PDA

View Full Version : HCG Therapy

mrkzoo
12-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Hi,
I have been replacement therapy for 4 years, cream 2x daily.
When I started my test level was 318, and I was 27 years old. Of course my doctor is an idiot and doesn't know anything about replacement therapy and wanted to put me on depression meds. The question I have is if I wanted to try to get my levels back as high as possible, then maintain that with HCG and replacement therapy, what is the best course. I may want to have kids in 4 years and I want to keep my natural levels as high as possible. Should I get off the cream for a couple of months and take HCG? What dose and how long? Then I would assume start replacement therapy and 250hcg every 4th day? 5 months ago on the cream my level was 450. I know I should have a doctor prescribe and monitor this type of treatment, but I can't find one that knows anything who doesn't want $2500 on top of prescription cost to do it. My doctor just prescribed me the cream and that's it. Any help you can be will be great.
Thanks

Bryan Hildebrand
12-03-2010, 12:58 AM
fidn an endocrinologist. they can appropriately help you with everything you are asking. current bloodwork is imperative.

additionally, ditch the cream go with injectable. low 400's is not a very good number.