PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Meals!!!!

yungkingston
12-03-2010, 08:52 PM
What do you eat?

How often are you doing it?

Why do you do it and does it work for you?

Suave_Howss
12-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Pizza or Greek (roast lamb dinner mmmm) about once a week. I'm just doing it lately because of fall / winter and I'm not trying to stay as lean. I do it because its deeeelicious and a nice break from the usual diet. yeah it works!!! It tastes GREAT !! :-)

L_Curtis20
12-14-2010, 02:44 AM
ive always thought of trying cheat meals but i guess after clean bulking for so long and still keeping definition im just not tryna lose it all by bad eating habbits/cheat meals.( no offense to anyone that does) so im curious as well to see how cheat meals work for some ppl ?

yungkingston
12-16-2010, 10:58 PM
ive always thought of trying cheat meals but i guess after clean bulking for so long and still keeping definition im just not tryna lose it all by bad eating habbits/cheat meals.( no offense to anyone that does) so im curious as well to see how cheat meals work for some ppl ?

yeah that's exactly what im talkin bout.....

DAVIDHARDY
12-27-2010, 08:09 PM

Cheat meals are good for the metabolism.

miamibodybuilder
02-05-2011, 11:21 AM
my favorite cheat meals are pizza, burgers and ice cream. in the off-season i probably cheat for 2 or 3 meals on the weekends mainly but contest prep time i may have one cheat meal weekly and i cut that out at 6-8 weeks depending on where i'm at. i do it for a number of reasons, for one it keeps me sane and kills any cravings i have that are messing with my mind. 2nd i usually do it after a couple of back to back low days to one load up on extra calories and to keep my metabolism running full speed by confusing it with some extra fats and carbs from the cheat meal. thats my reason for doing it, i'm sure others may have different opinions.

Conrad
02-06-2011, 03:46 PM
What do you eat?

How often are you doing it?

Why do you do it and does it work for you?
I never really FEEL as if I need a cheat. However, I do enjoy having my few servings of the Oreo Overload at Coldstone Creamery :yep:

Gerb
02-10-2011, 04:45 PM
I take differnt variety of foods like whole grains,vegetables,fruits ,nuts and eggs which are rich in proteins.

best diet plans (http://www.besteasydietplans.com/)

for a damn cheat??? dude :confused:

I will eat a 16" pizza, I'll eat 3 or 4 double double cheese burgers, porterhouse steaks with loaded potato and loaded sweet potato and of course donuts for dessert everytime!:yep:

FUZO
05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
If your becoming a bodybuilder or are one I always like to think a cheat meal is still a healthy meal.If I do something 100% then theres no cheat.But Cheese pizza is always good