PDA

View Full Version : METHA-DROL EXTREME log

tjoe
12-15-2010, 08:46 AM
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/metha-drol-extreme.php

I'll be doing a 4 week log of Metha-drol extreme.
I started 2 a day on 12-14-10 (1 in the am and 1 in the pm)
I am looking to increase my strength/size.

This will NOT be a journal as I already have one going. But I will post any differences I may notice good or bad.

I have a few good numbers to compare as well that were done in the last few weeks.
Pulled 545 x 6 touch n go
Pulled 405 x 30 @ Bros VS. Pros
Benched 315 x 6
Squatted 445 x 1 yesterday (in the hole and PAUSED)

I expect my squat and dead to go up a bit anyway (since I am generally stronger at those). BUT my bench is always rough for me.

Lets see what happens!

heavyiron
12-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Nice! I am very interested in how this goes. I started the metha-drol yesterday myself.

NYJetsFan80
12-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Nice! I am very interested in how this goes. I started the metha-drol yesterday myself.
You guys are fucking lucky to have started your cycles already I have to wait until the 1rst of January to get my 2 bottles.

Looking forward to your cycle log tjoe can't wait to see what results you get brah!:yep:

Steve56
12-15-2010, 11:49 AM
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/metha-drol-extreme.php

I'll be doing a 4 week log of Metha-drol extreme.
I started 2 a day on 12-14-10 (1 in the am and 1 in the pm)
I am looking to increase my strength/size.

This will NOT be a journal as I already have one going. But I will post any differences I may notice good or bad.

I have a few good numbers to compare as well that were done in the last few weeks.
Pulled 545 x 6 touch n go
Pulled 405 x 30 @ Bros VS. Pros
Benched 315 x 6
Squatted 445 x 1 yesterday (in the hole and PAUSED)

I expect my squat and dead to go up a bit anyway (since I am generally stronger at those). BUT my bench is always rough for me.

Lets see what happens!

That lift was just crazy!!

tjoe
12-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Jetsfan - thanks bro. we'll see what happens.

Steve - Thanks! were you at the event?

HammerStrength12
12-15-2010, 02:46 PM

Did you go straight from the DMZ to the methadrol? I know you know your shit - but be careful bro.

Starting DMZ myself next week. Can't f*** wait!

heavyiron
12-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Did you go straight from the DMZ to the methadrol? I know you know your shit - but be careful bro.

Starting DMZ myself next week. Can't f*** wait!
LOL, yup. 30 days on dimethazine and now on metha-drol. I will likely keep this part short.

You will love DMZ. Very clean steroid.

HammerStrength12
12-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Lol nice - is this your first run with pure SD? Curious to see what you think. I've always been afraid to try it myself, but I'm thinking if I react well to the dmz, I might try it at some point down the road.

heavyiron
12-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Lol nice - is this your first run with pure SD? Curious to see what you think. I've always been afraid to try it myself, but I'm thinking if I react well to the dmz, I might try it at some point down the road.
Dimethazine is getting better reviews than old SD reviews from a side effects standpoint. So far no one is getting sides on DMZ but they are getting solid results. The jury is still out on metha-drol but the dosing is pretty aggressive so we will see.

tjoe
12-16-2010, 02:53 PM
well, so far so good.
don't really "feel" anything as of yet.
benched 375 today and 225 x 22. sounds about right though.
I got 315 x 6 last week (378 by my chart) and then 225 x 17, but I was more fatigued due to the 6 rep set prior.

I do feel heavier (I'll weigh myself on Saturday morning, 211 last week)
Always HUNGRY also.
P seems very "cloudy" in the am but then fine later in the day (and I drink a lot all day long).

Wrex
12-16-2010, 02:58 PM
LOL, yup. 30 days on dimethazine and now on metha-drol. I will likely keep this part short.

You will love DMZ. Very clean steroid.
What brand of DMZ did you use?

heavyiron
12-16-2010, 07:52 PM
What brand of DMZ did you use?
IronMagLabs Super-DMZ

SUPER-DMZ Rx™ PRO-HORMONE (Superdrol Dymethazine) - RX Muscle Forums

tjoe
12-18-2010, 02:15 PM
forgot to weigh in this morning, will check tomorrow.
Still very hungry all the time.
Also have 2 friends taking the Super DMZ RX and they say the same thing. STARVING!

NYJetsFan80
12-19-2010, 10:44 AM
TJoe how long have you been on the Methyl-Drol cycle brah?And have you gained any weight or strength so far on your cycle?And what are you going to use for PCT when your finished bro?

tjoe
12-19-2010, 10:47 AM
216.6 this morning.
211 the morning of Bros VS. Pros
206 the week before that

So, I was on a steady climb up as it was... how much has to do with Metha-Drol Extreme... dunno.

I have been eating (not all good, either)
I have NOT been doing any cardio (which I would like to change)

I have had 5+ comments in the last 2 days about how much bigger I am looking :)
I certainly "feel" different. Tighter, almost "pumped", seem more vascular.
Strength right now seems to be on par with my body weight...
One week down.

tjoe
12-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Jetsfan - I think the last post answered some questions.
PCT - not sure yet. Most likely a bottle of OTC stuff. Any suggestions here are welcome.
I know you are better "safe than sorry", but I am not too worried. I see a lot of people run some monster cycles (of PH and AAS) with NO pct and not much trouble afterwards. So I think a otc bottle and some Tribestan (heard real good things about this stuff) should do me good.

retwa
12-19-2010, 01:30 PM
I would use Clomid for PCT after a month of this stuff. Nothing OTC will really do much for you..

NYJetsFan80
12-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I would use Clomid for PCT after a month of this stuff. Nothing OTC will really do much for you..

I agree Tjoe you should take some Clomid for PCT.:yep:

HammerStrength12
12-19-2010, 09:19 PM
but I am not too worried. I see a lot of people run some monster cycles (of PH and AAS) with NO pct and not much trouble afterwards. So I think a otc bottle and some Tribestan (heard real good things about this stuff) should do me good.

That's bro science bro haha. This is basically the strongest combo of legal otc products out there. People who take this stuff may feel fine after, but testosterone still can be completely shut down. Expect your LH and Testosterone to be basically zero after a 4 week cycle.

Like everyone said, definitely throw in a SERM.

flipmonk
12-20-2010, 03:42 PM
is superdrol a form of masteron? (di-methylated)

i just listened to mike arnold on the natural bodybuilding radio show... he said it's one of the most powerful steroids out there and that's legal?!

the only problem is the toxicity for the liver (that's why the cycles should be kept short)

did i get that right?!

heavyiron
12-20-2010, 04:09 PM
is superdrol a form of masteron? (di-methylated)

i just listened to mike arnold on the natural bodybuilding radio show... he said it's one of the most powerful steroids out there and that's legal?!

the only problem is the toxicity for the liver (that's why the cycles should be kept short)

did i get that right?!
Dimethazine and Superdrol are very strong. Metha-Drol contains both.

tjoe
12-20-2010, 04:31 PM
K.
you guys are convincing me.
probably see if I can get some clomid.
how much/how long/start day after my last pill of Metha-Drol Extreme?

NYJetsFan80
12-20-2010, 06:05 PM
K.
you guys are convincing me.
probably see if I can get some clomid.
how much/how long/start day after my last pill of Metha-Drol Extreme?
Tjoe I would run the Clomid 50/50/25/25 four weeks start the day after your last dose of Methyl-Drol bro.

HammerStrength12
12-21-2010, 11:56 PM
That works fine.

I'd also suggest a lipid support supplement.

s2h
12-22-2010, 12:00 AM
simple pct solution..never come off..best advice for the day..kinda..

HammerStrength12
12-22-2010, 12:12 AM
I hope you are talking about test and not metha drol. LOL

s2h
12-22-2010, 05:59 AM
I hope you are talking about test and not metha drol. LOLits a JOKE...hahaha..comedy..eddie murphy on tren...

tjoe
12-22-2010, 08:57 AM
I can only find clomid in 50s...
just cut in half for the second 2 weeks?
and 1 a day is OK? no need to split into am/pm?
Thanks guys.

HammerStrength12
12-22-2010, 11:07 AM
its a JOKE...hahaha..comedy..eddie murphy on tren...

I realized that (well, the part about staying on methadrol forever LOL).

I had a kid ask me once if doctors prescribe superdrol for HRT

heavyiron
12-22-2010, 11:50 AM
I can only find clomid in 50s...
just cut in half for the second 2 weeks?
and 1 a day is OK? no need to split into am/pm?
Thanks guys.
100/100/100/50mg Clomid.

On weeks 1-3 split the dose. 50mg am, 50mg pm.

tjoe
12-22-2010, 01:19 PM
100/100/100/50mg Clomid.

On weeks 1-3 split the dose. 50mg am, 50mg pm.
thanks.

tjoe
12-23-2010, 02:51 PM
yep... stuff works.
I know my body pretty well and today was a good indicator that this stuff is working like a champ.
based on my 375 1rm last week, I was supposed to bench 345 for a triple today (which would put me up a bit over that 375 mark)
I got that, then 350 x 3 then 355 x 3! They all looked the same so I may have had a bit more in the tank as well.
355 x 3 puts me at about 390 1rm. Granted, I have done 415 for a single in the past but I am getting back there much quicker than I normally would.
I did not weigh in (will this weekend) but I am heavy!

Wrex
12-23-2010, 03:19 PM
yep... stuff works.
I know my body pretty well and today was a good indicator that this stuff is working like a champ.
based on my 375 1rm last week, I was supposed to bench 345 for a triple today (which would put me up a bit over that 375 mark)
I got that, then 350 x 3 then 355 x 3! They all looked the same so I may have had a bit more in the tank as well.
355 x 3 puts me at about 390 1rm. Granted, I have done 415 for a single in the past but I am getting back there much quicker than I normally would.
I did not weigh in (will this weekend) but I am heavy!
Niccee, I have mine pre ordered, can't wait!

tjoe
12-29-2010, 01:16 PM
some more bro-science for you guys.
I have had SEVERAL comments on my appearance lately.
In a positive manor of course.
Lookin thick, lookin big etc.

220.0 this past Sunday morning.
Still not my heaviest ever but getting close and the weight LOOKS much better this time around.
Strength is not at my peak levels but it is climbing much faster than it normally would.

Anyone remotely interested in this stuff should consider it.
I also have 2 other guys at the gym currently taking Super DMZ...
One of them just got a PR on the bench of 350 and a PR on his deads of 455 x 6 and he is about as lazy a trainer as they come!
The other guy just got a PR on his bench of 415... he's been benching every week but NOT trying for a big max.
Stuff works.

heavyiron
12-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Good report brother, I think this coming week things are going to get real fun.

NYJetsFan80
12-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Seems like your making nice strength gains Tjoe keep it up bro!:yep::)

tjoe
12-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Good report brother, I think this coming week things are going to get real fun.apparently so!

Seems like your making nice strength gains Tjoe keep it up bro!:yep::)Thanks Man!

Shit WORKS!
Best set of bench in my life today.
Got 335 x 9 reps!
I got 315 x 10 once in my life after missing a 420 single the same day and that was after specializing on the bench for about 6 weeks.

tjoe
01-06-2011, 03:11 PM
sigh...
well I wanted 405 for a double today (possibly 3) and it didn't happen.
Got 1 and 1 forced.
Then I tried 420 for a single which would have been a new PR... just missed.
I have one more shot at it next wed or thurs... we'll see what happens. I may warm up easy and then go for the new PR of 420 and play it by ear after that.

On the upside:
I smoked a 500 squat on tuesday.
Now I have done 495 x 5 in the past so still nothing "new", but I killed this one.
After the single I went again and got a double.

-e0HK16NPkw

heavyiron
01-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Very cool to see the vid!

Thanks!

tjoe
01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
4 weeks is done.
have enough left til wednesday
will be attempting new PRs on the bench and the deadlift this week...
stay tuned.

NYJetsFan80
01-09-2011, 06:12 PM
4 weeks is done.
have enough left til wednesday
will be attempting new PRs on the bench and the deadlift this week...
stay tuned.
Sweet squat tjoe!Looking forward to your PRs bro!How long have you been on Methyl Drol so far tjoe and have you gained any weight?

tjoe
01-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Thanks!
been on for 4 weeks...
gained weight BUT, I was consciously staying at 200 for a comp and now I am about 225 (which is normal for me around this time). I will say that it is "better" weight for sure. I have also seen a few other guys at my gym that are on the Super DMZ and they are gaining weight as well. One of them never gets much over 177 or so and he was 195 this weekend!

s2h
01-10-2011, 08:18 PM
sigh...
well I wanted 405 for a double today (possibly 3) and it didn't happen.
Got 1 and 1 forced.
Then I tried 420 for a single which would have been a new PR... just missed.
I have one more shot at it next wed or thurs... we'll see what happens. I may warm up easy and then go for the new PR of 420 and play it by ear after that.

On the upside:
I smoked a 500 squat on tuesday.
Now I have done 495 x 5 in the past so still nothing "new", but I killed this one.
After the single I went again and got a double.

-e0HK16NPkwpure solid tjoe..you made that look easy...nice work...

tjoe
01-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Thanks s2h.

yesterday - log clean and press (cleaned each rep) 250 x triple. This was a PR for me... started the week off well !!

s2h
01-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Thanks s2h.

yesterday - log clean and press (cleaned each rep) 250 x triple. This was a PR for me... started the week off well !!nice work tjoe..keep us posted on your PR's...be interested to see how your wieght is in a couple of weeks...i stayed the same after 2 weeks off of the super dmz...

NYJetsFan80
01-12-2011, 04:02 AM
Thanks s2h.

yesterday - log clean and press (cleaned each rep) 250 x triple. This was a PR for me... started the week off well !!
Sweet bro!And nice work tjoe you are 1 strong mofo!:hypno:Looking forward to your other PRs!:):):)

tjoe
01-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Sweet bro!And nice work tjoe you are 1 strong mofo!:hypno:Looking forward to your other PRs!:):):)

Thanks bro!!
Here is my next PR!
425 x 1 a 10 pound PR for me
this was about 10 minutes after 420 x 1

F1TYodCcvoI

I still have to pull tomorrow.
My conclusion:
This stuff WORKS!
:yep:

weight today after I benched and got a shower: 226.2

tjoe
01-14-2011, 03:53 PM
GCRA9jKyTUQ

I have been wanting this one for a LONG time!

So, lets recap:
I got 6 PRs this week.
1 on log - Monday
1 on squat - Tuesday
2 on Bench - Thursday
2 on Deadlift - Friday

So, yes, this stuff works well. HOWEVER, I would certainly like some credit Keep in mind I have been training for several years. I always trained for strength in the first place and even though I got all these PRs, the are not crazy (35 pounds over my 3 lifts) 5 on squat, 10 on bench and 20 on deadlift.

-Do I think I could have done this with out the help of Metha Drol Extreme?
-Ya, but I think it would have taken me longer and I would have been heavier/fatter than I am currently.

-Would I recommend it?
-Yep, sure would. But only for someone in my same circumstance (trains seriously, already at close to peak condition). I would NOT recommend it to newbies since proper training and diet are PARAMOUNT prior to this product.

-Sides?
-I look FULL
-I got strong
-Lower back was "pumped" for the duration of use and was NOT pleasant.
-I do not have BW checked but I do have PCT (which I would also recommend)

s2h
01-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks bro!!
Here is my next PR!
425 x 1 a 10 pound PR for me
this was about 10 minutes after 420 x 1

F1TYodCcvoI

I still have to pull tomorrow.
My conclusion:
This stuff WORKS!
:yep:

weight today after I benched and got a shower: 226.2another nice lift tjoe...looking good bro...

s2h
01-14-2011, 08:28 PM
GCRA9jKyTUQ

So, lets recap:
I got 6 PRs this week.
1 on log - Monday
1 on squat - Tuesday
2 on Bench - Thursday
2 on Deadlift - Friday

So, yes, this stuff works well. HOWEVER, I would certainly like some credit Keep in mind I have been training for several years. I always trained for strength in the first place and even though I got all these PRs, the are not crazy (35 pounds over my 3 lifts) 5 on squat, 10 on bench and 20 on deadlift.

-Ya, but I think it would have taken me longer and I would have been heavier/fatter than I am currently.

-Would I recommend it?
-Yep, sure would. But only for someone in my same circumstance (trains seriously, already at close to peak condition). I would NOT recommend it to newbies since proper training and diet are PARAMOUNT prior to this product.

-Sides?
-I look FULL
-I got strong
-I do not have BW checked but I do have PCT (which I would also recommend)6 pr's in 1 week..man thats awesome..you must be pretty pumped up...

NYJetsFan80
01-15-2011, 06:51 AM
GCRA9jKyTUQ

So, lets recap:
I got 6 PRs this week.
1 on log - Monday
1 on squat - Tuesday
2 on Bench - Thursday
2 on Deadlift - Friday

-Would I recommend it?

-Sides?
-I look FULL
-I got strong
-I do not have BW checked but I do have PCT (which I would also recommend)
Tjoe I was over at MD when I saw you doing 675 on the deadlift had to come over here bro and congratulate you nice work brah!
I just started on Methyl-Drol 4 days ago plan on running 2 caps a day for 8 weeks.Tjoe don't forget PCT with Clomid and some good test boosters like Testforce2 to go along with it bro.Nice work again brah on all the PRs you set good luck in the future Tjoe!