PDA

View Full Version : ZMA and lucid dreams???

Jorpopovich
12-10-2010, 02:55 AM
I have taken ZMA every night before bed for the past 3 weeks and I don't think my dreams are getting any more lucid or vivid...Does that mean I'm doing something wrong??

apex23
12-10-2010, 07:40 AM
No, bc I have never had any lucid dreams when I used to take ZMA. I think it is useless, unless you are deficient in the Zinc and Mag.

Wh1teruss1an
12-10-2010, 08:20 AM
I think it is useless, unless you are deficient in the Zinc and Mag.

Most people are severely deficient in these minerals. Especially bodybuilders.

Big_P
12-10-2010, 10:26 AM
I dont get lucid dreams but my dreams are much more vivid and "real" and memorable when I take ZMA

Ryan Wacht
12-10-2010, 05:53 PM
I need to look into this, lucid dreams rock. When we dream at night, our spirit leaves our body and we are interacting with entities in other dimensions...

apex23
12-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Well, I know I am not and also know that ZMA did nothing for me. I have had blood test to show what minerals...etc. that I am deficient in and Zinc and Mag is not one of them.

If ZMA works for you, then by all means keep using it.

Big_P
12-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I need to look into this, lucid dreams rock. When we dream at night, our spirit leaves our body and we are interacting with entities in other dimensions...

I hope you are joking.... if not at least add "IMO" to the end of your post.

Amazon Doll
12-11-2010, 09:41 PM

Are your entities in other dimensions all sexy & hot like mine are? Mine keep having wild sex with me while I am asleep.

yeahbuddy
12-12-2010, 04:06 AM
I dont get lucid dreams but my dreams are much more vivid and "real" and memorable when I take ZMA
Me too. I noticed that it's better when I take it on an empty stomach about 20 mins before my bedtime meal. I feel more rested in the morning when I take it.

Ryan Wacht
12-12-2010, 09:26 AM
I hope you are joking.... if not at least add "IMO" to the end of your post.

I thought it would just be assumed that it was my opinion. But we all have our own belief systems. I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but lets just say that I have had a lot of personal experiences with the supernatural, which has led me to believe as I do. Of course, I'll never know for sure until the joyous occasion of my passing..

Ryan Wacht
12-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Are your entities in other dimensions all sexy & hot like mine are? Mine keep having wild sex with me while I am asleep.

LOL...such a thing has actually been reported many times. its called an incubus, supposedly its a malevolent spirit that attacks and rapes women, usually while they are sleeping. Its counterpart, a succubus, preys on men.

nitrous
12-13-2010, 11:59 AM
i take gaba and zma and i always dream... if i dont i rarely dream... also animal pm does a great job

apex23
12-13-2010, 05:24 PM
When you sleep you dream, but you do not always remember your dreams.

Big_P
12-13-2010, 08:33 PM
When you sleep you dream, but you do not always remember your dreams.

This is true, usually several dreams per night.

Dre23
01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
LOL...such a thing has actually been reported many times. its called an incubus, supposedly its a malevolent spirit that attacks and rapes women, usually while they are sleeping. Its counterpart, a succubus, preys on men.

Ryan, sounds like you have done your research and have quite a bit of 'dream experience' which I'm assuming probably consisted of a dream journal at some time or another.

Although not up to par of the real thing, the movies, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" w/Jim Carey was really good as was of course "Inception". While both leave something to be desired, I thought they were still good representations. Unfortunately, no one can ever really truly convey a dream experience on film and have it still make sense to the viewer. But I still like watching Hollywood try.

daveny217
02-16-2011, 09:21 AM
i always have the weirdest dreams when i use zma

Tyson
01-06-2012, 11:23 AM
i get weird dreams with zma as well. i think its because i get deeper and better sleep when i use it. maybe its all in my head

C8H10N4O2
01-22-2012, 01:56 AM
I've never heard of lucid dreaming from ZMA... not in safe doses anyway. If you are after lucid dreams try Galantamine and Choline.