PDA

View Full Version : My New Cyc/Grade,Change+PCT Q?

J-SWOL187
12-10-2010, 01:55 PM
27 yo
6'1" 212 lbs 12-14% BF and dropping
Want to gain 5+ lbs REAL muscle & drop >5% BF. Think thats realistic for a 12 wk cyc.

6 mo ago did...
(wks1-6) TE 250mg EOD + Deca 200mg EOD + EQ 150mg EOD
(wks6-12)TE 250mg EOD + TrenAce 100mg ED
(last 5 wks) Oral Winny 50mg ED + Clen +T3
PCT was Nolva + Arimdx finishing with Clomid for 20 days
strength & size jumped within 4 wks then got a lot leaner+dryer
felt great on-no prob sleep but had a shutdown period few weeks after going off, lasted for about 4 wks. Did not like(obviously)
So, I have attached a chart of my next cyc starting in a few wks. Wanted to see what you guys think, plus would like some help on the PCT. Want to stick with Letro(gyno prone+ carry water too easily) Arimdx and Clomid-Any other suggestions? when to start each+ dosage.
Looks like:
(1-12)TE 100mg EOD
(1-6) Deca 100mg EOD
(1-6) Anavar 75mg ED
(3-11) HCG (560iu first day) then 300iu E4D for 9 wks stopping 10 days b4 last orals
(5-10) TrenAce 100mg ED
(6-12) Winny 50 ED (have some liquid winny & oral-So I can trade days on which one to use. Maybe give the liver a break?
(6-12) Clen + T3
(week 6) Clomid 100mg ED for 5 days
*2 wks off*
(14-17) Clomid 50mg 2x ED 5+ days then 50mg ED for 15 days
Should I start HCG again after PCT is finished?
When should I start the Letro & Arimdx?-think after 2 weeks off.. or use something different like aromasin or formex?
Also want to use TOCO-8. Anyone use this before?

EXTRA INFO:
I will be using Coenzyme Q-10 to keep BP down while on Deca
Querctin, EGCG, C, D, Flax, Fish, SAMe, CLA, BCAA's etc.

joe d
12-10-2010, 02:08 PM
to much shit for the cycle, hcg timing is off. you should start it a couple weeks in and run it until pct starts, pct is weak.

J-SWOL187
12-23-2010, 10:28 AM
too much gear? whats that? lol Well the cyc b4 this new one had higher doses, so I thought I was taking it a little easier on this one.

And the hcg timind is at the start of wk 3. Pretty sure thats on point.
But...how bout this-drop the Deca, make it an 8 wk cyc Pure cut.
Wk 1-2 T Prop 100mg EOD--to build up my test b4 pinning the Ace
Wk 3-8 T Prop 150mg EOD
Wk 3-8 TrenAce 75mg ED and may bump to 100+mg if feeling good starting wk5-8
Wk 3-8 HCG (600iu day 1) then 400iu E4D till last pin
Wk 3-8 Winny starting @ 30mg ED bumping up to 60mg ED by wk 5
Wk 10-13 Clomid 50mg 2x ED 5+ days then 50mg ED for 20 days
Wk 10-13 Nolva 20mg ED

Does that sound better? then do a bulk cyc at the beginning of summer.

Also will run Clen+T3 in 3 wk spurts with 2 wk off time between them

J-SWOL187
12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
thinking of also taking arimdx through out the cyc to protect from gyno. Def dont want to have problems with that.
And still itching to throw in that Anavar(75mg ED) to really up the cut!.. too much??

Also still curious about that Toco-8...Anyone have experience with that?

Hoping to hear back from some of you older cats on this one. Def have much respect for you guys.

Bryan Hildebrand
12-23-2010, 10:35 AM
the problem is you are mixing and matching drugs and goals within the same cycle. gain or lose... pick. this is a kitchen sink approach that will fail you in a big way.

for starters, shooting along ester like test E and deca is not a graet idea. you are prone to infection putting that much oil in too many places so frequently.

second, it is widely agreed that the ratio of test to deca be 2:1. you have a 1:1 ratio. your libido will most likely wind up nil.

third, winny and anavar in this scenario is simply ridiculous. your joints will be toast by the time you get to PCT.

fourth, your HCG dosing is scattered.

more drugs does not make for better results. and while we are at it, give us an idea of what supplements and what your nutrition will look like.

J-SWOL187
12-23-2010, 10:42 AM
for sure Uncle A. I changed it. Think its better now. Stick with the cut then bulk in summer sounds better to me. Thanks for the advice.
Sometimes looking at the bottles then looking in the mirror makes me get trigger happy and want to move too fast.
..Nutrition/supps on the way

kron22
12-23-2010, 11:05 PM
nice sketch and yea bro u got some complicated shit going on their... judgiing by ur avitar no disrespect but u need a lil more training time n exp imo for all that in one cycle imo i may be wrong just how i feel a good solid test deca run at the 2-1 ratio would b good mayb throw in some dbol to kick start it 30mg ed split throughtout the day....keep it simple is what they say and so far it is working for me.....

kron22
12-23-2010, 11:07 PM
also why would you want to bulk in the summer?

J-SWOL187
12-29-2010, 11:22 AM
My diet consists of 3-4 meals per day-High protein, med carbs, low fat. Along with 2-3 protein shakes per day.
Meal 1: 7am Shake 50g protein
Meal 2: 8:30 Usually eggs, oatmeal, couple slices rasin toast, banana, meat
Meal 3: 11:30 chicken, rice, fish, veggies, chicken sandwich or something similar and I usually make double servings for later(easier to cook once and eat twice)
Meal 4: 2-2:30 Usually same as meal 3
Meal 5: 5pm Shake before/during workout
Meal 6: 8pm varies but still high protein, med carbs, low fat
Sometimes will have a snack later in the night. And still snack during the day on Almonds, rice cakes, green tea etc.
I also take a multivitamin, C, A & D, CoQ10, Creatine, Flax, Fish, L-Citrullene

Im not trying to step on stage, so if my diet isn't exactly perfect iyo im fine with that. Just want to get the most of my wo. I lift with some stong dudes that go hard so my wo is on point. 5-6 days per week w/ 2-3 light cardio sessions. Cardio also consists of skateboarding, swimming, wakeboarding, bmx, soccer etc with my son.

NTL
01-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Have you ever lifted with your lil brother!

that dude is INSANE!!

dsyndrome
01-21-2011, 04:51 PM
My diet consists of 3-4 meals per day-High protein, med carbs, low fat. Along with 2-3 protein shakes per day.
Meal 1: 7am Shake 50g protein
Meal 2: 8:30 Usually eggs, oatmeal, couple slices rasin toast, banana, meat
Meal 3: 11:30 chicken, rice, fish, veggies, chicken sandwich or something similar and I usually make double servings for later(easier to cook once and eat twice)
Meal 4: 2-2:30 Usually same as meal 3
Meal 5: 5pm Shake before/during workout
Meal 6: 8pm varies but still high protein, med carbs, low fat
Sometimes will have a snack later in the night. And still snack during the day on Almonds, rice cakes, green tea etc.
I also take a multivitamin, C, A & D, CoQ10, Creatine, Flax, Fish, L-Citrullene

Im not trying to step on stage, so if my diet isn't exactly perfect iyo im fine with that. Just want to get the most of my wo. I lift with some stong dudes that go hard so my wo is on point. 5-6 days per week w/ 2-3 light cardio sessions. Cardio also consists of skateboarding, swimming, wakeboarding, bmx, soccer etc with my son.

Dont forget rest, 5-6 days a week is a lot 33% W.O. 33% diet 33% rest.