PDA

View Full Version : gp goodies

kron22
12-09-2010, 04:35 PM
ive used gp once before with fantastic results just curious to see who else has experienced this company bc the price is unbeatable from my people.......thats what i got for my test deca run.....just started monday.

chuck89gt5.0
12-10-2010, 12:48 PM
there are alot of mixed reviews on their oils but their orals seem to be very potent/overdosed.

They had a bad run for a few months about a year ago with their oils, since then i have read nothing but positive reviews.
I have a bunch of their deca and test e that im debating on using it or getting rid of.

s2h
12-10-2010, 03:38 PM
there are alot of mixed reviews on their oils but their orals seem to be very potent/overdosed.

They had a bad run for a few months about a year ago with their oils, since then i have read nothing but positive reviews.
I have a bunch of their deca and test e that im debating on using it or getting rid of.dont get rid of it here....

chuck89gt5.0
12-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Never would....the laws have changed so i cover my ass! Only close personal friends for me!

rocco-x
12-13-2010, 08:52 PM
always hit or miss for me.on the cyp now and it's gtg along with their deca.never felt shit with their dbols.nothing.nada.switched to the bluehearts and within 5 days you could just tell i was on something different.their adex,proviron,nolva,clomid have all bee good.i'm really interested in the andromix to tell you the truth.might get a few after i bulk up as much as i can this winter/spring.stuff looks too good to be true but it's getting good reveiws.just ordered a vial of tne in oil to compare it with another ugl i get in 20ml bottles for almost the same price at 100mg/ml.i tried their androlics and to me they were bunk.i've never ever taken green giants and not gotten anything out of them.no pumps,headaches,lethargy even at 100-150mg/ed.insane.usually 50mg/ed the 1st week and i can barely walk up the hill to my gym cause my calves blow up like balloons and hurt like hell.took 150 of them in almost 2 months time.didn't gain an ounce.maybe they had a bad batch and didn't know it?happens from time to time,even with the big dogs.