month supply ! so you need to order at lest 3 box of quest bars.

and the discount code is? :yep:

and that much fiber is killing me :drool:

retwa
12-03-2010, 05:08 PM
I like the bars, and have ordered 4 boxes so far...

But, they're not cost-effective enough for me to keep them in my diet on a regular basis...if they were made cheaper, or bigger (like double size bars for the same price), that's another story. ;)

Good Grip
12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
I orderd the 2 free bars. If I like them and order them regularly, I dont think id be eating them every day.

Jorpopovich
12-10-2010, 03:07 AM
I orderd the 2 free bars. If I like them and order them regularly, I dont think id be eating them every day.

Darn! I didn't know about the free bars...I just bought 6 bars of each flavor after reading the ingredient list. Looks like a very clean and quality prodct. I'll post a review of the bars if I remember. -J

Quest Protein Bar
12-10-2010, 01:53 PM
We've set up a special link to give even faster service to Rx Muscle readers as the support and orders we've been getting have been incredible.

People are ordering many boxes at a time and then re-ordering again and again.

If you go to www.questproteinbar.com/sample (http://www.questproteinbar.com/sample) you will be added to the VIP list so that your sample bars will go out faster.

flipmonk
12-12-2010, 02:59 PM
We've set up a special link to give even faster service to Rx Muscle readers as the support and orders we've been getting have been incredible.

If you go to www.questproteinbar.com/sample (http://www.questproteinbar.com/sample) you will be added to the VIP list so that your sample bars will go out faster.

awesome!

but i guess i'll just order 2 boxes... i really want to try the bars but since i'm from europe i'll just order 2 boxes so my uncle can pick them up for me (always great to somebody who's a pilot in the family ... especially when if you want to get products like these bars)

:yep:

kindom-muscle
12-15-2010, 08:15 AM

do ye guys ship the free bars to ireland and if so,how much would it cost to send a few boxes or does it depend on the amount?

Sam Poe
12-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Just got my free 2 bars today and I must say they are excellent and plenty big enough for me. Will definitely be ordering a few boxes immediately. Thank You Quest!

swed123
12-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Just got mine today, Taste amazing! Especially the Vanilla Almond Crunch!
Great product!

rpen22
12-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Got my free bars earlier this week. Both were pretty good considering the ingredient profile, but the Peanut Butter Supreme, microwaved for about 10 seconds, was great. Ordered a few boxes on Tuesday with the free shipping code, and they're already here this morning. I don't usually eat bars, but these will be nice to have on hand for convenience.

Ryan Wacht
12-23-2010, 04:17 PM
I also received my two bars. The taste was ok at best but I found them hard to chew. Perhaps I should have thrown them in the microwave like the previous poster did.

Bona fide
12-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Awesome just sent for my samples

retwa
12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
I also received my two bars. The taste was ok at best but I found them hard to chew. Perhaps I should have thrown them in the microwave like the previous poster did.

It seems like some boxes are fresher than others (more moist), and the vanilla almond ones in my experience have more moisture than the PB bars. :dunno:

Sam Poe
12-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Ordered a box yesterday, can't wait till they get here.

Good Grip
12-26-2010, 04:56 PM
If anyone is skeptical of the taste or is just curious about the product, you can get on their website and order up two free Quest Protein Bars. After I got back from my Thanksgiving break they were waiting for me. And of course I couldn't wait so I tore into them right away.:yep: I thought they tasted great and did not have an artificial after taste or sugar alcohol taste. I'm placing an order today for a full box. Just thought I'd share. :hmn:
I recently recieved mine as well and I the above post is pretty much what I would've said. I like the peanut butter bar the most out of the 2 and I like how there is so much fiber in them. Ill order a few boxes soon.

Sam Poe
12-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Received my box today as promised. They are great and filling too!

fightbackhxc
12-29-2010, 09:58 PM
mine should be in the mail :D courtesy of SHR and Quest.

Stackt
12-31-2010, 09:02 PM
Just got mine the other day . The first one I ate was the Vanilla Almond Crunch and tasted great not too sweet but just right (You can taste the almond texture). No bad after taste felt pretty clean . The second one was the Peanut Butter Supreme which I heated in the microwave for 20sec as suggestion and came out tasting like oven baked Peanut Butter cookies . Wow I wish I did that wt Vanilla Almond flavored . What a difference it made heated . I will definitely purchase them in the future . NO FILLERS folks ! Highly recommend trying these

GDavis
01-01-2011, 09:37 PM
The day a company makes a palatable bar with organic ingredients that has a lot of protein, I'll buy their stock.

Are you admitting that you would participate in the morally bankrupt and economically crushing system of capitalism? but only if you could at a personal profit?.....interesting. You sure you are not an American? it doesn't matter all white males are the same country. How does it feel to look into the mirror and see the werewolf staring back at you?

Cogrick2
01-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Just got mine the other day . The first one I ate was the Vanilla Almond Crunch and tasted great not too sweet but just right (You can taste the almond texture). No bad after taste felt pretty clean . The second one was the Peanut Butter Supreme which I heated in the microwave for 20sec as suggestion and came out tasting like oven baked Peanut Butter cookies . Wow I wish I did that wt Vanilla Almond flavored . What a difference it made heated . I will definitely purchase them in the future . NO FILLERS folks ! Highly recommend trying these

I agree with everything said here. Thank you for advertising on Super Human radio.

Ironman19871
01-21-2011, 01:55 PM

I received my Free Quest Bars in the mail today. Nice salty taste. Thank You Quest Protein Bar; for having to balls to make a REAL nutrition bar and for supporting RX Muscle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiropractor
01-23-2011, 12:18 AM
good stuff im about to order a bunch!

GREENMACHINE23
02-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Just received my two Quest bars. My first reaction was, not bad at all. Unlike any protein bar I have ever tried.

Sam Poe
03-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Best tasting bars on the market bar none, and they even offer free samples. There shipping department is SUPER FAST........

LIQUIDEX
03-15-2011, 09:38 PM
dude, those bars are soo good their addictive......no way i'm buying them while dieting........

-LIQUIDEX-

Sam Poe
03-15-2011, 09:42 PM
I couldn't eat them a few months ago but now it's time to party. (eat) lol

BLUEBARON75
03-15-2011, 10:56 PM
i just sent for mine, hopefully they come fast!

mymusl
05-17-2011, 04:52 PM
I've been eating these gourmet protein bars (http://www.enutriments.com/dymatize-elite-gourmet-protein-bars) and are really great as well. I've been eating the cookies and cream and haven't really tried any other flavors because that was my favorite ice cream flavor when I was a little porker kid. I'm just wondering if you back these bars 100%?

Milas
05-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Put in my sample order. I keep hearing how good these are, excited to try them out! I didn't use the VIP link though, so may take a while, but should be worth it!

Thanks!

smithdaewon
07-21-2015, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=
If you go to www.questproteinbar.com/sample (http://www.questproteinbar.com/sample) you will be added to the VIP list so that your sample bars will go out faster.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information I am definitely going to buy this.